Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4vIBijzg4w
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016
twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/734943036225032192
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
twitter.com/RaniaKhalek
theintercept.com/2016/05/12/donald-trump-calls-hillary-clinton-trigger-happy-as-she-courts-neocons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Trump 99% chance of winning

>MAKE ISIS GREAT AGAIN

WAIT I DIDN'T WATCH THE FULL THING, TRUMP WANTS TO SUPPORT MUSLIMS NOW.

>Muslims for Trump
Now, I've seen everything. They guy actually sounded pretty reasonable though and gave good reasons for his support. Basically he doesn't want crazy Islamists to chop his head off for not being crazy enough.

Look, I'm no fan of them, but there's a difference between ISIS derkas and these guys.

the memes may have gone too far

It's true. Salafists and the other islamic fundamentalists are the problem, not Average Jo'Abdul. If these guys can get an islamic reform movement going, maybe islam can finally take a chill pill

Nothing new. Just like you have immigrants voting for nationalist parties.

These are the people who integrate with the norms and values of the country they migrated to. They don't want other people who aren't as reformed to give all muslims a bad name.

This is great.
Everyone should start taking screenshots on twitter of the liberal butthurt from this. Make the left seem intolerant and hateful. A ton of people will switch sides.

check'd.

Holy shit, Rosa is triggered.

What is the Muslim equivalent of Uncle tom?

it's literally happening

He has caused a rift through ideology alone.

This a good thing. A strong belief and a good ideology can transcend racial and religious bounds literally for the "greater good" and crush pandering leftists that are out of touch with reality because they live their comfy lives or are just delusional as sin.

MUDSLIMES IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

Minorities have always been alright with right-wing parties. Technically ideologically speaking they line up. The problem is many immigrants that achieve citizenship also want additional family/friends in so they vote left-wing to ensure they can do that.
There's a huge discrepancy in left/right wing parties when it comes to voter demographics and their agreement on their social policies. I'd imagine in the US if the democrats had a political party/candidate that was left-wing in immigration and economics but right-wing in social policies they would obliterate the competition since minorities would flock to it.
For example, blacks, hispanics, and muslims are some of the most anti-lgbt demographics out there, yet they consistently vote left-wing because their desire for everything other than the social policies overcomes their desire to vote right-wing.

Its almost like these ones want to integrate and improve their lives.

He's red pilling so hard he's getting and niggers on our side

Top kek

>This just in, the first Muslims who immigrated to the west to pursue work/education and to escape the hell hole that is the middle east support a candidate opposed to bringing in tons of uneducated people who have been shitting up the middle east.

Not surprising.

>Islamaphobia goes up when the president does nothing about radical Islamic terror
>Islamaphobia goes down when the president fights radical Islamic terror
>Muslims who actually want peace realize this trend
>Realize that they're far better off with Trump, despite what the media has been saying
youtube.com/watch?v=N4vIBijzg4w

of course they support trump. trump just wants to make america great again, and wants to step away from europe/nato.
that way the muzzies can safely pillage britania without fear of BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS knocking on their door. as if they didnt get enough of HOT AMERICA DICK from 2002-2008

Can you really call yourself back to back world champs if both times you waited till the 9th round and then sucker punched one of the fighters?

>being surprised by the god emperor

Just wait till he wins the Hispanic vote

SCOREBOARD!!!
SCOREBOARD!!!
SCOREBOARD!!!

Never thought I'd say this, but Best Leaf.

Australia gets it

>Trump has managed to convince the so-called "moderate muslims" to finally stand against the Saudi Arabians wahabbists

IS THERE ANYTHING HE CAN'T DO

I'd say its more like our allies kicked us the ball and we scored the goal.

Trump is the only one who does NOT want wars in the Middle East so it makes sense from that standpoint. Killary would be happy to glass the entire middle east and fund all the wars that the Kike Globalist Banksters want.

Trump would be their ideal choice.

Lose, user. Lose.

>Trump says I want to understand why the Muslims hate us
>This guy takes it as a good sign that Trump is being open minded and willing to learn about Islam

Wew

>Average Jo'Abdul
gave me a moderate chuckle.

but its this. this is not news, op. there have been muslims supporting trump from the beginning, because they have seen themselves how Islam ahs become radicalized globally by salafism and wahabbism, turning the entire religion into an ultra conservative, extreme thing.

not to mention, just like there are many mexicans and latino immigrant families that support Trump because they understand the problems illegal immigration brings, (and dont like the bad rep illegal immigrants give THEM who came legally

just like that there are many muslims and westernized muslims who understand very well that you cant play identity politics with national security. clearly, people of this religion from these parts of the world are a big problem, and cannot be accurately screened and vetted, and so they see his idea of a moratorium as common sense. It's not an entirely unheard of idea. I mean, for years, transit between cuba and the US was closed, right? in WW2 we banned immigration from axis countries. its a very common tactic to prevent subversion and giving easy entrance to the enemy

This is suspicious...

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
We're waking up.

They realize they don't want to be killed by other Muslims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016

>148 or more killed today in Syria

Surprised that wasn't posted on Sup Forums

inb4 shitting in sink instead of toilet analogy

Bomb Squad

ITS FUCKING HAPPENINGGG

My friend's Persian and he wishes he could vote Trump. 99% of the killing done by radicals is by Sunnis, and radical Sunnis want to kill Shias even more than they want to kill us.

He has double the Arab vote of either McCain or Romney in polling. Most Arabs understand that the Middle East is a total shithole, which is why we left in the first place. The last thing we want are the people and culture that made the Middle East so shitty following us back to the US. Also, it's public that Shillary fucked up Syria to help Israel, which pisses Arabs off.

I am Arab, and I am all for Trump.

>"I'm gonna bomb the shit out of them"
>"we need to go after their families"
>does not want ongoing wars in the middle east

lmao

>Also, it's public that Shillary fucked up Syria to help Israel, which pisses Arabs off.

FUCKING THIS. This will be the reason why he wins the majority of the Muslim World. They know full well that Killa would fuck shit up even worse than it already is.

Are arabs even a large enough demographic that can be accurately polled? I'm curious.

I...was praised? Th-thanks, America-senpai.

Literally full circle

No, there isn't. So long as they believe Mohammed was the voice of god in human history they can never really be trusted.

>Also, it's public that Shillary fucked up Syria to help Israel, which pisses Arabs off.
source? not that i don't believe it, i just want to read it for myself

>breaking: people think for themselves and not as demographics

Well we dropped 2 nukes in anger preventing any further Soviet push so yea we did a hell of a fucking lot. The USSR had no plan to stop in Germany and remember that
Thought the back to back world war champs meme has kind of lost its entertainment value lately

wow based leaf indeed

Should have let us finish the job, senpai.

>twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/734943036225032192

IT
T

IS
S

OVER
V
E
R

>No, there isn't.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Stephan Molyneux referenced a statistic about it in one of his videos and the statistic stuck with me. It is somewhere in his first Trump untruth video.

Under-fucking-rated

What are they going to do, completely rewrite the Qoran?

The leftist butt hurt and damage control is real.

>Trump won over the Jews
>won over the Muslims
>won over the Hispanics
MR. PRESIDENT, STOP. WE'RE TIRED OF WINNING.

Start ignoring the bits they don't like anymore, like the Christians.

>Trump has a muslim supporter
That's the last straw guys, I'm a #cruzmissle now

Loyal ones don't want the shit ones to keep getting in and ruining their image

>The leftist butt hurt and damage control is real.

"ARE" real. "Butt hurt" and "damage control" are two things. Plural.

Please learn English :^)

>lists a great solution
>lists another great solution
>hey guys he wants this problem to go on forever!

>CNN has a reasonable sounding well-spoken Muslim on that denounces radical Islamic terrorism and supports Trump

I've now seen it all.

We're just starting, my friend.

>mfw Trump wins in every demographic against Hillary

pretty much this.

wasn't there a poll that showed him ahead with Hispanic Voters against Hillary?

Does anyone have that image?

Everyone likes Trump, he's great

There's also him winning Millenials

pretty much

I believe it, alot of guys at my uni support Trump but obviously won't come out in public

He will sit down with a Muslim community and work out a deal where they have a community religious police that handles radical Islam in their own way, the American way.

Only Muslims know how to stamp out Muslims.

>I sat down with Amir's family and they were lovely people folks. I'm telling ya.
>They were lovely, lovely people. Coudn't have been nicer!

And you ruined it.

THIS
fuck they need a new testament

Not Arabs but Muslims make up ~1% of US pop.

The moment he said "radical islam" I fucking dropped it.

You're either a muslim or you're not. There's no room for interpretation, the only variable is the dedication.

Muslims are finally realizing that terrorism is not the road to prosperity. Everybody wants to be prosperous, everybody.

Are American Muslims really more respectable people than European Muslims?
If they were just welfare leeches, wouldn't they go to Canada or Europe instead?
Or have they just not hit critical mass yet?

they deserve a chance, they just need a new Quaran or whatever, kinda like what Christianity did

all three

>Are American Muslims really more respectable people than European Muslims?

Yes :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

>Obama
>not a muslim
pick one

>turban in the background

fuck everyone who says sikhs aren't brotier

kek

I know a few sikhs here, they are hilariously bro-tier. Into football, old school cars, partying and cracking jokes, bbqs beer and bud, total bros

>pic related, a profession patent-holding pro kebab remover, total bro

Why don't you suck their dicks if you love them so much? Faggot.

>checks flag

It all makes sense now.

>first reply
>@mamaofautistic
my sides

t. sikh

Just saying, turban ones are alright, it's the ones in long robes you gotta watch out for

Brudi, how are the 'refugees' treating you in your city there?

#MakeIslamGreatAgain

Bro teir in small numbers, annoying entitled faggots in large numbers. Basically niggers with a sence of low key.

t. Jobinder Singh

I agree with you canada. America should have remained isolationist.

I've yet to encounter one tbqh. I mean, it's not like we don't have any here, I live in Munich and we've taken in thousands of them, but I couldn't tell them from regular migrants and to be frank, I don't have the feeling that anything's changed so far.

Sure thing shitskin

You cant trust them, they are all liars.

twitter.com/RaniaKhalek
Rania Khalek has written very well about Trump on the intercept. Red pilled muslims support Trump.
theintercept.com/2016/05/12/donald-trump-calls-hillary-clinton-trigger-happy-as-she-courts-neocons/