I NEED HELP

I NEED HELP
A hot girl just texted me, that she wants to see me after class (I just got into uni) and go for a coffee or something and I don't know how to handle woman.

Story time:
I normally don't go to dates or stuff. My friends talked me into going out with them last weekend and I got drunk enaugh to approach a girl way out of my league in a bar. I started to talk about the fucking lamps in this bar, but she actually thought it was funny. (never happens) Then I stole a quite big lamp for her out of the bar, because she said she lliked it, and gifted it to her half an hour later in front of the bar as a surprise and asked her to marry me... Then she gave me her number. Like wtf, how does this actually work. This girl wants to hang out with me now. I have no clue what to do. Please help. please!!!! sorry for no green text, but I'm to excited and scared.

Just go for coffee with her. Christ...

but what should I talk about? I never went on a date

Rewatch HIMYM? Was sure it was a blue horn you stole

plot of himym

kys

I actually thought about himym when I did that. Felt really cool kek

NO I'M FOR REAL

Ask how her day was. Where she works. What she's going to school for. Get to know each other.

Ted is that you? :o

How about just go do it? Live life my guy. Quit putting pussy on a pedestal, pussy is pussy. So quit being a pussy and JUST DO IT.

These fags are no help to you. Let me tell you something OP: chances are, you are going to sperg out and end up embarassing yourself or making it awkward, or somehow fuck it up.

But that is okay.

Like you said, you're bad with women, so its to be expected. But thats what this is all about, getting better. You arent going to be the alpha chad, you probably wont even be the beta bestie. You'll just be "some guy" to her in a few months. So what. Life goes on, another will come along, and itll work out. Go in there, do your best, and when you fuck it up, blame yourself, nothing else. Learn from that and apply it next time.

t. A guy like you

Rip

>and I don't know how to handle woman.

just go for a coffee and lazily offer to pay (don't insist like a whiteknight).

even if she has a bloody rottenfishstinking vagenio, she's still a human being, and should be treated as such.

Just get coffee with her and don't act like a retard

Ask questions about her if you don't exactly know her that well. If there's one topic that everyone loves to talk about, it's themselves. Seriously, just asking questions about her alone might get ya pretty far.

send her a dick pic

bitches love dick pics

just talk to her the way that you would one of your friends. there's no magic formula for this - just fucking relax.

then? how was that coffee?

Best advice.

You can't expect yourself to suddenly stop having anxiety about the date. That would be good advice but it just doesn't work that way. "Just relax, go on the date and be yourself"... easier said than done.

But do go on the date. Do whatever it is you feel is right. If it doesn't go well, you need to learn to live with that. Nobody gets it perfect the first time and it takes practice. So this girl is likely not going to be your first girlfriend. She's just going to be practice. And that's ok.

Not to mention your chances of getting with her is still higher if you go on the date and fuck up than if you just decide to skip on it to avoid the embarrassment. If you want to have relationships, you have to embrace the fact that the embarrassment is part of the process.

Basically OP just pretend your chilling with one of your pals. Just go and enjoy yourself man, mistakes happen and that's fine, and if you've got to jump through hoops to "win" her over, you'll have to keep jumping through them anyway. If she's not okay with who you are, then it might not be worth it tbh

>Felt really cool kek
worst b8 of 2017 yet

Does the coffee shop have nice lamps? I think this girl might be using you to fill out her furnishings.

If she proposes a date at Ikea, do a 360 and run.

OK thanks for everybody who actually gave advice. I'll try my best. I wont bitch out and just try to be relaxed. I guess you're right. I wont go there with any expectations, so I can keep my cool.