User, why don't you get an asian gf?

user, why don't you get an asian gf?

I had one and she was nuts. Then had another, even nuttier. It's white all the way down for me now boys, maybe a sassy latina

I’ve got one and the bitch won’t let me have another

I still have one and will break up with her in january. She is crazy like 99,9% of asians.

Why are you still a kissless virgin op?

>light-skinned Asians
>Iowa
Yeah about that.

>why are you a kissless virgin op?
Well, I stay a home all the time because I have no friends at all, plus I live in a village with a few amount of people.

maybe because I can't get a gf in the first place you idiot?
also you're implying getting a girlfriend is a choice, as if you have any power over that, relationships happen by accident. you can't just "pick" a girl.

Ive fucked almost every race other than a true Asian idk why they just dont notice/like me it seems. Im 6'4 athletic brown hair and eyes.

but i do user

cont.

and i dont find white chicks the least bit attractive any more.

Yup. Asians are insane and mostly ugly

>asian gf
Gooks have green teeth.

because I'm living in polish shithole Zabrze

What is it about asian gfs that make them come off as crazy? Is it some sort of "I want to be treated like a princess" cultural thing, or what? I hear this all over the place from people.

I j k

Because I've never met one who loved me. Hell, I've never been loved by any woman. I'm unloveable and completely undateable.

Because my gf is aryan and highly educated, she's 17, I'm her first bf, and she's so much into me that she sends me screenshots of all those thirsty beta creeps trying to get some of that class A deluxe ass, motherfucker.

No need for crazy chinks over here.

I have a russian one at the moment, next will be asian I guess. Or scandinavian...

Same, it's crazy right? I've been trying to find material to read on this subject.

My Asian wife won't let me.

They age like wood.

I doinked one a few times a while back. Absolute nut case. Soon as I blew my load, I had to get away from her. Insufferable cunt.

I would, if women were interested in me ...

cause i got a blonde gf

Because I have an asian wife.

Because I'm married. Not to an asian, but then I never really did marry based on race.

Op who wants to break up in january.
Just found a very good answer
See

Currently am and I love this girl.

i have one but man is she fucking nuts. im talking the shining level.

but im fucked in the head too so i dont really care, and the sex is super freaky so i get to satisfy all my deepest and most depraved fetishes

i remember the most fucked time we did anything was when i had cheated on her with her best friend, so she snuck out of bed in the middle of the night and grabbed a kitchen knife and cut herself pretty bad. she woke me up with a knife in her hand and jack daniels in the other. completely naked and bloody.

she lay herself on me and cried talking about how i was only hers. me being the psycho i am got turned on by this and began to very aggressively grope her. we eneded up fucking while she kept bleeding and crying, was some of the best sex ive had. afterwards i treated her wounds and stitched her up (im a paramedic)

later i found out she had tried to shank her friend, but i ended up having a threesome with both of them. that night she clung to me and cried.

to this day i still rub my hands over the scars she has and i get hard thinking about just how attached she is to me.

Dunno, might visit Asia at some point and try my luck

British girls are boring and just wanna get drunk, I'm tired of that shit

Because asians are disgusting.

asians date only rich asians or white bois, the lot of them stay away from a dark skinned jew such as i. too bad because our joint IQ could have hit phenomenal highs.

also post more pics man, im not refreshing for nothing

I dont like chinks/japs
/thread

because I have an asian wife

Well op, i do, somewhat.
The one on the left is cute tho.

>Dubs checked
>Story checked

I do. 5 year relationship. Still sucks my dick on every road trip and before I go to class/work. Tight body, 103lbs.

silly OP asian chicks are for a 1ns not to date way too high maintnaince

>the asian waitress made eye contact with me once

pics or it isnt real

Because I'm a socially awkward fuck who can't get a date in this country let alone a foreign one.

Its a meme, I dated a 4/10 chubby asian chick and she was fucking ridiculously insane. She wanted the life her mother had, a house wife that did nothing but spend money on stupid things, like going on 4 vacations a year as her husband works, and lives in a seperate home.

Who the fuck wants to shit money on a person like that? She kept telling people I was abusive because I chucked a sandwhich at her, and stood up for myself when she attacked me. She once came home from teaching piano, and randomly started punching me, and the minuite I kick her out the house, she yells and tells the neighbors I'm abusing her. On top of that, after we broke up she started trying to fuck every man possible for free shit, like an xbox one and a beanbag.

Never again. If you want them, go for it.

Because Asian women are only good for easy pussy and literally nothing else. They're fucking insane, they don't age well, their parents are racist and even if you give them what they want, they're still not happy.

Also, Asian women are so god damn disgusting. Their cleaning habits and how they live are fucking gross.

The only benefit to Asian women is how soft and smooth their skin feels. Fuck them and move on.

They rarely have a phat ass, which is a no go for me. But, I will admit to fapping to jap women before.

This, the only good asian women are the ones in anime.

cant find any where i live, only very ugly chinese students

Tried. Worked for a bit but stopped before anything went down (Literally a fucking week)

Shame too. She was cute af

Because they always have a spiders nest in their underwear, and I don't speak any of their languages. Asian girls in america are brainwashed leftist trash, or they're traditionalists who only date asian men...which is fine. You should have the option to stick to your own race if you want to.

my ex was latina. Would not recommmend. EVERYTHING was personal and symbolic and she would work out everything through her ego instead of logic and reason

Cause she preferred my abusive brother.

I had two. They are insane, but great in bed. But be warned if you unleash them and give them sexual liberties

This is either satire or a fictional story written by a 14 year old

CAUSE BLUE EYED AND BLONDE IS BETTER DUH BESIDES THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME

Because I already have one. And... she's not crazy. She also has a very nice job and likes to spend time with me.

Don't know how I landed it, because I'm a complete degenerate. The sex is great, and well... Yeah, better than all the stupid games white girls play.

My man, I already have an Asian gf. She's Japanese and everyone here gets amazed since many claim it's kind of hard hitting up on a Japanese.

As another user said, they're awesome in bed and never judge your fetishes.

I have to say she is kind of crazy as sometimes when she's over here, cries out of nowhere and you have to guess what in the unholy mother of ass made her that sad.

Overall, Asian girls are fine, just try your best on selecting one that's not that crazy.

But HOW do I get one???