/björk/ general

dream edition
youtu.be/euj-fgqtxkk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEvWHoqUbYM
mega.co.nz/#F!RhxTiRIQ!qQEnIfJZVw3dwaS5OWJWyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as much as i love björk, there's not a lot to talk about. i'm pretty sure we already wore out new album speculation.

I wanna bork bork's bork

if you catch my bork...

there's so much to talk about user. she has a fairly sizable discography, and there's a lot to talk about, from her solo career to her other bands. don't limit yourself in what you discuss about her.

i catch your bork ;)

what's her most accessible album ?

i'd say debut. has the most dancey pop tunes along with some of those sweet, slow love ballads people love.

post is also pretty accessible, but has more of an abrasive side that takes some getting used to for most.

youtu.be/5eUjeKavkZs
i love watching her interviews. she's such a smart and interesting person, and her views on life and music are really intriguing to me, most of which i agree with.

I want to be held by bjork

I want bork to lactate into my mouth.

Sometimes i feel very cold on the inside

that's why I want her warm milk. what's your favorite bork album

It's probably a feeling of emptiness. I'm more of a grimes fan or maybe i used to be. I don't know anymore

what a cool dude

this track she did with 808 state is pretty great
youtube.com/watch?v=QEvWHoqUbYM

he next album will be her blackstar

Sounds like a Post b-side.

shell be fine

in dire need of some kind of announcement soon lads

Can we talk about how underrated Medúlla is? I've seen a couple of people give it the praise it deserves recently but I've seen too many people say it's one of her worst. I think it's just being Vespertine as her best.
You're probably right. The last thread was pretty much about pics of her we liked.
I would definitely "have sex" with her too if you get what I mean
I would probably say that Vulnicura is the most accessible but beginning from Debut and going forward from there is the best option.
She'd make a cool artsy friend that you just kinda skim stones with and talk about random shit you did.
Good stuff.
No.
Not sure if you're getting much, but if it helps, a lot of her website is being reconstructed so I'm guessing it's being updated for the new album.

please stop posting pics of my mommy

I think it's just that people latch onto the general Sup Forums view that she fell off after Vespertine, and that colors their opinion on it. Great album though.

medulla's probably top 3 for me
such a great experience and in m opinion is much more enjoyable listening from start to finish as opposed to individual tracks (as is with most albums, but more so in this case relative to her other releases)

how the hell is vulnicura her most accessible?
please explain this

anyone got a dl link for her discog?

what's in the hole?

mega.co.nz/#F!RhxTiRIQ!qQEnIfJZVw3dwaS5OWJWyQ

bump

my will to live since bork is all i liv for

poetic

dear borkborkposter,

never stop posting

love, user

her hand

who would've known

that a boy like him

would've entered me lightly

restoring
my blisses

what is your least favorite björk aesthetic? mine was her medulla era

i am going to write poetry one day /björk/

r.i.p

bork!

do you post on lainchan.jp, perhaps?

how can one woman be so perfect?

bump

Medúlla is my favorite album by her.

Glad to see Medulla being appreciated here. Such an underrated album.

Vulnicura is her most inaccessible album

Also it's her worst alongside Volta

>it's her worst alongside Volta
Why.

Bad vocals. Boring arrangements. Generic production.

bump

Yeah, I don't really know exactly where that view came from. Maybe Volta and Biophilia, but other than that I really can't think of why.
I agree. The only track I ever go back to without listening to the whole thing in Oceania. I really think that it should be listened to all the way. Possibly more than the rest of her discography.
I was mostly speaking from personal experience. I wasn't really into dance music before Björk so Debut and Post didn't gel with me. Homogenic, Vespertine and Medúlla seem like they would be too strange for a newcomer and Volta and Biophilia are not as good as everything else. Vulnicura would seem familiar to newer people, with the use of strings and the emotion. It captures what makes Björk herself but it also feels easier to get into than most of the other albums that do so. Only Mouth Mantra feels like it would be inaccessible. That is if we're just talking about her solo stuff, in which case The Sugarcube's discography is the best place to dive in.
More inaccessible than Medúlla? C'mon son.

There's no beating this

Post says least, user.

how is this her worst

Don't get me wrong user, she always looks good, it's just the Medulla aesthetic in general looks really washed up and devoid of color, unlike it's predecessors and the albums afterward.

>washed up and devoid of color, unlike it's predecessors

I'm speaking more in the general aesthetic of that era. Not just album art.

Whoops my bad

Your answer?

>washed up and devoid of color

Y'know, I was gonna mention and I fucking cut it out the post. God damn me.

I'm not a big fan of the biophilia hair

I can see that. I'd like to stroke it though, for some reason.

Thank you

haha

Post era
Most boring

Nah

bump

cheers g

you're welcome.

I would have to go with Post. Not as sensual as Debut, not as powerful as Homogenic. It's just sort of in between. She really doesn't feel like she has an actual image in that period, it isn't that interesting at all.
The Vespertine period is pretty devoid of colour but that's what I like about it. It's such a sexual album, yet it uses the colour of purity to bring a kind of grace to the act of intercourse which I haven't really seen from anyone else.
It is pretty crazy, and I don't really see how it ties in to the idea of nature, but I still like it. I like her costume though. The harp on her waist that is supposed to show music as human nature is a nice touch.
Pretty much.