Smokerfags, I would like starting smoking. Should I? It's really makes bad?

Smokerfags, I would like starting smoking. Should I? It's really makes bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I would like starting smoking.

Good goy.

I mean, If you wanna be cool, start asap.

/thread

Start, it's nice I suppose. You can have cigarette breaks, enjoy your coffee with a cigarette, chat with people outside of bars, it's somewhat relaxing. However after 5/10 years you start to realise how shit it is and then it's too late. You think of all the money you spend, and all the time you lose, and the health you are giving away. Much like any other substance it's good in little quantities and much like any other substance almost nobody can consume it once in a while. Overall it's worth it only because it makes you realise it's not worth it, making it paradoxically not worth it.

This. I smoke about a pack every 2 months, used to smoke about a pack a week. Learn how to roll your own cigs, much more fulfilling and healthy of a smoke. Trust me

Do you still smoking?

I've been smoking for almost a year now and I only have maybe three a day. How does that sound to you? Am I doing okay?

well user, it is enjoyable. i smoked for 16 years and quit 6 years ago. the smell is bad. like really really bad, i realize that now. but that's about the only drawback. i want to start again soon now that i've given up and will eventually anhero before it could cancer me up, i just haven't got the motivation to start again, it's a commitment. bottom line, if you don't give a fuck and aren't in for the long haul longevity-wise, go for it.

I don't know. Do you felt bad when smoking, physically or something? The longevity I guess it's not a problem, I know people very old that smoked all the life.

Maybe the only drawback is the beginners cough but you might get that sweet headrush I think it's the fucking best. And of course aesthetic let's not kid ourselves

no, but i've always been really physically active (bike courier for a number of years, bicycle commuter). a lot of the people i knew got their lungs really fucked up by it though.

I have a cigar once or twice a month, maybe more if I go to weddings. Sorts out the cravings to smoke things. But cigarettes are a waste of money and your fucking health, man.
also vapefags yeah whateveretc etc

Well, I'm physically active too. And the appearance, changed something? I guess I'll try.

no no negative effects really, but still, that shit will kill you. for sure. my dad died from smoking, it was fucked up way to go out, he looked like a concentration camp victim at the end. i'm only going to start again because i'll be dead way before i get to that point.

I'm anxious and when I'm doing nothing I feel like shit, I was thinking smoking would help me to relax, you know?

Quit smoking dick faggot

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

if you are considering a hobby that will cost lots of money, consider trying something that doesn't instead

Like?

lift weights. unless you truly do not care about the future. then, live it up. it is enjoyable, but it is the worst thing to try and quit in my experience. harder than drugs.

I read this entire thread in the voices of the blonde European dudes in Family Guy.

If you're want to smoke tobacco, buy a medium size bong and take big rips of straight tobacco bowls. It'll give you a MUCH better head buzz, and you won't be smoking cigarettes all the time like a fagget just wanting that little headache, just take a rip when you want a real headbuzz.

It'll turn you into a God damn sexual Tyrannosaur, you slack jawed faggot

Depends, do you want to be cool or do you want to keep living your life as a mentally handicapped peat-gavel? The choice is yours.