Pictured is the 46th US President. I'm a time traveller from 3278...

Pictured is the 46th US President. I'm a time traveller from 3278. I've travelled back in time to escape from law enforcement. Fortunately, my study of early 3rd millennium history has paid off. AMA

Why is Mitch Landrieu still alive in 3278?

He's dead. He was the 46th President. After Trump, in 2020. As for the present day, the US no longer exists. We live on Earth, part of the Sol Alliance.

did we ever nuke best korea?

did we built the wall and maga?

Why haven't they cured faggotry by 3278?

Or is exiling you to the past how they do it?

The wall was never built. North Korea collapsed and was annexed by South Korea in 2038.

WHAT HAPPENED TO RUSSIA?

Has niggerism been cured in your time?

what happened to israel

What did you do to be chased by the law and why did you have access to a time machine

Why hasn't the time police removed you yet?

Not a bad carreer, started out as a stock photo model. Over 1000 years later he's a president. Probably better qualified than trump though

>over 1000 years later
>46th pres
Do you learn to read in the next 1000 years?

will you answer questions?

I was saying that Landrieu was the 46th president. That's all. He died in 2023, after being assassinated.

I was AFK, I was just securing my area.

Israel was destroyed by Hamas nuclear suicide bombers in 2039.

Russia lost World War 3 (2037-2048). They eventually declined into insignificance in the 22nd century.

The Sol Alliance was infiltrated by off world agents, and they attempted to kill off resistance. I'm here to alter the timeline.

Depends. People can have genetic customisations. Some people choose to temporarily change their race.

fuck off Steins Gate wannabe

GUYS, I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME. MY LOCATION IS UNDER SIEGE. ASK MORE QUESTIONS.

are traps gay in the future

Traps were found to be alien agents testing the limits of human sexuality.

Did the US become northern Mexico?

Does your original timeline look like futurama?

Did Germany start WW3?

What country is the strongest on earth in the future?

The US, Mexico and Canada united in 2303 to form the North American Confederacy

Just as not a thing should exist there should be nothing but black and nothingness the simple fact that we are here proves anything is possible so therefore I pray and ask any higher intelligence in any realm of existence to let me have the power to rule over the people who have ruled over me all my life and I do so solemnly pledge to make the Devil look like a Sunday school teacher or God or even everything good known to exist combined because no one in the entire known existence has thought of the things that I will put these cuck sucking mother fuckers through although one thing is certain if I get my wish or prayer granted they will sure as we are here wished that they would have treated me better

No.
No.
Nope, it was a trade war between India and a China which got out of hand.
Sexuality isn't like that.

Earth united and colonised the Solar System and other nearby systems.

Is it true that if you watch rick and morty in the future your iq is raised by 3-5 each episode you watch?

Fuck off Johnson. I thought I could trust you.

North Korea did

No.

It's actually 4-9 for each consecutive day of watching.

You're a fucking trill, aren't you? Why else would you be wanted? Guess what gave you away.

Somewhat.

Why are you wanted?

Bullshit, fucking trill

Chang, you too?

How long can a human live in 3278 before he dies a natural dead

Where the fuck were you last night I needed the $200 million PowerBall numbers? Some nigger in Louisana won it.

How does time travel work? Who made the breakthrough? Explain the physics.

Forever, assuming no accidental deaths. I'm 382.

time traveled
immediately goes on Sup Forums
kek

Who will win the soccer world championship in russia 2018?

David Singh-Patterson. It uses a wormhole. Unfortunately, the government hid the records, in case someone built their own.

No one. Al-Qaeda makes a comeback and bombs the premises.

At some point between 2018 and 3278, did Europe become a majority muslim continent?

Also, who won the Academy Awards or a similar trophy in 3277/78?

Sup Forums is important, and ends up becoming a major method of international communication. In 2083, /dip/ (for diplomacy) will be opened.

Lmao

Will there ever be a /trap/ on Sup Forums?

Academy Awards were abolished. Islam reformed from 2020-2070, and became a tolerant religion. By, 2500, 90% of the world was atheist/agnostic.

Traps were purged in 2089, after we discovered that they were tests by hostile alien powers.

In what year were you born?

You shouldn't have done that.

What about ISIS and boko haram
How much more can the eu handle before they go into war with ISIS?
Did the netherlands ever get attacked by ISIS?

ISIS collapses in 2018

THE AGENTS HAVE BROKEN THROUGH MY BARRICADE

So we have centuries of degeneration ahead. Sad!

And what about the netherlands?
Until now they never got attacked by ISIS

Gotta time travel back now, good luck guys

Do you guys realize that this is the first OP that is a faggot in every timezone?

Who wins the GOP's future, Trump Party, Tea Party, Establishment Party or a fourth one?

This is Mark Jensen, a friend of the OP. Just thought you'd like to know that his actions turned the United Earth into a fascist utopia. Hail victory

All I want to know is, what happens to best country on earth Australia?

how are you able to converse with us. Language has changed in 1200 years previously, rates accelerating faggot, I've seen graphs and shit. Surely this would be like speaking another language?

Data upload to brain. I will no longer be answering questions.

as a louisiana fag I take offense to this literal criminal taking office. Bobby Jindal maybe a pajeet but he's he cleanest governor we had in 50 years

God help us. He's a piece of shit.

Is there a cure for AIDS or herpes

I am from year 2060 and I can confirm OP is a fag escape from asylum for criminal insane

i would pay to see Mitch the bitch and Jindal duke it out

Sex robots when?

You have no idea how reverse image search works do you?

hes the shitty mayor of new orleans. not hard to figure out