HELP Sup Forums I GOT TERRIYAKI DICK

HELP Sup Forums I GOT TERRIYAKI DICK
I NEED MEDFAGS ON HERE TO HELP ME OUT PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia.com/medicine/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/patient-confidentiality
youtu.be/nz66U7ZzdFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T

wat kek

I'M SERIUOS PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I DON'T WANNA DIE I CAN PAYPAL YOU IF YOU REALLY HELP ME THIS ISN'T A JOKE PLEASE

PLEASE

You're gonna have to be more specific. What exactly is teriyaki dick?

wat teriyaki penis

AW SHIT NIGGAH GOT THE TERIYAKI DICK,
GAME OVER

same, i no know

Kung pow cock

Dick turn small, like egg roll

chekt

I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO A HOOKER I HIRED OFF BACKPAGE, I'M REALLY A NICE TRADITIONAL GUY FROM THE COUNTRY AND I NEVER COULD GET A GIRL TO HAVE SEX WITH ME AND I HIRED THIS HOOKER OFF BACKPAGE
SO I WANTED TO MAKE HER FEEL SECURE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME SO I STARTED EATING HER OUT TO MAKE HER FEEL LIKE IM A NICE GUY THEN AFTER A HALF HOUR OF LICKING HER VAGINA I FINALLY GOT TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH ME SO AS I WAS MASTURBATING TO GET MYSELF TO GET HARD SHE TOLD ME I DIDN'T NEED THE CONDOM I HAD LAYING BESIDE ME BECAUSE SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS AS CLEAN AS A NUN'S CUNT AND I BELIEVED HER
AT FIRST IT FELL GOOD BUT THEN IT STARTED ITCHING AND BURNING ON MY PENIS AS IF I HAD DROPPED FRANK'S RED HOT ON IT
I STARTED PANICKING AND SHE KISSED ME ON THE FOREHEAD TELLING ME THAT IT WAS OVER AND I SHOULDN'T BEAT MYSELF OVER IT
TODAY I WOKE UP WITH STILL HAVING MY DICK FEEL SPICY AND ALL READY AND SHRINKED/DEHYDRATED LOOKING
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?

you got a small cock?

Your penis is a lost cause.

broow it sounds like you got dick briyani...
go to a fucking doctor and get some shots

ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?!? PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T WANNA DIE PLEASE I'M CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW
THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE PLEASE HELP

Oh nooo

You gotta go fuck a Jap now. Japs are the only ones that can fuck the china out of you.

Once you get sushi dick from fucking the Jap you can fuck an American since they can fuck the Jap out of your dick.

And congrats now you'll just have burger dick like the rest of us.

>hooker
>eating her out
KEK equivalent of felching a hundred used fleshlights and then acting surprised when you have hideous diseases

HERE WHAT IT LOOK LIKE, HELP PLEASE PLEASE !

You're fucked OP

double dubs checked

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THIS ISN'T LAUGHING MATTER AND I'M REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS SO PLEASE STOP MAKING FUN OF ME AND HELP ME, I WILL PAYPAL YOU GOOD MONEY IF YOU DO

OR IF ANYBODY HELPS ME I WILL PAYPAL GOOD MONEY, MY DAD MAKES GOOD MONEY AND GAVE ME AN ALLOWANCE SINCE I WAS 5 AND I SAVED EVERY SINGLE PENNY SO I COULD SECURE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF ME AND HE WAS ALWAYS PROUD OF ME BEING A MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE MAN AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE AND HE DOESN'T KNOW I SPENT 550$ ON THIS HOOKER FOR AN HOUR
I WILL PAY 450$ TO ANYONE HELPING ME PLEASE I DON'T WANNA DIE

That’s not how pussies work, virgin

PLEASE STOP MAKING FUN OF ME AND HELP ME

Go to the hospital or take some antibiotics. Looks like either a rash or a viral infection. Pay me money.

you're right, cuck, a fleshlight could be thoroughly disinfected with the right chemicals, whereas a humans pussy contracts some incurable diseases

I don't want your money. post pic of your weenie with Timestamp and I'll try and help

THIS WAS NOT ME BUT IT DOES LOOK A BIT LIKE MY DICK, PLEASE HELP ME I'M CRYING SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW

You got syphillis Sup Forumsro get a tetnus shot.

Sauce: Ive had it 12 times

fucking moron

how about you go to the doctor/hospital you stupid retarded autist ? Also press that key on your keyboard with the lock

You said 450 in cash right?

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD
AS FAR AS LOVING FRIEDERICH NIETCHZE I DON'T WANNA DIE LIKE HIM, PLEASE HELP

YES ONLY IF YOU CAN HELP ME AND I WILL HELP YOU BY PAYPALING MONEY PLEASE

Show pic of said dick. I'm a doctor, I might be able to help

You sure? Rent money is a thing. I don't help for free

PLEASE STOP DISRESPECTING ME PLEASE, I CAN'T GO TO THE DOCTOR BECAUSE MY DAD IS LONG TIME FRIEND WITH HIM AND I DON'T WANT MY PARENTS TO KNOW OR THEY WILL DISOWN ME AND PUT ME ON THE STREETS
THEY ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT IF I EVER HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE WHILE LIVING UNDER THEIR ROOFS THAT THEY WILL GLADLY "KICK ME TO THE CURB"
PLEASE HELP ME IM REALLY SERIOUS

I CANT TAKE PICTURE OF MY DICK BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A CAMERA BUT SOMEONE POSTED A PICTURE THAT LOOKS ALOT LIKE WHAT MY DICK CURRENTLY LOOKS LIKE
PLEASE YOU'RE A DOCTOR IF YOU HELP ME I WILL PAY YOU GOOD MONEY PLEASE

THEY CANT KICK YOU OUT BECAUSE YOU WERENT UNDER THERE ROOFS WHEN YOU FICKED THE HOOKER

then go to the hospital underaged nigger

sage

Doctor-patient confidentiality exists you know

Actually scratch that if you are underage which you probably are then the doctor can tell your parents.

How old are you?

This is actually important to know for us to help you.

Op if you washed every day this shit wouldn't happen

NO BUT THEY MEAN THAT IF WHILE THE TIME I LIVE WITH THEM THAT IF I EVER HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN BEFORE BEING MARRIED THAT THEY WILL KICK ME OUT OF THE HOUSE
PLEASE IM SERIOUS
I CAN'T I TOLD YOU MY DAD IS GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE DOCTOR OVER THERE AND PLEASE DON'T CALL ME RACIST SLURS
I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST RACIST PEOPLE BUT DON'T CALL ME THAT PLEASE AND I'M NOT UNDERAGE I'M CURRENTLY 29

HEY FUCKTARD, YOUR DOCTOR IS NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO TELL YOUR PARENTS. PAYPAL ME YOU WHINY LITTLE BITCH.

Nigger

Then listen retard. If you're 29 the doctor legally can't tell your parents without your permission. Or you could go to a different doctor, like one that specializes in sexual health. I'm sure if you can book a hooker you can figure how to schedule a doctor's appointment.

Okay real shit. If it happened over night it's probably just a very bad rash. If you can't go to a hospital try going to a drug store and buying some antibiotics. Wash every day with antibacterial soap and take biotic as instructed. If doesn't clear up in like a week then hospital or loss of dick.

Sincerely,
Based Jesus.

Why on earth would you go in raw on a hooker? Ops retard confirmed.

>buying some antibiotics.
You can buy antibiotics without a prescription there?which 3rd world country is it?

encyclopedia.com/medicine/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/patient-confidentiality

PLEASE STOP DISRESPECTING ME AND I WON'T GIVE YOU MONEY BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT HELPING ME AND YES THE DOCTOR WILL TELL MY DAD, THEY GO ON FISHING TRIPS EVERY WEEKENDS AND HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE THEY WERE BOTH 5(THEY ARE BOTH CURRENTLY 58)
PLEASE STOP
I'M A VERY STRAIGHT AVERAGE MAN AND I NEVER WANTED TO DO DRUGS BECAUSE THEY'RE BAD SO I WILL NEVER STEP INTO A STORE WHERE THEY SELL THEM
BESIDES I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I COULD FIND SAID STORE WHO SELL DRUGS EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT I WOULD NEVER BUY DRUGS
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE OH GOD I'M CRYING

So you'd rather die then talk to your doctor about a legitimate problem? How do you live normally?

IF YOUR DOCTOR TELLS YOUR FATHER AND YOU GET KICKED OUT OF YOUR HOME, SUE HIM FOR EVERY FUCKING PENNY HE HAS, YOU SPASTICATED LITTLE SHITWEASAL.

I REALLY CAN'T BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA BE HOMELESS AND DIE BECAUSE OF MY CONDITION SO THAT'S WHY I WAS HOPING FOR A MIRACLE ON HERE AND I GUESS NOBODY WANTS MY MONEY
NO MY FATHER WILL COUNTER SUE ME HE HIS COUSIN IS ONE OF THE BEST LAWYER IN THE AREA AND THEY WILL WIN THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO LEGALLY IF THEY PUT ME ON THE STREETS

You do realize that your little spiel about drugs reveals that you're either a troll or an unfathomable idiot right? Medicine is a subcategory of drugs you little shit. Antibiotics are drugs that kill bacteria. You should just kill yourself then you won't have to worry about the STD or getting kicked out. I've been trying to help and I don't even have a paypal but you're too dumb for your own good and unwilling to take actual advice or just a troll.

I give up on you.

Hell I tried twice and no thanks or money. Fuck it.

Safest bet is to rub aloe vera on it if you really dont want sny drugs at all. Should atleas soothe the pain.

You just need a nurturing love of a mother. Does your mum like terriyaki?

OP HERE

this thread as been a troll from the start to see how far the b8 would go and how much retards it would attract
Now i'm bored AND WILL GO BEAT MY TERIYAKI DICK TO SLEEP

>act like a retard.
>insist on being super retarded.
>gets called out on being a retard.
>Im just pretending.
K retard.

Not sure if you're actually OP but I can't believe no one called it earlier.

Pres F for op. Rest in peace faggot

OP HERE, THIS THREAD IS KILL THE B8 WAS ONLY A SUCCESSFUL EXPERIMENT TO SEE HOW THE DEMOGRAPHIC OF RETARDS ON HERE SO HERE'S MY FAREWELL MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOU
youtu.be/nz66U7ZzdFY

I had a jolly good kek to this thread. Thank you OP.

NO PROBLEM, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE(???)

OP HERE, I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PISS FLAVORED DIGESTIVE BISCUITS

Include me in the screenshots

Also stop spazzing out OP and go to another doctor or some shit. Fucking hell kid.