I saw this posted, is this true anons?

I saw this posted, is this true anons?

=== A scientific look at women ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years ->acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…

“user if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.

(2/2)

So it's because we baby them?

I dunno man

Wow that you havend realised this already means you lack understanding

wat do u mean?

it mean's your dumberer then a brick, mate.

The links look good

I don;'t get it. Do women suck? Is that the tl;dr

I think it's just proof women

Play an instrument and gain more grey matter. Create a cult and live off white matter

Grey matter matters

i hate that this has to be argued. just simply looking at historical figure wise, and GENETIC wise it's automatically women

What are you talking about?

Men's penis are 15-25% bigger than feminine's penis.

ALSO the psychology of women is completely fucked. Us men have like 3 possible moods, 4 for the hick who still expresses anger like that of a child (showing anger is a sign of weakness) but WOMEN can have upwards of 20, maybe 25 moods. Each mood mixing with another and creating a horrible fucking mess. We can attritube the moody swings to their biology of course because some of them can't help it.

Then why does everybody think women and men are equal?

It's responsible for processing information ie. logical reasoning

I think logical women (non feminist) think that the illogical women (feminists) are wrong and would rather propose a MUCH more logical statement like
>Men+Women

Truly and beautifully i will agree that i am nothing without the yang, the soft touch of a woman. She can show empathy where i can't, she can feel what i wouldn't dare to feel. Arguably it's not men>women or women

This, but I think it is a grossly underestimated factor, I think men's are even larger than that

I knew it. Even science shows the frailty of the wamen.

Industries are trying to hire 50/50 men and women where lots of the women are less competent than the men

You have no empathy?

Fair enough OP, but I miss the point of this thread

Research says musicians have more grey matter in their brain than non musicians. Same with left handed people.

I saw a study that said those women who try to conform to a manly lifestyle are significantly less happy than the traditional women who stay home, and provide and cook and do the things that many men won't do. It's all duality. It's all balance. What's do women generally find so wrong about being the provider to the big strong burly working man? I never understood it.

And of course i can, but women are much much much much warmer. I'll see a stray cat on the road for example, and my girl would bring accompany that sighting with ton's of Aweeeee's and Oh myyyyyy's and she'll tell me how it must be so hard for that cat to cope by itself, and how it might be lost. In reality she might be retarded because the cat is just wondering off of the home it knows it's way back to but still. Their tendency to feel with their hearts, and not with their brains or their dicks is often admirable. Sometimes emotions aren't superficial, sometimes logical brain heavy thinking doesn't do the trick. We are human after all and women surprisingly show much more humanly characteristics than man.

>dumberer then