Anyone have more like this? Girls showing their school pride I guess

Anyone have more like this? Girls showing their school pride I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

prezi.com/gbycoxlvonbh/future-of-feminism/?webgl=0
twineer.com/5X09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any chance u saved her videos?

Bump

Wait, she has videos?

Sauce?

U can tell she wants to put the head of the toothbrush in as that vibrates the most but she knows that's dirty. If she did it though that would be so fucking hot

Just have these two short videos without sound. Haven't found any with.

That's dedication

That was super hot up until she put it in her mouth. That's just gross.

That being said, I hope you have more and/or a source

Would make a good motivational poster. A still of her with the hairbrush in her ass with Dedication written at the bottom.

Fuck yes taste yourself you sexy little bitch

Fuck yes! Would love to have tasted that too.

Fuck off.

Fucking sauce mee up.

Huskers

I think it came out pretty well.

Here's a slightly longer version of the same clip

I'm guessing you still don't have a version with audio?

MSU

DAmnit woman use some lube

moar!

Holyoke

These are the girls that grow up to be trashy stay at home soccer moms

Afraid not, the first one just clipped about 15 seconds short for some reason.

moar from this party user!

Fair enough. Thanks for uploading what you have, though.

University of Redlands

I hope you get hepatitis you disgusting faggot.

ECU

File is corrupt :(

Plays fine for me

:(

Don't know what to tell you, it's on your end.

Yeah... Too bad i really like her
Tried firefox and chrome...

Oklahoma tits

dumb phoneposter

U mad bro ?

I loved these from on off was my favorite...sports / college on off

Assuming NVOT is a school of sorts

i got 4 more, two are dupes, but i think theyre higher res

my school. It was epic

Yes it is. It is Northern Valley Regional High School in New Jersey. Home of the Knights baseball team which is actually a very good team, for high school kids

Those are great boobs

facebook /nvoldtappan/

Here is their facebook page. NVOT (Northern Valley of Old Tappan)

i'm almost 100% certain that girl in this vid is not the same girl as and mostly because the face is completely different (check out the eyebrows - smooth arc on one, distinct peak on the other), but also because of the ring on her right hand. i believe that that is a traditional Latvian ring called a "līgavgredzens" or "septiņdienu gredzens" (bride's ring or seven-day ring - traditionally worn by a bride during the week before marriage). pic related.

if that is the ring, then Bailey Anne Hector is a way too generic-American sounding name.

If anybody would be into exposing one of these girls drop your kik

Face looks exactly alike because that's her. She's wearing the same rings in the video as in the pictures.

Wonder if she found out her nudes were leaked

Damn. High school girls are getting hotter and hotter.

is this hers?

prezi.com/gbycoxlvonbh/future-of-feminism/?webgl=0

Same rings

I guess. Really more interested in her ass than her views on the future of feminism

This is a good question. Anyone knows?

Oh fucking hell, knew that dirty slut couldn't resist putting the toothbrush head in herself. See

you are right, it's just that i find it kinda ironic

I know I've seen pictures of her around before. Can't find them right now though. Anyone?

Why be an asshole and post her name?

Kek fucking moralfag. Perhaps Redit is more to your taste, faggot.

Another MSU girl

that grossed me out, how terribly un-hygienic

jesus christ this body

I know right, what would you do with her? Would love to throw her around while fucking her and even maybe slap her some but definitely some hair pulling.

Dropbox
twineer.com/5X09

Somebody check if legit?

I would marry this girl.

While I'd love a chance to fuck her, I'd hesitate to kiss her

Why?

Because I just saw her suck on something immediately after taking it out of her mouth. That's just unsanitary.

Anyone know what school?

That's hot as fuck user. Also believe me a girl like that would've cleaned her asshole before doing this by fingering her ass in the shower at least.

"Blowjob? Ew no thanks, mouths are full of bacteria."

This nigger knows. Girls are generally not going to display their assholes unless they’ve given them a good cleansing.

What does a blowjob have to do with it? As clean as that handle looks, she definitely just got fecal matter in her mouth. I don't want it to pass into my mouth and give me an infection.

"Statistically speaking, the most bacteria-ridden place on the planet is the mouth of an American woman! And you're gonna let that near your penis?"

That's all bacteria that's supposed to be in the mouth, though. Fecal matter is filled with all sorts of other bacteria that isn't supposed to get in my mouth, and get give me an infection in anything but the tiniest quantities.

Surprised no logposter yet

You don't seem to know much about anything. You eat shit everyday when you brush your teeth. You don't just get "an infection" from any contact with fecal matter or we'd all have E coli by tonight.

so before you get with a girl you ask her "you been close to an ass?"?

Yuo could eat a big old bowl o' shit for dinner and be fine 99% of the time. We have an immune system that tends to work pretty well.

My toothbrush gets trace amounts of fecal matter on it, but not nearly as much as if I shoved it up my ass. If she's pulling that handle out of her ass and putting it straight in her mouth, that's far more fecal matter than I ever get in my mouth.

No, I just assume she hasn't put things in her mouth immediately after they've been in her ass.

Our immune systems are great at what they normally do, but they really don't handle fecal matter well. If you have unprotected anal sex and the other person hasn't done a stellar job cleaning themselves, your dick can get infected. If you're fucking a girl and go straight from her ass into her pussy, that can give her an infection. If someone farts in your eye, that tiny amount of fecal matter can be enough to give you pink eye.

Why do I have to defend not wanting to literally eat shit?

the girl is the nvot shirt is not the same as the nude chick.

wrong hairline, wrong chin, wrong face shape, wrong eyebrows

i could go on