Black Lives (don't) Matter

Is Sup Forums finally BTFO by this independent black lady???!?!?!?!

REALLY

MAKES

YOU

THINK

SAD

If you're only focusing on the black lives, don't all lives NOT matter in comparison?

>entire movement started after a grown man tried to kill a police officer with his own gun
>complain that the judicial system is rigged when even Obama's department of justice found nothing unusual about the case
maybe that's why people are skeptical

What a fucking useless DINDU doing SHIT ALL for society

If a miracle happens and cops stop killing niggers, will black-on-black attacks increase or drop?

let's increase niglet abortion rates for the love of g0d. nevermind kfc and grape soda stocks

goddamn that woman is horrendously ugly.

I really did not want to see that thing today.

Black criminals should only be given a slap on the wrist, tagged, measured, and then released back into the wild.

Only a racist would think otherwise.

ASIAN LIVES MATTER TOO.

>we're focused on the black ones right now, ok?

No.

All lives but my own are shit.

I'll start caring about black lives when blacks do

I thought the #thuglivesmatter guy was busted for being a pedo pimp.

How can this be relevant anymore?

Neat. The kike was nice to give her that sign.

>All lives matter
Wrong. Very few do.

kek

2D lives are more important.

NOT OK

BACK TO THE FIELDS SHEBOON BEFORE I MURDER 20 MORE BABY TRAYTRAYS

Someone should probably tell this gorilla that black lives don't even matter to blacks.

This. Until then, I'll keep helping save mulattos by supporting my brothers through university. There are only a few black lives I care about, and those lives only care about the same people I do.

No lives matter, given the chance someone would murder you without hesitation, you have to look out for yourself in this world and stop looking for a handout

I just can see the smug face on the nu male who created this and gave it to the lady

like any body would think that the nigger went out and paid to have the poster printed for her

I like how they ignore black on black crime and target the police just doing their job.

The Police is supposed to stop criminals from hurting/killing others, if that involves having to put the criminal down like the animal they're behaving like, then that's how it has to be.

I don't feel sympathy for someone who thinks it's okay to hurt or kill innocents yet cries like a child when they finally have to pay the price.

Also I don't hear niggers crying for the slavery still going on today in India cry cry cry me a river..... less than one percent of whites owned slaves if you don't have white guilt than you have white privilege it's a fucking meme they have more government aid and doors open for them as minorities than they ever would as a white individual they feel oppressed because they are oppressed by themselves

They can't help but run their mouths, even on their signs.
Her next sign will be filled with 10pt. Helvetica ranting.

>he bought a Sup Forums pass

they do the same thing as the jews. They ryn around screaming that everything is oppressive. They scream this so loud and so often that people give them what they want just so they can have five fucking minutesof peace without hearing them cry like ten year olds.
Then they start all over again

Wow nice post. Looks like I'm #glarinatkamalaharris