Pedophilia

>ITT: We have a discussion about pedophilia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hYn7q953NTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evil.

it's gross and only fantasied by gross creepy weirdo virgins. In reality, if it was legal, Chad would still get pussy, now even younger and gross creepy weirdos would still gross out underage lollies too.

14 and up is understandable, but on the onset of puberty and below, is questionable

Disgusting, evil and worse than degenerate. Every pedo should be electrocuted while having their balls chopped off.

Its for the worse if it's accepted. I definitely agree with the consent laws, if that's what they're called.

Youth overa needs to be limited like drugs and other adult-decisions

I agree. Anything younger than puberty i find gross.

Fucked up

There's not much to say. My children are under my care and guardianship until they reach their majority. They cannot consent, because they do not have the right to consent. Having sex with someone under 18 is rape.

/thread

Everyone's puberty is different and I'd say 14 isn't old enough. Definitely 16 maybe 15 but 14 yr old are just in that learning phase where some boys don't even masturbate yet.

Little girls are objectively better than grown women. They're small and cute and they smell good and are nice.
Adult/child srx is okay if it's in the family(just her daddy) or if it's within marriage.
It's good for girl to be married young so she'll be good and loyal. Her father should arrange her match when she is very small. That way when she's growing up she'll spend around the man she will marry and they will be perfect for each other.
And, fuck, that movie is shit. Saw the beginning on TCM right after fucking Being There(which has the most dumbass ending, that ruins a fine film) but I stopped watching after a few minutes because of the horrible butchery committed.

women breed the healthiest children in their teen years and were married off at this time.

this was how it was for a very long time, but only until recently has it been seen as weird.

Depends on the age, is banging 14 year old girls as a 20 or 30 yr old male pedophilia ?

should be chemically castrated and a minimum 10 year sentence.

The books really good though.

Hebephilia, really.

Fucking Aussies.

16-20 is a still in that range of good fertility, and again some don't hit puberty till later, meaning those who are get into the consent age at the wrong time

Most 14yo girls have started to bleed. But if you don't marry her first before having sex with her it's rape.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, the book is great and they completely butchered it. How the fuck can you have that scene as the opening scene? You can't move the big climactic scene to the opening.
And the girl was, like, 15

>made up word

kys

I thought the movie was about as good as you could reasonably do with the source material, which is obviously still better.

The Clinton's are totally in favor of it.

slippery slope how will I cope

started with gays, then trannies, and now it's pedophiles.

now everywhere I'm seeing "fuck age" ," age is just a number" bullshit on social media, and "pedophile ok rite Sup Forums" threads. pedophiles need to be purged from this planet, each and every one. fuck off with your agenda faggots

another good movie about pedophilia.

fucking burgers

So your ok with death? Hmm...

pedophilia is sick.

"hebephilia" makes more sense - being attracted to a female human of reproductive age is natural right?

You don't need to use made up words. Being attracted to fertile women is natural.

It could have been much better by just maintaining proper continuity instead of moving scenes around and having a younger lead.
>Hard Candy
>a good movie
Maybe if you're 15. Or a chunni fag.

Children are unable to provide consent.This is a morally responsible position for society to have.

No other arguments are valid.

That's true. I think the consent age should be at 14 in most states. It's 13 in Japan.

Only cure to pedophilia is a fucking bullet to the brain.

Dont get me wrong, certain 14 year olds bangable that doesn't mean you should fuck one. 14 is basically a woman in a SHTF situation and in the third world but in civilization a 14 year old still has the mindset of a child. 16 should be age limit tho i'd prefer it to be 17.

Children, not minors. People fit for breeding can, however.

Bad argument. Children can provide consent to anything else, but when it comes to sex, OOOHHH NOOO LOOK OUT.

The double think is astounding. A young developing brain shouldn't have to be introduced to the degenerate world of abusing sex for pleasure unail their brains are ready for it, which is not until the late teens.

I suppose in a way I'm a pedophile, if you take apart the word and delve into its roots, from the Greek words "paidos" meaning child, "philos" meaning loving.

It is true that I love children. Now does it matter at all what kind of love we're referencing? Of course it does. When speaking of love of children, do I love them in the Greek form of "eros", erotic/sexual, or do I love them in the Greek form of ludus, playful young love?

I would venture to say that my personal love for children follows closer in the footsteps of the latter. I love children as affection allows me to. However I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel any "eros" type of love at all. Perhaps at times I do, but it is in the minority as far as the totality of my love of children goes.

With that being said, would I ever hurt a child willingly? No of course not. I find it most morally reprehensible to do so in ease of conscious. Do I also find it morally reprehensible to refuse to understand that a daughter or girl is not mine to take, but is the belonging of her father or guardian alone? Of course.

Many people wouldn't understand, or rather, they would be incapable of understanding, that to me, I consider this attractive love to be a most sweetest curse. I sometimes wish that these feelings I had not been born with, yet I cannot deny that these feelings give me some of the greatest pleasure, and heartbreak.

For as much as I would love to live in my ideal world, I realize that it can, or may never be a reality, and that is the worst pain of all.

Here is consent by countries, 2 later.

Number 2

If you fuck a girl under 18 then I will allow the death penalty on your ass. Even better torture, no modern society should allow these disgusting pedos to live.

That's the deepest thing I've heard on Sup Forums... Good job...

for most of Europe, this consent only goes for teens. Ie you must be 14-18 to bang a 14 yo

>nobody understand...
>i love children but nobody understand...
Shut the fuck up child fucker, if your love for children was innocent nobody would have a problem with it and you wouldn't be crying like a bitch because you'd be aware of the difference but thats not the case. You're just trying to be subtle about your sexual attraction for children and want people to "accept" that you want to fuck children. Thats why you're crying like a bitch, you know you want to fuck children and you know that people will call you out for being a piece of shit for wanting to fuck children and you cant stand it. Again if it was innocent and you really did enjoy playing with kids and just appreciated their innocents nobody would have a problem with it, people know the difference. I hope one of your family members beats the fuck out of you for making their daughter sit on your lap.

>all this concentrated rage
>accuses me of "crying like a bitch"

ok.

Roasted.

We've already had three of them in the last 24 hours and those are just the ones I know about

I thank the Roman Catholic Church for outlawing this abomination.

Idc if your a pedo so long as you never fuck children or advocate fucking children.

>american education

>White
>Chinese pistol

>didnt say shit
>roasted
Us pedophilies gotta stick together - the post

I miss not a pedophile. I'm pedo bait. I used to fish out pedophiles on Sup Forums. If you want to talk about what happened. text me on Kik. Bshotachan.

Yes I am.

Legal age is 18. What can't you fucking faggot ass basement dwelling neckbeards understand about this?

If you even look at a woman under the age of 18, then you should be publicly executed.

I can feel your stomach turning now, faggot. Yeah, if that's you, you should be gassed.

That's cool. So you got Pedos locked up?

youtu.be/hYn7q953NTg

If it is sexual in anyway, it's bad and you are sick.

There is a difference between finding a young girl attractive and actually wanting to be with here, and having some sick perverted sexual fantasies in your mind about fucking her "loli ass".

No. I talked to the,. They weren't that bad. Nice in fact. I had one stalker that made me quit. He found my house but the police locked him up.

You stupid fuck. You clearly are to immature to grasp the true value if life. I don't wish death upon anyone.

>Legal age is 18.
Depending on the state tardblog

Euros, why so pedo?

>I can feel your stomach turning now, faggot

Look, we've got enough problems on this board without you bragging about feeling faggot stomach's. Take that shit over to /hm/ all you're doing is giving the pedos a sense of moral superiority

>le technicality meme
Doesn't matter if a state said it was fucking 8 years old, pedofag. It's immoral, unjust, and repulsive.

They honestly need to tell people what "pedophilia" means. I'm a bit tired of people wanting a hang some man for hitting on a 17 year old. And people need to learn what is legal in their own states. Every place doesn't have an AoC of 18.

>coming from Egypt

if your country is at least orange you need to get your shit together

My states orange.

>9

does Yemen have all the hormones and shit in their water like we do?

Go back to 8chn

For a lot of Europe its
"You can consent at X age but you cant fuck someone below 18 if you are 18 or older"

>14 and up is understandable

Puberty starts with 11 (AVERAGE) and with 7 sometimes.

Sup Forums's Sup Forumsitically incorrect is exactly the board for a topic like this.

It's gud, I shall get given a loli by the swedish government when I migrate inshallah

The real problem is stupid sexy children.

I think it's more caused by stupidity or just a lack of awareness than anything.

Little girls are adorable. They are full of life and happiness and are just cute.

Some autist confuses the fact that he thinks little girls are adorable with wanting to stick his dick in them.

Which is not cool and should be punishable by death.

i know you jest, but that is a real thing. child beauty pageants run by fat mothers who use their daughters to get attention

What is and isn't allowed on Sup Forums:

IS:
1. Politics
2. Current events

ISN'T
1. Apolitical topics
2. Topics not relevant to current events

that's all

hormones in beef and milk

>racism not allowed
Pretty sure that gets rid of 99% of the stormfags here.

there was a scandal of a fat mother of a beauty pageant model child allowing her kid to be molested by a pedo so she can have a boyfriend and get money from the guy, western white women are sick in the head

the racism is a joke. the newfags think its real and spout it off, thinking they'll fit in. then the normies think the whole board is like that

Girls 14-16 are so cute, still a bit stupid but half way there mentally and fully physically.

Any other anons date a Freshman Senior year in Highschool and not give a fuck that people ripped on you?

>Apolitical topics are not allowed

Inventing rules, eh?

Besides, every topic aside from Sup Forumstier topics (rate my turd) is political.

>still a bit stupid but half way there mentally and fully physically

Implying adult women are mentally ripe.

There do seem to be more "early bloomers" now than in the past. I know I was already having periods at 10. The doctors said even as early as 8 is seen as healthy.

kek I didn't even read that image at first, didn't realize you're just being a shitposting nigger at the moment

I dated a 13 year old as a 17 year old, people in the school already were regarding me as a sort of a psychopath so it made no change. Shits cash, their bodies turn me on more than any grown girl and they can be very sweet and approval seeking even tho teen girls tend to be cunts lol

Can we post pics?

Kek, you know what I mean

>discussion about pedophilia
I'm sure it will be entirely rational and respectful.
It's likely because we're stuffing our faces with more nutrients than ever. Food has never been this plentiful and diverse for people.

But everyone has their own theory about it and will believe it adamantly.

Oh, look, the rule inventing shitposter accuses me of shitposting.

Probably you also think that pedophilia is neither a politics topic not politically incorrect.

>I sometimes wish that these feelings I had not been born with, yet I cannot deny that these feelings give me some of the greatest pleasure, and heartbreak.
>For as much as I would love to live in my ideal world, I realize that it can, or may never be a reality, and that is the worst pain of all.

Pour the poison in my ear
Kill kill kill kill
Kill me now
Free the demon
Hear the ceaseless screaming
Little stomp box
Tear it from my heart

Why do you think I'm gonna fall for it?

Or wait, are you seriously not pretending?

It IS innocent! I just like to play with the little kiddies and their innocence. But you people just don't get it. "Oh, get that out from between the crib bars, Paul. She's goin at it like a gerbil goin at a water bottle.'

Just accept that I'm good with the kids and stop fibbin. Shuuuure.

The original pistol is german. The Chico ms made it in multiple calibers. Learn your guns, leaf. Or since your in syrup land, lurk /k/

I had sex with a sixteen year old girl when I was 25. It was awesome.

it's funny that the lyrics you chose came from an album with this cover

>le joke meme
Why not just come out and say you're racist too? Pretty sure no one here would care either way.

How is this not plastered on every news website? Basically clear evidence that Bill Clinton fucked little girls