BEEP BEEP MOTHER FUCKERS! We are taking a field trip to the aquarium. You rowdy shits better hang on...

BEEP BEEP MOTHER FUCKERS! We are taking a field trip to the aquarium. You rowdy shits better hang on. The rules are simple:

>Posts ending in

25 through 50 - spit ball a target

75 - sit next to the kid who shit his pants

Dubs - safe at destination

Trips - commandeer the bus and choose location. Anything goes.

60 miles (posts) till we get there if no one changes our route y'all are getting shoved in the mf shark tank.

This field trip has been rerouted by Jeff Epstein.
We're going to the island. Hope you kids packed lube.

Roll

Rerrolling and my spitball target is OPs mom

Calm down back there, I admire your confidence so I'll consider you safe

▲ ▲

Haha look at this loser

Here we go

HEY WHAT ARE DOING WITH THAT STRAW BACK THERE

Lets do it

I spitball Deven, motherfucker told everyone about my DeviantArt page.

???????? NANI???????

Deven in fact notices you going to spitball him and spitballs you back

A shame that deven has captcha

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

We are at a red light, don't look at the homeless man touching himself. ESPECIALLY YOU GEORGIE!

That goes for you too Arnold

Spitball target bus driver
Ftw

You missed you little shit. That almost landed in my drink! Which of is 100% alcohol free of course

Let's play a game and speed this trip up a little bit.

What animal am I thinking of Sup Forumsus?

rollin

niggers

Where have you been? I haven't even heard a peep from you. What a good kid, come sit up front and have a drink.

Roll

So, user, how's your day been?

Rerolling for bus driver

shit we halfway there.
>route change to zimbabwe

Pretty good, I thought it might be a rough drive with these fucks but all in all not a bad drive. I'm feeling pretty nice today so I might only pick a couple people for the shark tank and let the rest off the hook.

Seems like we're halfway there.
Rerolling

reroll

If trips, go straight to the camps and gas us.

reroll

I want to go back home

roll for licking the window

Well you're stuck on this Sup Forumsus like me and everyone else. Go enjoy your last moments and finger that slut Cindy in the back.

That was pretty close, I'll give you a hint she did fuck one.

HEY WHOS MAKING ORGASM SOUNDS?

It could always be the kid who shit his pants.

Let me spitball that cunt!

YOU HAVE BEEN EQUIPED

Shit you were close to sitting near the kid who shat himself, user.

Well that would suck considering I have a Sup Forumsus to drive

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK REROUTE BUS 18 MILES LEFT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(destination africa btw)

Now that he came up, I don't think I've ever seen him before. He looks like he's 40... Must have got held back a couple times. Those weird wire frame glasses and mustache are such an out dated look.

Hey Anondriver, could you go really fast up a ramp real quick? I'll use my autism to spitball and boost ourselves to space, in which I will spitball again to break the window nearest the kid who shat himself, and he will fly off in space. We will end up landing in africa though.

If you wanna see Africa just go to the back of the bus!!

Top kek

It may help to first equip a spit ball first you autist. I will consider. I just need to think how I'll kill all but a select few when we touch down in Africa.. aids is to slow.

Equipping spitball...

rerollo

We are going to the holocaust museum

reeeroll

Good enough.

REEEEEEROLL

finally, now that I have a spitball...

ALL RIGHTYYY THEN, DONT BUCKLE UP CAUSE THIS BITCH DONT HAVE NONE!

*Ramps up an exit

AUTISM POWER ACTIVATE!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>in space
*breaks window, shitting kid flies out.
>landing on earth at supersonic speed.
*spits as hard as possible
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*supersonic boom sound spreads through all of africa
>we have landed safetly in africa and the shitting kid burnt up in the atmosphere
Seems like we have 2 more posts till arrival at the African Holocaust Museum of Africa

Well fuck we need gas to get there for we ran out. Let's take this trip on foot! (Extended 30 mins (posts))

Our Sup Forumsus apparently ran at 2.49 miles per hour. 146 minute old thread, 59 posts on the Sup Forumsus.

Now that we're off the bus, let's ask an african local for directions.
>inb4 to african local "ooga wooga nigga"

*A wild African appears

"Hey where is the African Holocaust Museum of Africa?"

He replies...

El oh el

To which I reply
>ooga wooga looga nigga figga jewgga lugga?
he points somewhere in the distance.

We all start walking and travel not even a hundred feet when suddenly, out of nowhere... a pack of nigerian midgets swarm us.

Do you have any spit balls left?? This may be our only hope!!!

Shit, we need to do something!
>shit starts randomly falling on them and they die.
>tfw shit was from shitting kid we threw out the window in space.

Nice, we have some more now!

Good let's save them, we never know what else is lurking in this shit covered hell hole. Continuing on we see smoke in the distance off course of where we are going. Do we split up to investigate?

Ok.

What is that behind m....
FUCK!
>raped by nigerian and died.

rolling for spitballing the edgy faggots on the bus.

Spitball the shit kid and we drive to disneyland

I'll take team B. Team A, continue on. If you don't see me again... Tell my mom... I'm the one who killed dad.

Team B head off course to investigate what seems like a nigga village of mud and stick housing. We get closer and closer.

Checked

Is it bad that when every time I go to my best friends house I stare at his sister's ass when she walks by? Ive known this bitch since childhood, and she doesn't seem to care.

OP here. You now kick off the next story line of team A

Are you team B walking towards the smoke? Cause I can't hear you if you are on team A. This would make great walk and talk conversation.

Team B here, I've noticed some movement inbetween the smoke, stay alert lads. Out of curiosity though, would it be out of line if I tried to have sex with her?

Roger that.
Depends manon, can you tell if she's into you?

Yes my boi, sometimes ill be doing my own thing and she'll just walk by and brush up against me or touch me. I'm really fantasizing about it a lot lately, but I'm not sure she wants sex as she just sees me as a brother type.

Hello

Are you sure you are reading her right? Brushing up against a brother figure is something that should be easy to tell. You know if she's flirting with you cause you'll feel it., In your stomach and balls man. I'd say test the waters. Next time you say goodbye (I dunno if you hug and shit) put your hands around her lower back right above the ass, low enough to let your Pinky's reach it.

Sup you are team B now, make sure to catch up on the story and join in our conversation.

Heh, ok thanks mang. Will try that one. By the way, you guys hear that yelling in the distance? It sounds like its getting closer.

We seem to approach wait Whaaaat?!?!

It seems as if an M. Knight twist of events has occurred and it was a mirage of a shit village and we happened upon a beautiful town square of luxurious condominiums. We walk to an office center and buy one for 5 bucks. Cause that's 50,000 in nigger money. The yelling was actually just an event taking place. A great feast welcomes us after we settle in.