You have 10 SECONDS to name something better than a proper English Breakfast

You have 10 SECONDS to name something better than a proper English Breakfast.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck is there so much meat?

Tums

ur mom

a non-english breakfast.
greek salad and goat cheest for example

Fuck off with your shit breakfast it no wonder you’re all fat fucks over there. Making Americans look like models fat ass Brits

What's the vomit in the middle and burnt shit at the bottom.

English breakfast... has haggis on the plate...

Toast
Begals
Cereal
Waffles
french toast

Who the fuck eats baked beans for breakfast anyways

I'm not usually a fan of the brits but you got a lot of my favorite foods there, so I guess I can't

Literally everything else edible.

you're an asswipe faggot vegan homosexual dickhead nigger

the english

(You)

Your mum's pussy m8

I just can't wrap my head around what that would look like on the other end

polish kielbasa(seriously, last time I was in poland i ate something like slaska, shit was awesome)

Oh shit he means business.

why not? because you're a faggot vegan?

I don't know, I guess a bowl of dirt? Yeah, dirt's a bit more appetizing than your pic.

fuck dick you fuking ass-shit

>eating grains and processed sugar
>ever
enjoy your failure

yea goat chest is fukken awsoem

theres no way its possible

Living a healthy live and not dying an early death because of a heart attack LUL

Nah more like who the fuck can eat 5 different types of meat for breakfast? it's early man have some OJ or something

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

English food is shit, deal with it.

says the america burger homo

Pretty sure thats less worse for me then that heart attack on a plate OP was going on about

getting laid

Hey guys? What is that black disc? Looks like a circular piece of extremely burnt toast.

>OJ
You know how much fucking sugar is in the average cup of juice?

Big ol' titties man. And weed.

blood sausage

That looks like just way too much food to me, but i'm not a farmer. Farmers have a legitimate reason to eat a lot more than white collar works because they do a shit load of strenuous activity during the day.

Is it as burnt as it looks or does it just naturally that dark color?

blowjobs
vagina jobs

Literally anything

What's that between the black pudding and the beans?

I'm not English, but I think that's called "blood sausage"

basically some ground up hog rectums in a tube made from sheep intestine; but they mix blood in with the ground hog's rectum, you know, for flavor

thats too much sausage and that plate needs grits

food

it always looks nasty, just like all britfag food

Looks absolutely retarded.

>eggs
>beans
>so much "bacon"
>so much sausage
>two mushrooms

That looks like a greasy pile of shit. My proper breakfast is far superior.

>egg whites, goat cheese, and chives
>fresh fruit
>stone ground grits
>lean ham

Whoever eats a breakfast like OP's pic every day must be a fat ass with high cholesterol. I never understood the whole "proper full English breakfast meme". Looks like an English version of a shitty breakfast at Denny's.

It's known as black pudding. It's supposed to be that colour.

Saltfried herring with picked beetroot mustard and fried onions, eaten with an egg at the side.

Okay. I can believe it can taste good if that color doesn't come from it being burnt black.

I use to think black pudding (blood sausage) whatever you call it was disgusting, until I tried it one day. It tastes better than it looks. It kinda reminded me what your boogers taste like after getting a bloody nose and the blood drys up. Now I randomly crave it.

good dick

Here's a picture. It's the best shit you are ever gonna taste.

A twelve year olds pussy of course

It's pretty good stuff.

Of course, the great Southern United States has exceeded your barbaric cuisine in pretty much every regard. Centuries of prior enslavement of our negroids has resulted in superior delicacies such as this.

It gets called black pudding, but yes its a blood sausage

Scrapple fried crispy in butter, with melted American cheese on top, over toast fried in the leftover grease, all topped with ketchup.

my nigga

Scrapple?

Still healthier than the fat boys breakfast

that's a lot of artery clogging shit there. Enjoy your erectile dysfunction pal, I'll be over here enjoying a beautiful vegan diet while getting all the boners I want.

When I thought someone wasn't gonna name something nastier than SPAM...

>It kinda reminded me what your boogers taste like after getting a bloody nose and the blood drys up. Now I randomly crave it.

> reminded me what your boogers taste like after getting a bloody nose

>reminded me what your boogers taste like

I'm sure you right hand is happy to know that.

It's basically pork scraps cooked with cornmeal and spices. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple

Have you had it?

2000 calories is way too much for an breakfast. If i would eat that i would be tired again and my stomach would Hurt and i would shit 8 hours later fat diarrhea

I healthy heart

Yeah some local amish farms make it, flavor wise I guess its ok but texture is a no go for me

Does your boyfriend make you cook that shit to him?

Fuck you, you shit eating juggalo.

Man, that(blood sausage) looks like a pain in the ass to cook.

It's not for everybody. If you try it again, make sure it's fried very crispy. Maybe try goetta if you're ever near Cincinnati. It's similar but made with pinhead oats instead of cornmeal, so it's crunchier, more meaty.

Blood sausage? I didn't know brits have those. They're great!!

My breakfast. 1/2 Liter smoothie. 9mg Bor. 5mg zinc. 12gram Ingwer. 1 Liter water. 2 Croissants with Nutella/meat/Cheesecake/Marmelade. 1 Boiled Egg.

I tried an English breakfast only once, at a place in Vermont. It was very good. Really enjoyed the puddings.

Cut the portions by like 75% man holy shit that's so much grease. I wonder if you brits are just as fat as us from the states.

Not really. You just slice it, take off the skin and grill or fry it for a few minutes each side.

>hurrr eating something that doesn't have 1000 calories for breakfast must mean homosex
>shit eating juggalo

The only shit eating juggalo is you if you're into OP's pic. It takes me maybe 10 minutes to make breakfast as I described and it's much healthier and that isn't a fad opinion, it's fact. Enjoy your diabetes and prolonged hospital visits in your 50's and 60's, fatty.

those do taste fucking delicious

Looks mostly good except for all the fuckin meat, I dont want a goddamn heart attack jesus fuck

Black tar heroin

Did your cook really shit on your waffles?

I'm watching a video of them filling a casing, not just slice up some premade sausage.

sucking cock

Suicide

Fuck off with your disgusting blood beans and tomatoes

nothing

beans are not human food

Yeah, actual sausage making is best left to the professionals.

So you need the 2000 calories to lurk the whole day on Sup Forums? And why do you post this every second day 2 times?

Improper American breakfast

No sir, come to Spain and taste real food.

a blowjob
that first hit of heroin

That looks pretty good. Mushrooms should be sliced and crispy but that's a good example.

It's a good breakfast for manual labourers in a cold climate.
Otherwise it's good as an occasional treat, and very few brits would eat that more than once or twice a month, and probably as more of a brunch.

>english breakfast
you mean this?

*a good blowjob.
If given the choice between a bad bj and a breakfast, I'd take the food.

FUCK YES

I prefer nº3 brown sugar. It's less messy when you smoke it. It's extremely depressing to see half of it burnt on the foil.

Still, I'll take heroin over an english breakfast any day of the week.

You know that meat and dairy products are the only reason fat fucks like you die because of heart disease?

Cowboys. There isn't much difference between the full English and an American trail breakfast of yore.

sushi bento box made by mum

A proper English breakfast without black pudding, tomatoes or mushrooms