Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

Do you know how lucky you are that still have the opportunity to feel pussy around your cock for the absolute first time? It really was the best day of my life, now I can’t really give too much of a shit about it... now I just get a nut and leave...

>Do you know how lucky you are that still have the opportunity to feel pussy around your cock for the absolute first time?

If it ever happens.

Appartment or single fambly house?

why do you keep making this goddamn thread? not trolling, i actually want a legit answer from you.

could you check em?

Apartment.

Boredom mostly.

Nothing to check there.

You shouldve just took your first kiss by force, like me. Sex will follow suit not long after. Protip: shower and be spontaneous

Much more attractive than me unfortunately.

Saged.

Much more attractive than me unfortunately.

bump

Nobody feels bad for you loser life ain't fair if you don't get pussy change something or be a bum ass nigga forever

do you have any friends?

Duh. No idea what and how though.

No.

Are you from Finland? It's basically impossible to get laid here if you are beta male.

I'm from Germany.

on the same boat as you, except that i kissed and fucked the wrong bitches, a lot better is to just fap. and believe all of us are going to die alone

So you are not in the same boat at all

Wait so completely different

What are your wizard powers?

of course i am, didnt touch a girl since 2015!
he's also mihgt be in a better position than i am cause it's better to be a kissless virgin than traumatized for life due to miserable past relationship

How come when you started shit posting these threads years ago, you were the same age? Are you a wizard OP?

Isn't prostitution legal in Germany?

Have you considered going to a music event of your choosing and taking MDMA?

What is there to lose... Honestly, it just sounds like you're a severe case of asspie. Just shave, get a haircut, clothes that look good on you and take MDMA

Swear down it'll do you some good

Why haven't you lost your virginity to a prostitute?

How low is your self esteem? Do you just walk around with a hang-dog self loathing low energy miasma surrounding you?

I was about to say that.
Goddamn OP, go to a hooker already. Nightclub or day brothel, street whores, whatever you like. Use condoms in any case. You'll be fine.

Why don't you just hit up grindr and get a dude to suck your sick? It's probably not exactly what you want but them gay dudes will get your self esteem up at least. I had a little think dude suck my cock and tell me how handsome I am. Feels good man

nobody will understand, if you've never lived like that... there's shyness or just not the ability to talk to girls...

I'm 32 and experience the same as OP...

Yeah, you are just a huge faggot

How could having some dude lick OP's cock help him get laid with females? Are you retarded? Better to be a 34 y/o wizard than a homo

I'm 26. Trying everything to make it till i'm thirty. It's crazy because i'm tall good looking guy, but shy as fuck and can't really talk to women. I just wish to meet somebody who would teach me how to fuck so my self esteem would grow.

I don't think sex is a self esteem booster by itself... it may make you feel like a "real man", but so does chopping a tree down with an axe...

I am shy and quite ugly, but I also wouldn't get a hooker just to "get it done"... love matters, sex is a bonus...

Depression.

My age increased.

>Have you considered going to a music event of your choosing and taking MDMA?

I go to concerts now and then. Never any opportunity to take MDMA.

>Just shave, get a haircut, clothes that look good on you and take MDMA

I'm clean shaves, have been to many different barbers and my hair still looks shit and how I dress never made a difference.

Yes. Wasn't always the case though. When I was young, I though I had the biggest fucking cock on the planet.

bump

you and i probably deserve this. also if you want to stop being a loser dickhead, begin to love every second of lonely. it's the new fucking together. fuck people, and fuck them again.

>fuck people, and fuck them again.

That's my aim.

good luck then.

Are German girls THAT hard to get into bed? Or is it because you're not a mohamed?

It's hard to hard to get any girl if you are ugly and have low self esteem. Every girl wants winner.

OP here. This.

Why not just fuck a hooker then?

post pic of yourself, if no face, body shot with shorts only

jebeš, ne jebeš kurcu vreme prolazi

You must have the butteriest of faces, because I don't see anything wrong here.

My face is plainly average. But my personality is shit.

If that's really you, and you don't have a putrid breath, I don't see how you are 34 and a kissless virgin. What do you mean by a shitty personality?

Kek

>What do you mean by a shitty personality?

Awkward and autistic as fuck.

bump