I want to invest a small amount of money in a cryptocurrency - which one?

I want to invest a small amount of money in a cryptocurrency - which one?

BTC /thread

iota but wait until 10.11. there will be a drop because of segwit2x
bear in mind that it is a very long term investment

>BTC or ETH which one
>IOT
Learn to read

Never invest in B 99% is scam the certificate they present on website is scam too you check deep web how to setup a website if you really wanna make money in BCOIN buy small amount hold soon as it go up sell buy and keep going the circle in 30 days you will make honest good profir

Definitely taking investing advice from this guy

I contact up police on line Australian police online and they are investigating all these company's holding certificates it's one big scam run by few groups in competition even betting on who can do it better also there are groups selling premade websites of investment on deep web

what are you on about mate

UK*

Investing the way I told never ever trust a Bcoin investment lost a lot of coins in that just a warning to follow b fag

what the fuck?

You give me faith in /b

Also never go for any other currency STAY WITH BCOIN rest are small projects started by some fags and are very unstable might lose a lot in that

Ether ftw

Wait, so now you're telling me i should invest in Bcoin? Tell me, how many people live in your head?

samefag

Obviously.... You want a prize for that? Contribute something meaningful next time.

Bullion coin

also samefag

I never said inest in any thing other than BCOIN The rest is too unstable check the markets BCOIN is the most stable market and when it goes up it goes in thousand the rest is in few $

Chainlink

or

OMG

pick out your lambo now

BIT COIN

ARK you stupid fags

isnt investing in gold the best option ?
or at least you can buy land ... in germany , frankfurt to be precise , the people that invested in land got shitton of money now

FLIK YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT

HAHAHAHA this is the dumbest threat on the site guys, great job!

The lesson here is: Don't ask Sup Forums for investment advice.

Bitcoin has risen more than doubled in 3 mo and doesn't look like stopping, buy now before it becomes too mainstream

BTC will probably rise alot, so go invest in that. I don't know how ETH will do. You might want to lurk /biz/ for awhile