Hey Sup Forums, How are you guys doing today?

Hey Sup Forums, How are you guys doing today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYMAtbq0bjY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leave now.

Better if I was jammed
But oxy arrives tomorrow.
You

YO NIGGA!!
WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEIT

sub my nog

Sup my nigga. Notice the A and not er.

Welcome nigger. Every post is a shitpost. Leave nigger.

IT IS TIME

Getting ready for work, have to leave in an hour bro. Pass some of that shit up

newfag

Hiw do you do my nigger?

are you a masochist?

I mean I know it's what your looking for

But get ready for some ignorant teenage shit

What are you

im a white guy and i fucked this chick who worked below me. if you fuck a black chick does that give you like a anti racist card? like shouldn't i be able to say "hey man, im not racist... i fucked a black chick".

in4b the newfags don't know who niggerchan is

You ever wonder how many of these bigots are actually American

Are you that black /r9k/ robot? Because couple days ago I had a long conversation with him.

God damn look at that body. Lucky fucker

you still yo yo?

Just means you got good taste
I'm done with white women
I mean I'm not exclusively into any one race. But I'm never fucking with a white girl again

I cant remember what I had for lunch yesterday but somehow I remember this fag has a white stepdad

Hey man, first of all congrats on the pussy. I respect that, when it comes to the race stuff I say youre not racist if you had sex with a black girl, I wouldnt call you racist cause while even talking to me on Sup Forums you didnt use nigger in a bad way towards me and talked to me like an equal. In my eyes youre cool as fuck man.

They probably eat american cheese on fucking rye bread. Damn dirty motherfuckers

Actually im a hardcore Right-Winged Leftist

Going good fam, just happy to be back on Sup Forums with my Sup Forumsros

Hello you filthy, low IQ rapist nigger.
Eat any good watermelons lately?

Hello, good sir. You seem to be suffering from excessive melanin. How do you treat your condition?

Also, I'd like an answer to this question:

I too have fucked several black girls so I think I should be able to go downtown without getting robbed and say nigger at will. Your thoughts?

>black
>has job

Is that blackface?

Jesus dude I haven't seen you around in years.
this is niggerchan mate he's more than allowed to be here

Doing excellent. It's been a great week! Fake dossier proves DNC and Russia collusion. FEC filing charges against Crooked's campaign. DWS freaking out. Awan Bros not going away. JFK files. Vegas looking like a deep state false flag. Pedos getting arrested. MAGA!

Have a good day at work.

what kind of Chinese food was in that take out container

lil b????

yo when dat new death grips album comin?

wtf the Italian Navy flag

Fucking nigger get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ive been living in colder and colder climates to get lighter, Im trying to lose myself in the whiteness of snow

What the fuck did you say to me? Ill make a youtube video about your reply. Thanks fam, now youre really gonna get it

Thank you user, PRIASE SCIENTOLOGY

name's niggerchan, but lil b is my stepbrother

Newfag

airplane food

show ur dick

Very well kind sir, nice to see that it is your village's week to have electricity in The Gambia.

>nigger detected

Can you write RB on that timestamp?

You seem like a fine gentleman. I'd totally buy you a drink and chill and hit on girls at the bar. You can't wear a flat-brimmed hat with the label still on it, though.

kys

TOO MANY HOES IN MY MUTHAFUCKIN MEAL

make me baby

Nice try strawman, im in America :^)

This fall famalam

You ask and you shall recieve

Im thinking about doing more yoyo videos, would you guys like that?

How many hats do you have?

A nigger on my Sup Forums, with nobody shitting on him? Newfags

Here comes the edgelord.
Also g8 b8 m8 I R8 8/8 don't h8

I want to kill myself. It seems like all the years of me suffering from depressions have gotten the best of me. I can't feel anything and I cannot get excited or motivated for anything anymore. I have no clue in which direction my life is heading. Should I just end it?

youtube.com/watch?v=AYMAtbq0bjY

Not enough :^)

No the fuck, I know life could be hard, trust me for years I wanted to end my life. I had to look into myself and come to love me for who I am and then accept that.

It isnt easy to live in this world and I understand your pain man, but never give up. There is light at the end of the tunnel, we will survive man.

Hey you're black. That is fact which won't be ignored around here. This is a dangerous place for YOUR KIND!

@749205855
the real newfags are the 15 year olds who find any excuse to post the word nigger

>It isnt easy to live in this world and I understand your pain man, but never give up. There is light at the end of the tunnel, we will survive man.

I hope you are right. Thank you.

You're pretty cute, you gotta snap? :)

What's your favorite Big L verse

>calling people newfags
>using @ to reply

Where you been, dude? I was just thinking about you the other day. You're the ONLY nigger I'll talk to on all of Sup Forums, because you're so fucking funny from time to time.
Remember the first time you showed up?

The only snap I have is the snap of ur neck for using " :) " unironically.

Big L seems to be a garbage rapper cause he named himself after "Loss". We dont take L's we take Wins myguyfamalam u fill me niggabugga

Lmfaooo I remember that!!! It was crazy the amount of Nigger rage was had in the first few threads. Those were fucking amazing times, hopefully we can have some more. Ima post more often, I took a break to focus on life for a long while but im back now.

:o)
Whatcha gonna do bout it

TOGTFO

congratulations, you played yourself