Feeling depressed today. Feelin like a feels thread right now

Feeling depressed today. Feelin like a feels thread right now

What's on your mind user?

Yeah man, all I can think about today is how much of a fail I am. Just been searching how to make suicide look like an accident. Looks like I'll be going hiking on my day off next week...

What makes you think this?

I recently got rejected by a girl after I asked for a relationship. She said yes during the date but then didn't reply for a couple of days. She then later replied with "I think we'll just be friends for now." If I didn't ask her out, our friendship wouldn't have been severed in the first place. I still want to be friends with her, she's one of the coolest people I know. I made such a stupid mistake, and I sometimes wonder if I'll ever find a relationship in my life. I've recovered from the rejection but I just don't know what to do.

Don't fucking do it. There are people out there who can help you and take care of you. We care for you user. We all have those times.

I appreciate the support guys, I really do.
I was sexually molested at a Roman Catholic playschool when I was 5. I witnessed other being abused too. I've had depression since I was 13 & I'm now 32. My younger brother & sister are both successful. I'm the failure of the family. My last gf left me after 4 years of cheating on me, despite me begging her not to go. The one girl I dated since dumped me saying it was because I don't earn enough money & she had a chance with a doctor friend. Existence is pain. I just want the pain to stop. Been in CBT therapy for the last 6 months. Costing me a fortune at £50 an hour. The only reason I'm still here is because I don't want to hurt my family with suicide. Hence my desire to make it look like an accident. I know it'll still hurt them. But hopefully less.

Feelings are for women or faggots.
Which one are you?

I wish you were here. I really feel inflicting brutal violence on someone that deserves it might help cheer me up

Exercise cures depression and boredom.

Definitely a femanon.
Tits or GTFO

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>shitting where you eat

Fucking faggot. Oh wait. I almost gave a shit

>Just been searching how to make suicide look like an accident. Looks like I'll be going hiking on my day off next week...
Fucking drama queen. What are you, twelve?

Must be nice to live such a wonderful life, trolling miserable people on Sup Forums. What a alpha bro you must be! Hahahaha
You fucking neckbeard

At least he's not whining on Sup Forums how shitty his life is.

No, you must be right, trolling people is so much more mature

Also, feels thread you cum guzzling faggot. What the fuck did you expect to see here? Or is your reading not so good? Maybe quit skipping class

Lick my anus.

Fine, go kill yourself on your hiking trip. Zero fucks given. Nothing of value will be lost.

The sun has risen, all of the depressed people are asleep, all the super cool kids are online to troll.

You better run.

Well duh

Why is this thread full of girls and faggots?
My little sister is less sensitive than you babies.

She'll be alot more sensitive after I fucked her arsehole bloody

>implying I have never done it.

lol @ all the edgy faggots on Sup Forums now
if you're looking for a feels thread, or you need advice
go to /adv/
a lot less edge there
most newfags and children never stray further than Sup Forums

user, you just want to maintain some kind of relationship with her, that's why you want to be "friends". But it will just confuse your mind to keep her around; you'll think you're still with her in some form when you're being friends.

It will be okay. Life is full of losing women to failed relationships. Don't let it get you down. You'll get another. I know you don't want another but it will come along and feel better.

Careful with that edge m8

True but is hard to do when so lethargic and self defeating

There is still hope. Don't do it.
Success will come, enjoy the little things you have left, and start from there. You are invaluable.