Asking out a stranger in public

>Asking out a stranger in public

This was never actually a thing right?

I’ve done it years ago a fair bit. These days it doesn’t really work, after the internet people don’t really need to expect to be approached by strangers and they tend to think it’s suspicious

Asking out girls anywhere is a waste of fucking time.

Third wave feminists have put a stop to that

Lol I'd like to hear more opinion on this thread

Talking to girls is a waste of time and effort.

Sums it up really. Personally I wouldn't dream of it, the only place it's semi acceptable is in a bar and even then it's sketchy. Where I come from girls aren't really interested in talking to you unless you have mutual friends of some obvious common ground to talk about. Otherwise they assume you're just wanting to fuck and will usually try to end the conversation.

The Americanised idea of just walking up to a random girl in a bar and charming her with compliments absolutely does not work in my area

>Be OP
>Go to the store
>Buy some seeds
>Grow a pair ffs

Britfag here. Works all the time for me.

Try cht chat first dont just say
>hey uh can I get that number
If you break the ice and make them comfortable its more likely to happen

Just asked a guy out yesterday. It's scary which is why a lot of people probably don't do it. My first time ever doing that.

Lol what a butthurt bunch. Guess you can't approach a woman, if you are looking for a 2D waifu. Starting a conversation isn't that hard.

It is.

My fiance was a part time cashier at a grocery store I frequented. Caught her on the way out to the parking lot one night on my way home, asked her to dinner and it was all sparks from there.

My cousin recently got married, her now husband met her at Starbucks. Just walked up and asked to buy her a drink.

yall niggas need to grow some balls and stop thinking. just talk to them nigga like simple shit, also stop treating womans like some type of thing theyre human too, womans these days like games, anime, sports, music all that shit

Yea, but you're a faggot. Faggots do dumb and that's why faggots are always ending up dead in dumpsters.

Enough effort it will work you just have to BREAK THE FUCKING ICE I've never used online to get women I prefer to talk in person to see how they conduct themselves

no one with a brain would go to the bar and charm a girl thats cringy as shit

Y'all nigga pussy

Depends on the situation Mr cringe king

>Faggots do dumb
Doing dumb like living a fulfilling life?
>always ending up dead in dumpsters.
Never heard of that happening, let alone always happening.

Ya I'm talking normal conversations like the same conversations you'd have with dudes, they ain't interested if they don't know you u less they're drunk

> just convince her that it's less of a hassle to fuck you, than it is to deal with your sexual advances

I know it was just an example of how its portrayed on tv

yeah if you not so fucking fixated on your smartphone, keeping your safe company around you might notice people giving you looks or even talk to you.... but the comfort that facebook gives... the ole familiar social network wherever you are....

delete your facebook/twitter/instagram/ wtever the fuck you millenials are addicted to and talk to someone... even the old ladies are horny lol, but you got to be a gentlemen

I'm smelling bait on this one

>asking women out in public never worked that's why the human race is dying no one can get a girl
Fucktard

I really hope this is bait. Maybe stop caring so much about what other people think and do what makes you happy? Just a thought.

Depends who is the stranger.

I've done it with cashier girls, waitresses, secretaries of people I visit.

I do talk and have a laugh with total strangers, but like another user said and I believe so too... it ain't 1999 anymore.

Girls will actually signal that they’d like you to approach. Not gonna explain game on Sup Forums, You’ve made it this far into the woods go a bit further

I call bullshit I just started a conversation at the mall yesterday while this chick was eating it went fine and I asked her for the digits at the END of the conversation and she was like oh didn't expect that, giggled then provided the digits

Damn nigga. Tell me the secret.

That tactic must be saved for the 8-10s
If worse comes to worse corner her in a dark area of the bar where she knows no one could here her over the music and she will likely go down on you there

I only fucked girls in reality. I mean, It is necessary to meet them physically at a certain point.

Pub culture is a different thing than here in North America.

honestly, ever since I have been going out to bars and such it's always been like Unless you're introduced, or somehow get into a conversation with a woman, randomly approaching someone and making a forward move on them never really does work.
It may have worked in the 90s and beyond, but from the 2000s and up, it's rare. It has only happened to me once, and even at that it was only because I recognized her from a grocery store.

Im not op, but its that look... kinda intriguided but also looking asif you funny.

Ofc me being a Sup Forums fag i go in and look like a complete retard but i learn and get smoother... still sandpaper though lol but their reactions are priceless

It was. Before internet use became so common, people had the balls to do it.

I GIVE UO YOU FUCKS I HOPE YOU ENJOY NEVER GETTING PUSSY YOU GOTTA CONVINCE PEOPLE NOW THAT WOMEN LIKE TO TALK WOTH MEN IN PUBLIC WTF!?!

Have you considered it may not work for you because women think you're gay?

sandnigger detected. Even though you managed to wait the END of the conversation, which means you are from the 2 or 3rd generation in the civilized land.

Nobody's suggesting to jump straight in with flirting and asking for number. Where I come from I've never known anyone to do this, it's either in a bar/club, house party or social activity/hobby. Anyone I've fucked or been in relationship with we've had a couple of mutual friends, went to same school or just been drunk as hell or on drugs

Jew motherfucker detected take that propaganda somewhere else you're part of the reason that these virgins are too scared totnalk to girls spreading this bs

Stick you finger in her butthole

>Jew motherfucker

Sandnigger confirmed.

Its not America,

2000s up, always had your comfort of smartphone/social media... ok maybe not always but in your teens SURE.

wow I was so awkward, the one they always forgot about.... now when I call ppl up they like SUPPP BRAAa so long wtf..... why because im retared but interesting... unpredictable my family says... fuck gimme your adress i might show up there tomorrow, thats what bitches want.!

Edit: also when you're travelling/staying in hostels women always want to talk. But again that falls into the common ground/hobbies category because you're both travelling

I picked up my wife of 7 years from throwing out trash in a mutual garbage dump from work, she worked in one restaurant I worked in another... No internet needed or booze.

whenever im horny i go on a walk and ask hot women hey baby want sum fuck, about 2 in 3 say yes.

It is still a thing. It has been a thing for thousands of years.
One doesn't just go up and say 'hey you wanna fuck?' You have to test the waters and see if you have a shot, chicks will give you the signals... All you pussies and your 3rd wave this, 3rd wave that bullshit... ffs, grow a pair.
you're not trying to get married dummy.

>Otherwise they assume you're just wanting to fuck
Females want to get laid also, and most of them know that all guys just want to get some, you just have to know when they are approachable and when they aren't.

Nobody said they just walk up and make move, Casanova

>approachable

Is this the look?

>The Americanised idea of just walking up to a random girl in a bar and charming her with compliments absolutely does not work in my area
doesn't work in America either

What does it mean when a girl at store, mall, museum, what have you, look at you, then you feel her eyes and look back and she turns away... only to turn back now and then.

BTW, I'm married, and it's annoying for my wife (and in some cases for me). She thinks I'm laughing at them or whatever psycho shit she brings, but honestly Sup Forums, no.

> just hassle her until she thinks it's quicker and easier to suck you off, than it is to get rid of you
No wonder they constantly cry rape

>Anime poster
>Grrls like anime

Fucking fat whale confirmed

I don't just walk up and make a move but a lot of guys do. Like, shitloads. And it works! I do talk to randome females though if I like the way they look and the opportunity is there. It is purely a numbers game. If you talk to a hundred girls and you can't end up getting laid at least once somewhere down the line, maybe it's right that you are being eliminated from the genepool. Seems a lot of anons on here have psych problems and/or don't take care of themselves...

No, I would not interpret that as the look. That is more of a 'I'm probably at one point going to boil your pet rabbit' kinda look.

Top kek
Thats spot on my friend

Same user here... forgot to mention they even approach me when I have my baby with me. They do small talk, giggles and such. Stupid shit. I'm 35 most of them are early 20's OR late 30's. Then see my wife approach and go away.

My wife is angry everytime this happens and blames me for being "an easy guy". I don't even try, maybe they have daddy issues? Crazy bitches? Or am I just a natural as my wife theorizes angrily?

Honestly meeting someone through a mutual friend just seems better. Easier common ground since they're likely to have similar interests being in the same sort of group as you.

They are naturally shy so I imagine they thought some part of you was attractive

Hey doc Phil how do I know if a chick will tie me up and punch me don't wanna waste time on normies

Or maybe they just like kids?!? WOMEN DO NOT APPROACH MEN IN PUBLIC PERIOD END OF STORY
/THREAD

What planet do you live on? Bars/clubs are the best places to pick up women.

Not always if you split weirdly or she's clingy from one night stand you have to see her still

wow you must be some mick jagger level kind of ugly then, sorry bud

Or stupid because you dont read their hints

Man, that's good news then. Bad news for my wife.

I'm not that good looking, I take care but have this rough appearance while still kept youthfuk skin and hair. Shit, most of my friends my age are bald, betas, or gained weight the bad way.

And it's always the same age ranges -- early 20's (which to me may be an iffy issue) and late 30's. NONE woman of my age range even looks at me, like a ghost, kek!

Here here here bars have been humans mating grounds for about a century now

> wife blames you for being attractive to other women
Sound emotionally stable.

Ever thought it’s because you’re an ugly neckbeard?

Married user here...
Yes, they approach me with "do you know such and such" and from there we skip to the basics. No baby or children talk at all.

Granted, when I have no baby with me, it's just those juvenile stares. Bad day if my wife catches their glances.

Women look at confidence levels then attractive level and will determine their interest in like a minute supposedly Next time they look try to get their number or banter for a few just for shits and giggles see if I'm right

Then theres the issue of talking to hundreds of girls just to get some fuck, you literally become the thing that the 90% of women are trying to avoid. I think common interests and mutual friends are the way to go as explained in

I am close to your age user, a couple of years older, and for some reason I get this from the 20-somethings as well. I am not married either but I have aged pretty well, am fit. I think a lot of the dudes in their generations are kinda pussified or something and don't understand that guys have to be the ones to initiate... a couple of years ago I hooked up with a girl at a bar. I was a little drunk and said to myself, find hottest chick here, and try to hook up...a couple of dates later and I was there...unfortunately she was actually a 19 year old stripper with a kid, but that's not why i bailed, there was just no connection, she was hot though. Hooked up with a quite few in the mid-20's though in the last decade, and there is no real common ground with any of them other than physical. Fucking cell phones, etc., point being, you aren't missing much.

Girls are naturally shy? No. They are the exact same as men. Some are some aren’t.

Not when you’re an ugly cunt.

look for tattoos, piercings, died hair, that sort of thing. but beware, a lot of them are the ones who want to be tied up and all that. look for black lipstick

in the mid 20 or later they are already looking for the "security" of a wealthy husband or lover. They are not doing that because you are beautiful, don't be delusional. 45yo here.

Will try! Sounds like a good experiment.

I'm a confident guy. One time a friend of mine ((still single)) said he has tried everything. Not so bad looking but reaaally stiff, rigid, you know. Like confused. He asked me: "How is it that you talk to women". I just do, like breathing or walking. But never like done the "hey bae, watcha doin'" routine, never.

There are billions of women in the world. Trying with a hundred won’t hurt.
I have a really confident friend. Probably only a 7. Without fail every time we go out he takes a girl who is a 9 or 10 home. Many weekends he has fucked a different 10 each night. And he has scored numerous threesomes.
His technique is simply numbers. He will hit on 10-20 girls a night. And he is smart enough to give up if he needs to. Gets plenty of rejections but always takes one home in the end.

D- Demonstrate value
E- Engage physically
N- nurture dependence
N- Neglect emotionally
I- inspire hope
S- separate entirely

There you virgins full proof system

who fucking cares about those women? you aren't going to ever see them again in your life. it doesn't matter at all! and as far as your 90% thing is concerned, you are totally wrong. for 100% of them if a guy they think is attractive comes up to them and says the same exact words that a guy they don't think is attractive does the attractive one isn't 'a creep' or whatever. You can't blame them for being superficial, we are the same. its the way society is engineered now. Stop caring about the fucking 90% and find the 10% or even 1%. Common interests and mutual friends are fine but are you trying to get married or trying to get laid? Also do you really want everyone you know in your business? You are putting the cart in front of the horse. It really would be better if things were traditional but they aren't. Physical first, then the rest. That's really the point for us AND them so don't be a hypocrite--they can tell.

Idiot I mean towards new people sometimes of course you will meet a wide open one but most of the time they are shy or play shy

Suppose it depends if you're happy being the local sleazeball, that shit can come back to haunt you when you're trying to get a serious relationship

I feel like a good thread could be coming
> my expirement results at the grocery store
Top kek

Will take this into account.

Also, It's not that I'm delusional, but my wife man... it's like the ONLY thing we ever fight. She's great, very open-minded, respects my things and family -- but she'll go North Korea on me whenever this happens.

One day she was so mad, she hid my good clothes and all I got were crappt t-shirts and shorts. She's not like the Misery woman, but this topic... kek.

This is not true outside of college campuses. Jesus, you fags must live in such a rarified environment for approaching someone to be weird.

Underrated post

Honestly if you just wanna fuck women, get on tinder or some other dating app.

Easiest shit i ever done. Even once straight up messaged some bitch saying "Lets fuck" or something and after initially laughing about it, she was actually keen.

Its so easy, and preferable since you can avoid any embarrassing real life rejection.

Go to a different city to bar hop duh get a hotel or something works like a fucking charm they will think you are a big baller nad you will be as you bounce the fuck out

Keksimus Maximus. Will do!

>normal conversations like the same conversations you'd have with dudes
If that's what you want, then start fucking dudes. Otherwise, grow up a little.

I think you're off base here. They generally don't want to stop riding the cock carousel until the late 20's. Just because I take care of myself and had ok genetics doesn't mean I'm delusional either. I don't try and have relationships, either, and I am clear about it and almost all of them that I hooked up with in their 20's had no interest in it either. They are doing it because a lot of the guys in their generation have been emasculated and feminized, and a lot of these chicks have dad issues.

45yo here Calm her down saying that you know what are the motivations of those girls - you wll just confirm what she already know without having never put it into words.
By the end of uni, all the single girls would also run after me. You could FEEL them panicking.

Oh dear you're awful angry. Yea talking to some women is fine but not everyone wants to dedicate their whole night to trying to get fuck. The purpose of a night out in my book is to socialize with my friends and getting some is secondary. Nobody wants to be out with friends and there's the one guy who distances himself from the group and becomes disinterested in everything besides getting his dick wet

Grocery stores are excellent for 30+ chicks. I had a friend and that was his thing for a year or so back when we were in our mid 20's. I tried it out and he was onto something there. A lot of older chicks are cool too. No hassles.

I'm Denis Leary and I approve this message

Does talking to a woman need to have sexual motives behind it?

that's the only way I have done it. what other ways are there?

Shheeeeeiiiiiiit