Is she white, Sup Forums?

Is she white, Sup Forums?

Kinda confused here Sup Forums

What ya think, Sup Forums?

Is she?

moar?

she is mostly white it looks like, that being said most "white" people have a mix over non-white blood as well. the near porcelain skin makes it pretty clear that she isn't pure white.

Looks white to me.
Rounded jaw line
eastern European nose structure.
french esque hair line.
White.

under all that makeup,,, fuck she could be a chimpanzee for all we know .. yeah black

mex

Looks kind of Spanish

looks 100% hispanic to me

can bet of that

Please explain... why white porcelain-like skin is indication of being mixed?

I also thought of French background because of pitch-black hair, and certain facial feautures.

nudes ??

Pure white girls dont have porcelain skin, it looks pasty instead

So, if she looks like Mex, would you associate her as being in the field picking straweberries? Or maid perhaps? Ellaborate.

Nose and face structure reminds me of Korean girls. And since you brought up the porcelain skin, would it fit?

Here. When she cheated her husband with me.

I also thought that. But real Spanish, not "muh Spanish heritage" dominicans.

Looks somewhat like girls of Barcelona, even Portugal (I know, not Spanish, but her looks). But stiiiill not quite because of nose and pitch-black straight hair.

Hnnnnnng

>Is she white
Yes, By government standards she is caucasian by her skin color alone.
By non-caucasian standards she's half breed and doesn't belong.

wow so detailed

i was thinking in mex with mix of colombian for that ass

good for you, nice!

moar or kind of ?

Op here. Well Colombians have that porcelain skin someone was talking about. Could be, then again we end up with her being Spanish.

I see what you mean. Like if she mugs someone, and the police asks her ethnicity people may say "caucasian" for official records and stuff. But reaaally she isn't that white to be white race, even if she is (well she says so) snowwhite.

For white people a jewish nose is a dead giveaway. What struck you immediately to say, no way man.

i´m interested

keep going if you please

Here she is without makeup.

Left pics I stole from her cellphone. Kek

Shittt last ones.

hoo its a shame

no more beauty mex ?

starting to like

>What struck you immediately to say, no
The small and fat facial features Remind me of asians or hispanics.
Like you said
>a jewish nose is a dead giveaway
every race has facial features predominate to their race. That doesn't mean you can't be white if you have fat lips or a big nose (there are exceptions or having bad DNA) But odds are if you have the skin tone of an asian but the face of african, You're a half breed. And it doesn't matter what race you parents are, The government will say you're blank race, But everyone else treat you like shit.

samantha b.?

No, but close enough to bust a nut.