Went to a night out at a rave and was handed this. Claimed it was shit charlie. what drug you think it is...

Went to a night out at a rave and was handed this. Claimed it was shit charlie. what drug you think it is? Doing it either way and will post results but would like to know beforehand. Got a solvetone/acetoney smell and kinda flakey.

A little bit numbs by tongue and kinda tastes like cleaning product

Thanks Sup Forums

sugar

Pepsi

Shitty coke

It's "The Gay." Do It!

Dab a tiny amount on the tip of your tounge if it goes numb it's good to go.
This is totally safe as there is only lsd that can get you out of your mind on tiny doses and that ain't lsd.

just eat the little bit next to the bag. It's not gonna kill ya... I guess

This

It clearly says he already has

you guy knew his stuff, that is indeed some shit charlie - do the whole lot in one go and you might even get a bit of a buzz (assuming its not all benzocaine)

it could be mephedrone imo, does it taste bitterish or cokeish?

pic unrelated, as usual

put it in a blunt and smoke a chewie

I'm thinking very stepped on coke. Does it taste a lil salty or smell a lil kind of like vinegar?

Test kits man...

Could be Fentanyl, in which case an amount the size of a grain of sand could kill you.

But judging by what you said already I would say probably amphetamine/speed/adderall, Coke or meth.

OP here, crushing it makes it flakey instead of powder, reckon its speed cut with benzocaine?

It looks like coke, try it

Sometimes the best rush I've ever had was coke cut with some meth. Made it go twice as long.

Looks like speed so basicly longer working shit tiee coke that will leave you hungover as fuuuckkkk and wil destroy your body when done to often

Captcha : property mexico

Don't fucking take drugs given to you by some rando, you fucking moron.

it's speed. nigger drug.

only do proper coke

>what is mxe

Drugs are expensive, I should be thanking him if anything

MDMA retard

that is not speed

Your funeral, idiot

What makes you say that? Has the consistency of speed, smells acetone/petrol smell and has a delayed numb feeling on tongue. Personally think its speed with benzocaine.

THATS STRYCHNINE DONT DO IT

MDMD
Molly
Ecstasy
XTC
Adam
Roll

Definitely not mdma

It's mdma, I feel obligated to say don't kill yourself faggot. Or do. it doesn't much matter.

Sorry man that's drugs for you kek

What makes you say that

Anyone remember that user who was drying out semen and crushing it up and distributing it as coke?

whats mdmd? is it more potent that mdma?

Wut

Please bump my thread. Ama

Type o

Idk what your mdma comes like over the pond but here in europe its crystallized with a very distinctive taste. This is a paste like substance with a numbing effect.

Could be cut with coke or meth, also just looks wet to me. I've locked up plenty of club faggots with it

so i should ask my dealer for type o?

The picture is a bit shit, and low quality
It looks crystally, but when you enlarge, it looks pastey/powedery, which rules out the possibility of it being MDMA/MDA (unless it has been 'stepped on' i.e. cut)

Could be ketamine, but most likely Amphetamine sulphate (i.e. speed) if it is a very bitter to the taste.

If it is sticky, it will be amphetamine and not ketamine. Ketamine is usually dry and does not sweat like speed.

There's no way it will be LSD xtal - that is a lot. And people dont get xtal in a baggy.

Pic is LSD xtal. I fucking love acid. Who else here loves acid??????

Tried to dry off, hard to dry so still seems kinda moist

Depending on what it may be cut with you would have a hard time drying it. From personal experience coke doesn't like to dry out depending on what it's cut with but again I just arrest people for it not manufacture it. Guy in the post above yours seems like he has an idea on it.

Because it so much difference from trusting the powder which your dealer gives you for money.

You need better dealers, man.

Looks like someone took a vegetable peeler to some plastic.

PS this is how the alphabet would look if Q and R were removed

Thanks all, assuming its speed. Will tell you what happens, wish me luck if you care. Thanks anons

Most likely speed then. Very very unlikely to be cocaine. I posted

Try it faggot. I say 90% Coke or Speed with benzocaine or any shitty rc amphetamine

That's Molly

>
P.s. BRUV IF ITS SPEED I WOULDNT RECOMMEND SNIFFING IT YOU MUPPET.

Put it in a rizla and bomb it (i.e. swallow)

That looks like shard, m8. Crystal meth

/sigh

It's pure LSD xtal before it has been laid, and a fucking lot of it at that. Stop trying to bait me.

Somebody came in that and handed to ya you stupid faggot

Bruuuuuh snorting speed is already disgusting as shit dont bomb that...

well op, how are you feeling?

Up the pooper

OP here, split the bag into 3 lines and snorted 2, seeing what will happen. Mouth is just completely numb rn, no other feeling yet. Did a bump of ket too to spice things up. If anything interesting starts happening I'll update

Ignore that, got more in the bag, will do that later if i dont feel any buzz in 30 mins

OP is ded

you dead yet faggot?

Your dealer gets unless he fabricates himself from an bigger dealer which gets it from a more bigger dealer and those people dont give a fuck. And its pretty easy to order any RC amphetamine for 10% of price and sell it to people as amphetamine

OP here........i think it was fucking pcp.

im fucking freaking here..i dont feel good....brb...........i need to fly out my window right quick

Kek.

op here im bout tp vomut and realy dizxy

dried cum, I remember a story of a guy handing out clip bags with his dried cum in them on raves from here

Lmao

do more. It will help the nausea

bet you've never taken drugs

lmao you fucked nigga

Should've started with just an allergy test and then a tiny bump. Plenty of things it could be that'll wreck you in higher doses.

Mfw u just shneefed a fuckshitton of 3-meo-pcp

See u in 2 days

PCP guys wasnt me, will prove all posts now with a different pic of the drugs.
Feeling like a mix of xan/mpa right now, and the numbness in mouth but nothing much else. Gonna keep mixing with ket and see what happens.

Must be dried sperm from that guy on Sup Forums

Would explain the homosexual taste

Lets make it more interesting. For every dubs after this post I'll do another line of the random shit and for every trips I'll do a bump of ket. Quads or more I'll finish the bag and the g of ket.

its most likely amphetamine.

get a life

Roll for op’s od

This.

Roll trips for me to quit all drugs cold turkey

Quints* sorry I'm high

drugs r bad

I wonder why ket is so hard to find here in Southern California. You UK fags really do love drugs and fighting.

This reminds me of a ground score at a music festival. 8 of us fairlty experienced drug people all thought it was really shit coke due to mild numbness caused and a slight eurphoric rush. 30 minutes later, we were tripping/rolling pretty hard. My one buddy grinded his teeth so hard that night, he lost a tooth. The post mortem consensus after some internet research was that it was 'meow meow' or MCAT.

There's a lot of weird designer drugs out there. Dont think I would do unidentified white powder again.

rolling

rolling quints won't make you quit though will it
hell rolling trips or quads won't even matter, you'll do it anyway

quit fucking around OP and bang that whole fucking bag

stop being a damn pussy and get the needle out

I mean I'll definitely do more anyway, but if quints i will legit quit all other than maybe hash and weed.

>drugs r bad
mmmmmmkay?

OP germanfag here. Where do you find keta? I cant find it here. Honestly i havent good connections anymore ...

> For every dubs i will take another line of dried cum
Do it faggot

Its really common in UK, normally you can get it cheap on dark web but all the main sites have gone down recently unfortunately.

op cleans up his act! if dubs he becomes a cuckold for bbc

is your name charlie?

God speed

if you don't want it, just give me your home adress and social security number and ill come pick it up for you

This.