I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified...

I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified, multi-billion dollar project sponsored by the governments of the United States, China, Russia, and India. I have no doubt that this project will be made well known to the public some years from now, and will change the course of human history. But I beleive that it is my duty to share some of what we have uncovered with the world immediately. I can't say much more about the project itself, but I can tell you that what we have discovered has changed our entire understanding of physics, and has completely overturned our understanding of the nature of reality. Einstein's relativity and quantum mechanics are now able to be reconciled in a unified theory thanks to the revelations this project has uncovered. We are calling this monumental discovery, the piece of the puzzle that has been missing for so long, Log Theory. Log Theory states that there is nothing hotter than sucking a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole. His rich, fragrant log sliding effortlessly down ones gaping throat makes drowning in shit a fate one can only pray for. With a stomach full of hot logs I could die a happy man.

Did you discover something better than this?

Don't bother. The large hardon collider was only built to give scientists a hard on and waste electricity. Quantum science isn't real science. It's more like political or psychological

This is about something way bigger than. The hardon collider

WHat could. be. bigger than a hardon collideR?

Try and read the entire OP, junior.

Thank you for your service. *salutes*

Dump

Lol. Says the fag who is using a machine that relies on certain quantum effects to type this reply.

Also the LHC is doing more than quantum mechanics. It is also providing insight into relativity for instance.

Learn science Sup Forumsro.

As for the OP, if you found a grand unifying theory it would be exposed it wouldn't be top secret. Loads of people are working on it and it is public domain research. Nice try though.

What is this

Seriously how many times a day you gotta fucking post this?

As many times as it takes to get the truth out there.
Also, double Sixx's logged

you got me sir, very well done

dump

This is something bigger than all of us

>multi-billion dollar project sponsored by the governments of the United States, China, Russia, and India.
stopped reading here because the bullshit was too unbelievable.

You really need to grow up.

You were here last night and no one gave a shit.

No way.

Thanks for opening the gates of hell

Is it about quant vac
Everything else makes no sence

Another
Readworthy
Gem

>gave a shit
I see what you did there

sure kid