My girlfriend that i just found that is cheating is gonna fuck me today, how should i get revenge?

My girlfriend that i just found that is cheating is gonna fuck me today, how should i get revenge?

Fuck her in the ass with no lube

give yourself aids - check em

Post nudes here

phew!

alright doing this unless someone gets trips

Use her blood as lube when you stab her

nah im not a nigger, I dont belong in prison

bump

hate fuck her and mid fucking tell her to go and that you are calling a better bitch to fuck. Then kick the hoe out.

This

Bang the dude before she does

trips geeet :D

Pull out and cum on her face with out asking. pick up her clothes and tell her to leave.

Comment that "you know" or something along those lines and close the door on that bitch.

Have yourself a good cry and then work on yourself user.

Make her tell you the names of the guys she has fucked while youre balls deep in her. For each admissions, put it in her ass suprise style. Then cum on her face and hair, and tell her to get the fuck out.

you realize this isn't fun for the guy either, right?

Take pics of her then post them all over /b

Give her your AIDS

bump

Meet her somewhere and break up with her like a well-adjusted adult. Be better than she is.

trips gettttt

nooo

This but keep her clothes and burn them if u can

last trip try. if get you kys :D

I plan on doing this

maybe, throw them out the door as your saying gtfo? Only so she gets a shock and caught off guard. You just got fucked, cum on face/hair, just got burned for cheating, now you're clothes outside and your naked outside with jizz on your face.

kek

OP lets get an update after the deed is done. Don't be a pussy when she starts crying and asks for forgiveness.

Fuck that hoe.

Suspect a update around 6:30PM Pacific standard time

Get in bed, get her naked, as your about to stick it in, take a piece of shit you saved up to this point and stick it in, then run

Your welcome

You should record it if u can

Just make it easy and her feel cheap. Fuck like there is no tomorrow, make it last and do what you want to enjoy, don't think care about her needs. Finally when you're ready to cum make sure you're looking right in her eyes and as you do say to her, "I know you've been cheating on me so thanks for the last fuck you whore".

Don't do anything you retard. If you piss her off during or right after sex, she could potentially make a false rape claim against you. Just slash her tires and take a shit on her windshield in the middle of the night.

check em lads

Study hard, do well in school. Graduate with an advanced degree and get a job. Make lots of money. That'll show her who's boss.

Fucking
This