Why are white women so obsessed with having black children? You never see Indian women chasing these niglets

Why are white women so obsessed with having black children? You never see Indian women chasing these niglets.

Other urls found in this thread:

learningenglish.voanews.com/a/nigerian-american-teenager-accepted-to-8-ivy-colleges/3275046.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean adopting? Same reason girls get pitbulls, because they think they can fix everything with their maternal instincts.

but user, indian women ARE nigglets

Maybe 'white' women in the USA are but here in Australia, it's virtually unheard of and the only women who do have half caste nigger babies are the absolute lowest in society.

Sorry to burst your cuck fantasy m8.

Virtue signalling.

They are evil whites and they need to redeem themselves by prostrating themselves in servitude to non-whites.

It's totally hypocritical. The black child or the black boyfriend is nothing more than the ultimate fashion accessory for them.

It's actually really racists when you think about it.

I think they see them like cute little monkey babies. You know how turtles are so cute when they're babies but then they grow up and become ugly and smell and in the end people regret having them.

This. Most white women that have mixed babies here are the trashiest women you can come across.

thats not the same god damn baby. babies dont get lighter

Nicole Kidman has black children

Kikes. They know if some celeb does it dumb ass bitches will do it too.

>Implying a rich Liberal celebrity is representative of your average white Australian woman.

They think niggers aren't retarded animals

trained to believe that reproduction is immoral, and adopting black children is a flag that you're morally superior to others since you're so selfless that you don't care that you just ended your genetic line

>most highly educated and wealthiest minority group in America
>nigglets
Yeah sorry, user. Maybe South Indians they get black as fuck.

.00000001% of the smartest Indians come to the US

and even they are pretty shit

>not even the meme version

>same reason why girls get pitbulls
Annon,i ve got some bad news,..

its like having a pet monkey

Same here. You have some with some severe daddy issues tho. "I'm mad at my dad neglecting me as a child, so I have to fuck up my adulthood by fucking a nigger, getting a nigglet which I have to raise by myself". The rest are as you said the lowest of the low in the society.

Fewer than 1% of white women will ever date a black man, let alone have his kids.

Yes they're out there but they're not "so obsessed" with it.

Coalburners are trash here too.

She's from South Africa and tolerates bogs? Uncool

Its an american thing. American women prefer big dicks.

whites have good moral fibre

its part of what makes us the best caretakers for the human race

white genocide is just the start of human genocide

kek

>dat face

Because it's cool according to the black male supremacist american media.

Anyway, as a non-white male, I don't understand why white dudes care so much about western white women. Western white women are the 3rd most degenerate thing walking on Earth after the black males and black females, 1st and 2nd respectivelly.

I'd take an east asian girl over a white women any day.

Women always think they can change things for the "better"

It is a holiness spiral, same shit that produced all those early Christian schisms and the Maoist personality cult.

value signaling

No you wouldn't those asian qt stars that you fantasize about are soulless harpies.

They're also hideous monsters without makeup and extensive plastic surgery.

Damn, how many black kids is this bitch gonna have?

B-but why? You are white with white gene magic.

Nigga this is a good story. She actualy helped a kid instead going accessory shopping for exotic children like celebrities

Her face screams "regret"

kek

So true. Every white person should adopt a black child. The world is already way too crowded, white people shouldn't contributing to that by giving birth.

>a group of people are unable to take care of their children due to low average IQ and other inherent factors
>better go make more members of said group of people

Female logic, ladies and gentlemen.

That guy looks a lot like Mike Bussler.

Except he knows that niggers will never properly appreciate Truxton.

The kid got lighter? Is he becoming white?

White women are the most annoying type of racist.

They're the
>I haven't been around a lot of minorities so they're scary
type racist
I'm the
>I've been around too many minorities fuck I HATE NIGGERS I HATE EM
type racist

I hate vapid sheltered whores, I take offense to their racism unironically.

Fad like pot belly pigs? How many pull it off permanently? How soon till an organization is created for the unwanted? How many pull a reverse Woody Allen?

Funny thing is southies have the best cities and are more educated and less prone to crimes than their northern counterparts.

Inb4 Punjab is bro tier. Punjab has the highest rate of drug crimes and one of the worst sex ratio in india. The drug problem is so bad that even cops have special rehabs

True or not true, a large portion of Indians have African ancestry from slaves brought there in the past.

Its like a handbag

Ahh why is it that there are no South Indians in countries like Canada,UK, and America? They're are large punjabi Sikh community in Canada and England maybe becuz we aren't dirty poor like your black ass.

>India fights in Both world wars
>punjab Sikhs only make up less than 2% of Indians population
>Sikhs make up more than a 1/3 of India army
>Dindu Hindus to busy taking shit on road while we fight for Britain
>Sikhs get granted access to England and Canada
>Dark ass south Hindus mad

the same reason white women like to have ugly friends, so they look better in contrast

Two reasons - whites have more empathy towards other people, and generations of propaganda instilling white guilt and advertising race mixing.

Much of that look is from Australoid genetics, rather than African.

Charleze Theron. What a piece of utter trash.

TayTay would never think of adopting some ghetto sprog. That's why she's the Aryan Goddess.

>whites have more empathy

Then explain the holocaust and slavery.

Because white men are obviously betas

FUG... made me laugh.

You are just red pilled syrup slurping goose
Skihs dont make 1/3 of our army
They don't have easy access to cancuck and england than other group
Most of the sikhs you find in your cancuck are not even educated enough, they drive taxis or run stores

Is she south African ?

>mfw shes dead because she got aids

Why is it most of the time blonde women?

Her brother is thinking of what he'll do with her stuff after the buck kills her.

I think in your pic case there was no obsession, she was just doing some humanitaran work and decided to adopt.

>Sardar who grew up in Canada talking about something he has no idea of.

Don't drink the khalistan Kool-aid, the movement is dead for a reason

Your state is a shit hole. It's one of the most corrupted and crime ridden shitholes in the north.

>Ceo of Microsoft is a southie.

>Ceo of Google is a southie

>Almost all the scientists in Isro and majority of the Indian scientists in nasa are of southern origin.

>Some of the largest battalions in the Indian army are the southern ones.

>Literally held back the Muslim invasion till the brits took over while you were getting massacred by them

No wonder you are caricatured as brutish oafs. You have no idea what you are taking about, maybe if you spent less time grooming your hair like a bitch and more time educating yourself you wouldn't be seen as dumbasses

Opposites attract?

Maybe at one time she was. Now she's just a generic Hollyweird bimbo with nigger kids and no husband.

The most highly educated minority group in the U.S is actually Nigerians.

they are the ones with the worst guilt complex?

BIG

MUH north india

empathy and sympathy. whites are simply more susceptible to the4se feels

along with the white-guilt pushed on them daily by education, media etc

>highly educated

Wouldn't surprise me

learningenglish.voanews.com/a/nigerian-american-teenager-accepted-to-8-ivy-colleges/3275046.html

Also this.

It makes it seem like they care about stuff besides handbags and make up.

Now don't be so butthurt about your south murti
At least rest of India is not a ugly manlet beta like you guys
All skiny bastards, even school girls can kick your ugly ass

Why are South Indians such beta's? They can't even fight for their own country? Ghandi the Hindu told you to be a cuck and not fight for your freedom. Go pray to your rats and look in the mirror you dark skinned bastard.

Sikhs have fought for India and never feared combat while your ancestors were cucks and couldn't even defend your own nation.

Tell me why are theyre literally no South indian community's in western nations? You guys are literally dirt poor.

I'm not even religious I'm just stating the truth parjeet

That's too large a number for a global minority who's birthrate is declining below replacement rate even in their own countries. It's getting bigger too.

POO

Go pray to your rat king you dirty south Indian nigger

Positively unnatural.

I think it is their fetish. They associate the blonde with being more.. white and thus more of a prize? Expensive/fancy like their stupid gold chains? One of my sisters dyes her hair brown, the other is just blonde, and if we had to go to nog infested zones, the blonde one always got more staring/catcalls and those creepy overly-aggressive-cant-take-a-hint nogs trying to keep pace with her. Noticed this when in public with friends as well. I know for sure that muzzies and native Africans have a thing for blonde hair since they so rarely see it.. so maybe it is hardwired into them.

White women love pets, and there's nothing that is as untamable as a wild niglet. It fills their void for needing adventure.

Less than 1% is irrelevant.

Cuck Pitt

this kid is already half as big as she is

why is she carrying him

The holocaust? You mean the word that Jews came up with to describe their process of putting naked white Christians inside of hollow bronze bull ephigies and lighting fires underneath to listen to the screams as the goys burned to death and the steam and smoke from their charred skin burst out of the Bulls nose?

Or do you mean the false account of history where Jews were rounded up for being underhanded fucks that destroyed Germany I'm order to take back their holy land of Israel for good?

And slavery? You talking about when Jews had white sailors go buy nigger slaves from nigger chiefs? Or the Barbary slave trades where whites were enslaved and tortured? Or do you mean when white people became the first and only race to publicly outlaw slavery whilst the rest of the third world still does it as we speak?

the standards lowered for hispanics and blacks

For right now, until it becomes 5% in 10 years and 30% in 50.

Wait, white women are obsessed with blacks? Doesn't look that way to me.

>black in texas
>speak well and dress nice
>white girls don't trust me cause they say just aren't attracted to black guys

Because in a multicultural society, they want to demonstrate they are progressive so they don't get labeled as racists.

Ahhh the sky is falling!

Quick let's shift the Overton window back!

You racists belong on 9gag

Because minority quotas

do south Indians look like Sinhalese or Tamils
cuz Sinhalese are quite light skinned,we have a few dark skinned ones more or less we are lightish skined
not coal black like Tamils
inb4 we wuz white n shit