Why do yuros and latins only play soccer why do they not play any other sports?

Why do yuros and latins only play soccer why do they not play any other sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Football_League
ign.com/boards/threads/we-need-to-get-snopes-on-this-denzel-washington-hates-white-people-thing.452792654/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not? its the only sport that matters

Lot of euros in the NBA and NHL

But they do. I mean literally everything in the Winter olympics is basically Eurosports, not to mention water polo, Basketball(apparently Partizans and Italians actually like this sport), Rugby, among others.

We do play other sports you fucking dumb fuck

Latins play baseball, Euros play basketball and Hockey. The only sport that no other country cares about at all is American Football.

THE ONLY SPORT THAT MATTERS

w...we do

right thats true, you guys have a league. fine, nobody outside north america cares about our football
i like every sport desu

>nobody outside north america cares about our football
Well, technically speaking...

japs play baseball too

>Latins plays baseball
>By latin he literally means Costa Rica only

Nobody gives a fuck about boreball

really makes you think

Whats more is that this pic is still pretty unhelpful - for most of the countries where soccerball isn't the #1 sport, it's still very likely to be a major sport there.

That and fuck off if whoever made it thinks """"skiing""""" is Austria's favourite sport and other shit.

wow canada is so big and they love ice hockey, i wonder how many stanley cups have they won

it might be their favorite if you lump alpine skiing, ski jumping, cross country and biathlon together

to be honest i kinda gained a crush on her after the SB halftime show

because they're manlets

England is probably the most well rounded sporting country in Europe who plays a variety other sports, but they don't seem to care about any other sport.

The Rug and Cric generals are pretty much filled with Aussies and Kiwis.

Scandi countries balance their soccer love with winter sports, I suppose. Spain and France sometimes care about basketball and rugby (France), but other than that, it's pic related.

Cuba, Dominica, and Venezuela are pretty passionate about baseball, though.

I think the obsession with semenslurp comes down to the size of the players. Generally speaking, you can't relate to a 6'5" 260lb monster who can run a 4.5 40 like you can relate to a 5'7" 130lb manlet.

>find perfect traditional woman
>settle with her, have multiple kids and live a happy life until death
>meanwhile americans have to resort to swinging through multiple low-quality sluts and still won't find happiness in life

More like:

>Manlet finds Solid 7
>Manlet has to stay with her because he'll never do any better.

Canada is a country.
Countries do not compete for the Stanley Cup.

Countries compete for the IIHF World Cup and the Olympic medals.

Guess how many of those Canada has won? :)

As far as the Stanley Cup is concerned, Canadian players are overwhelmingly dominant in the NHL on the whole (not all players from Canada are better than all US players, but the elite players are often from Canada). Stanley Cup winning teams usually have a majority Canadian roster.

Baseball and to some extent, basketball.

What's with you americans and your height fetish?

Europe (generalized) -

Soccer/Football (which many people hate because it's shoved down your throat like the NFL or Baseball is in the United States)
Basketball
Rugby
Tennis
Cycling
Athletics
Winter Sports (typically nordic events or downhill events)

tend to draw the most interest.
There are plenty of other sports however.

>w-why don't they play american """""sports"""""

Generally I want the negro bull thats fucks my wife to be taller than me if possible.

us white people do white people sports. don't know about others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Football_League

Nobody really cares about it, but it is there. I went to a few games when I lived there.

>not posting death jump

Europeans aren't white.

here are all the american football clubs in norway

protip: they're all amateurs and shit, mostly youths and university ages. i bet half of them do it because they spend one year in the us for high school and played football there.

they're literally part of "the norwegian american sports association" along with cheerleading, lacross and frisbeegolf.

I don't know about your question but cheeseburgers are great

"ANGRY"

Its Footbal Americans!!!

he point being Handegg is amazing & you can fuck off if you don't like it.

Is will smith a racist?

Should we pet him?

ign.com/boards/threads/we-need-to-get-snopes-on-this-denzel-washington-hates-white-people-thing.452792654/

so venezuela and some literally whos in central america lmao. Id rather play american football than boreball

Here we have football and basketball as our main sports. Less popular but still relevant on the national level are waterpolo and volleyball. The youth here also trains, besides these four, athletics and rowing. There's probably more but I am not that well informed.

Cuban here, we play the shit out of PELOTA