Chuck Berry is still alive

>Chuck Berry is still alive

Never forget the black roots of Rock music, Sup Forums. African-Americans created Rock, Hip-hop, Jazz, and Hip-hop (i.e. great music genres) don't forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfnReFUYnx0
youtu.be/xqtzpHfIKYA?list=PLNZr_RzBX_htSYWkB2KNNC3YblDQn0Drs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just for the record there is literally nothing wrong with sucking dick if you're a guy.

actually the first guy to play rock n roll was mixed native american white and black

Chuck Berry is pretty based though, pissing on whores and singing about his dick

I love that documentary where he's talking shit to Kieth Richards for not playing the riff like he wrote it. Heard they got into a fist fight once.

He owns a restaurant, and though he's old and feeble, stills performed as recently as 2010. Not sure if he's still active.

Chuck is one cool spook.

>actually the first guy to play rock n roll was mixed native american white and black

[citation needed]

Whites took the Rock genre and turned it into hard rock, metal, death metal, etc. Also you noted Hip-hop twice you autist.

Little Richard (by the way) is also still alive.

Chuck Berry (according to Wikipedia) still performs monthly at a restaurant in St Louis.

I meant to put R&B* there.

Little Richard looks great for his age. Must be all the semen he drinks.

He was a wild man back in the day, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=OfnReFUYnx0

lmao, someone put him out of his misery.

Fuck I hope I die before I'm 70.

Black don't crack, man. Melanin is a potent. I know a fact Richie used to get white bitches hot back in the dizzle!

He was kind of like the Prince of the 50's.

If you don't roll 1776 you lose 30 years off your life and he gains 5

>. African-Americans created Rock, Hip-hop, Jazz, and Hip-hop (i.e. great music genres) don't forget.
All played on instruments made by Europeans

he's actually botox ridden

I like this guy, he's keeping the torch lit. American blacks have such a unique vocal quality. It's kind of a shame it's all being used for rap, and this kind of stuff falls to the wayside.

youtu.be/xqtzpHfIKYA?list=PLNZr_RzBX_htSYWkB2KNNC3YblDQn0Drs

Hard to believe this was recorded in 2016

He liked girls to shit on him

rock and roll wasn't created it evolved

Chuck Berry was very country, listen to Maybelline. According to him, other blacks would say to him 'why are you playing hillbilly music?'

That being said, black people definitely did a lot of the heavy lifting when it came to rock and roll/jazz/blues etc

Black people have a natural aptitude for music. It's a shame that today's black culture largely shuns rock music/instrumentalism and celebrates talentless shit like rap

Even after the rock and roll era, we had motown, funk, all kinds of good shit made by blacks

It probably is a conspiracy, im looking at the jews in the entertainment industry here to blame

Devolved is more like it. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but nothing beats early 20th century American music.

>created Rock
Contributed maybe, but created? Negro, please.

>created Hip-Hop
That's a good thing?

>created Jazz
I'll give you that blacks created it, but whites do it soooooooo much better

Of course, who created the very foundation for musical composition that all relevant modern music is based on?
White people.
You're welcome.

Almost all jazz sucks, though.

And the music theory invented by Europeans. It's so astounding that no musical tradition other than Western art music has an understanding of triadic functional harmony. Every single chord played in popular music is the byproduct of centuries of white traditions.

If they invented rock how come they suck at it?

Blues and rhythm & blues heavily drew upon Appalachian folk, i.e. whitey's music

He's old, frail and tired now. He showed up for a concert here, a couple of years ago. He forgot the lyrics, chords, he looked like he didn't even know where he was standing. A truly pathetic and heartbreaking display.
His family should just let the old man be for fuck's sake. Let him bask in the glory of his better days.

Black people are the best thing that ever happened to America.

Nonsense. Early American folk music was an intermingling of various cultures. Blues and R&B were largely products of black culture.

They did a great job. all black should be musicians or hanged.

Let's not forget that ancient Scandinavians had rhythmic prose insult contests, pretty much ancient rapping

Not that I want my race to take credit for something worthless like rap, but this meme that niggers are important to music needs to die

Yeah, Johnny B. Goode was really worth all the crime, unemployment, drug use, welfare, illegitimacy, BLM bullshit and general endless whining about being "oppressed by the white man!"

We should have picked our own damn cotton.
This country would be the most glorious place imaginable if we had.

>Early American folk music was an intermingling of various cultures

Including Appalachian folk, which derives distantly from Celtic music. Compare real Celtic folk to blues and you'll hear harmonic similarities. This tends to get whitewashed in history because people care fuck all about poor whites' contributions to music

Rock is equal parts black blues and white folk/country music. It couldn't have become a genre without those two antecedents.

Rock owes its beat - specifically the backbeat - to black music. But, it owes it's harmonic and melodic structures to white music.

That's common to many cultures. Even roaches had insult contests over music.

The point is that blacks act as if they invented an art form that people have been practicing all over the world for centuries.

>distantly

A closer white influence would be that of parlor guitar music. It was very popular for middle class white women to take up guitar in the late 1800's. There were many manufacturers of small, dainty guitars that ladies played in their parlors while hosting garden parties and shit. These were sold from catalogs, mostly, and came with pre-printed sheet music.

One of those songs was the "Spanish Fandango" which was written in Open G, or Spanish tuning, by a man who worked for one such manufacturer.

Elizabeth Cotten's "Spanish Flangdang" was hugely popular when she released an album. It was an old Piedmont blues standard she had learned from her family. It's basically the Spanish Fandango played as a blues in 4/4 rather than 3/4. Open G also consequently became a common blues tuning, largely to the popularity of the original song that was included with so many of those parlor guitars.

White bitches from Baltimore had a lot more to do with blues than Celt fiddlers and banjo pickers.

All awesome hut

Don't admit ' hip hop'

It's a cancer

The problem is blacks don't see themselves as American, they see themselves as blacks.
Any race can be a good upstanding citizen so long as they embrace patriotism.
They still identify as African-American despite never having been to Africa in their life. They still talk about their roots and shit as if it matters.
They are foreigners from birth due to this, and will never fit in.

The blacks you see that do good by the world and provide for this nation are ones who have assimilated and became American.

He installed secret cameras in the women's bathroom at that restaurant. Filmed ladies shitting and pissing for his spank bank. Utter degenerate

>black roots of Rock music
Folk music created rock & roll you pleb
The idea that blacks invented it literally came from civil rights shilling by hippies and leftists just like black panther was created by Marvel to keep from being attacked during the civil rights era for being too white.
Folk is responsible for country, R&B, Swing, Doo Wop, Soul, Jazz, Blues, rock & roll, and every other music type that he come out if America.
Only the stupid and those looking to prove their ideology deny that.

Rock is mosly Cetlic folk music on cocaine.

rap was just blacks mumbling over kraftwerk samples and other german electro shit