Gay molestation stories

Gay molestation stories

How it went down Sup Forums

>15 years old
>just out of high school for the summer
>pretty nerdy kid
>never did anything wrong so I had a decent amount of freedom when it came to adult supervision
>best friend at the time (let's call him Sam) is in a pretty bourgeois family, and is also a super well behaved nerdy kid
>he actually turned out to be valedictorian, and also captain of multiple sports teams
>basically he's a big dude who was that kid in high school that was perfect at everything he did
>I'm getting sidetracked. It's important that he's bourgeois because he has a vacation cabin up north in Maine in the middle of the woods with the nearest neighbors being on like the next mountain over
>we were both in the Boy Scouts so we were accustomed to camping and outdoor stuff, so in middle school it became a tradition that every year we would head up to his cabin and be dropped off by his parents for a few days to just hang and be dudes
>this time we get there and say goodbye to his folks before they went of on their annual binge drinking around the state trip with their own friends
>we hang around for one day fishing and building fires and shit also talking about life and other gay shit like that
>a little while after sunset we decide it's time to head in and get ready for bed
>I call dibs on first shower cause I was covered in dirt and smoke so I wanted to get clean first, also I felt weird tracking dirt around the place cause it was really nice
>me being a horny 15 year old, jack off in the shower basically every time I take one
>this is no exception

>I'm sitting there jerkin it in the shower and then Sam knocks on the door
>"the fuck you want Sam?"
>"I've gotta take a shit dude, can't wait any longer"
>"dude that's fucking gross why didn't you just go before I got in"
>"just fuckin let me in man, you can stay behind the shower curtain"
>"fuckin, alright"
>(we had recently discovered the word fuck can be used in normal conversation and thought we were super cool for using it casually)
>I get up and go unlock the door so that he can come in
>about 1 second after I unlock the door, it comes swinging open, me still standing there walking back with my fully erect dick out on display
>neither of us acknowledge it, and I get back in the shower
>he sits there on the toilet for a while and then leaves
>he doesn't flush or anything, he just gets up and leaves
>I'm not really digging the mood anymore, so I proceed to wash myself off and get out of the shower
>getting back out, I notice that there aren't any towels in there, and my clothes are no longer on the floor

>well fuck
>yell for Sam
>no answer
>keep trying
>still no response
>fuck it I guess I'll go find a towel somewhere
>get out of bathroom Ass-naked and go like 2 rooms over to where I find Sam just sitting there
>hide behind the doorframe
>"dude where the fuck did my clothes go"
>"oh, I tossed them down the laundry chute"
>"why the fuck did you do that?"
>"I was cleaning up"
>"okay whatever, where are your towels?"
>"oh if they're not in the bathroom then I know where they are, I'll show you"
>he gets up and comes out the door where I am standing ass naked in the hallway and says to follow him
>he heads down the hallway to a door near the end that he showed me lead to the basement
>he takes me down there, meanwhile I'm doing my best to cover my junk with my hands
>he goes over and grabs a towel and tosses it above my head so I have to reach up and grab it
>I miss, meaning I have to turn around and bend over to pick it up
>pick the towel up and cover myself and then head upstairs
>Sam follows me back out and then he goes in and takes his shower

>once Sam finishes his shower, I see him also walk out of the room Ass-naked and go down to the basement because apparently he hadn't learned from my "mistake"
>at this point despite how suspicious this all looks, I have thought nothing of it
>we had spent a good amount of the time earlier talking about girls so I had no idea he was actually gay at the time
>he comes back up with just a towel on around his waist
>I think at this point it would be good to give a description of Sam
>Sam was really tall. 6'5" I believe. He was very athletic and muscular cause of all the sports he played, and had short brown curly hair
>I was of a similar build, except a few inches shorter and not as much muscular as I was skinny
>anyways he sits down next to me on the couch where I am watching tv
>I'm wearing full pajamas but he's just there with only his towel
>we watch an episode of whatever show we were both into at the time, and then decide it was time to head off for bed because we were going to get up early tomorrow for the winds on the lake to take his sunfish sailboat out
>he goes in first and puts on a pair of underwear and tells me I'm good to come in
>I see his pajamas just resting over the side of a chair in the room
>I sleep in just my underwear most of the time as well so I figure fuck it, if he's gonna then I'm gonna too
>I strip down to my underwear in the other room and then come back where he is already in bed
>there is one bedroom in the house, so we bot just use sleeping bags on top of it because the bedding is kept at home with the parents and, we're not gonna share a regular bed, we're too cool for that

>we both hop in to our sleeping bags and start talking about how cold it is in there
>the way the breeze hits the spot we're in it always gets really cold at night
>San then comes up with a great idea
>we can unzip our sleeping bags all the way so that they're just a flat blanket, and then use both of them so we each have to layers
>young me is thinking "fuck yeah, that's a great idea, I'll get to sleep in no time
>turns out that wasn't the case
>Sam kept scooching closer to me for the next few minutes saying that there wasn't enough on his side
>this however turned out to be a lie
>I accepted that his arm was up against me and that it was just going to be a fact, until I realized that his arm was moving ever so slightly up and down on the bed
>worried that I would wake him I look over in his direction very slowly
>the way the moonlight is entering the room is enough that I can see him, but he can't see me in any detail
>when I turn I notice two things, one a slight movement in the waist region of his part of the covers, and two, his face staring right at me
>holy shit dude
>now this is where I should've figured out something was up, but low and behold I did not
>I'm a horny 15 year old, I get it. Instead of "oh shit he's jerkin it to me being right next to him" I thought "damn, the balls on this guy, jerkin it right next to his bro, what if I had caught him?"
>so at this point I'm kinda uncomfortable but basically trying to ignore it and get to sleep
>unfortunately for me, I am a light sleeper

>after having dozed off to the gentle rhythms of my friend aggressively jerkin the geek right next to me, I get a bit of a rude awakening
>I'm sleeping comfortably, until a bit of a jostle wakes me up
>I'm slowly awoken by the feeling of a hand stretching the band of my underwear tight and then gently grasping at my right ass cheek
>I'm still in a dazed sleep at this point but I'm almost conscious enough to remember what's going on
>the hand then slides up from my ass to my waist
>I think it's all good and it was just Kart of a dream
>but after a few seconds, the hand keeps sliding in the same direction
>it passes over the bone of my waist and I feel the hand slide down towards my groin
>thanks to the mystical force known as gravity, my dick is all the way facing the left where the ground is, so Sam kinda had to go fishing around in there
>at this point I'm coming to more
>then I'm jolted awake by the hand finding and grasping my dick
>again, horny 15 year old. Instantly diamonds
>the palm of his hand is covering my urethra and the head of my dick while his fingers are squeezing and running up and down as far as they can reach
>weird, but in retrospect it felt pretty good
>finally mostly awake again I sit up and he rolls over
>try and get his attention and he fakes waking up
>was it all a dream?
>"yo man can you scoot over a bit? You're kinda really close to me"
>"oh ok"
>I go back down, too filled with nervous adrenaline to sleep, but I pretend, to see if it's the real deal or not, this time also basically bending in half so that my dick was not in any sort of reachable position, kinda like a "V" shape

Is anyone here?

Nope

OP is a fag who needs an editor.

Keep going nigga

Second this

Yeah cont please

>I was of a similar build, except a few inches shorter and not as much muscular as I was skinny

Kek

Can it really be molestation if you liked it? Its your dick really did

OP got writers block

Please bump my thread. Ama

here's my story

>8 years old
>hyper little gay boy
>not aware I am gay though
>think everybody likes doing the weird shit I do so i'm normal
>wear mom's panties and lipstick when she isn't looking
>wear mom's yoga pants and thongs when she isn't home
>I do this because I see other tv shows where the kids play dress up and crossdress, so i think it's normal
>if it's on tv it's normal
>see show where coworker gives other male coworker a shoulder massage cuz he's stressed
>make mental note of this, this is how normal boys act
>9th birthday
>celebrate all family birthdays together so rather than focusing on one, it's a huge birthday bash shindig
>huge family, 6 uncles and aunts
>uncle mike is a police officer
>complains about how stressful his job is around my family
>family leave room to the main party room to keep partying
>"I could give you a massage uncle mikey"
>always called him that
>"well if you think you could you can go right ahead there little man"
>tells me to straddle the back of his chair
>I'm straddling my uncle's chair giving him a shoulder massage now
>tells me how i should be at the office to give him massages all the time
>is really getting into it
>should mention he isn't related to the family, he married in
>almost fall off chair
>grabs my ass to keep me from falling
>keeps his hand there too long
>gets embarassed
>"now you can't tell anyone that happened, ok?"
>"ok uncle mikey, it's a secret!"
>tickles me before he goes into the other room
>end up laying on the bed with my shirt open and my pants down
>have cum on my chest
>10 years later
>uncle mikey is let go from the force for sexting a 14 year old

I corrupted a police officer at 8

> be a young age sitting on park bench minding my own business
> jogging man sits next to me
> huh, there's plenty of empty spots, no one around, why sit here?
> i say hi anyway, then i get back to gameboy
> he's asking couple questions, seems normal enough, just like someone's dad so I'm not worried
> wants to know what I'm playing, how it works etc
> want him to shut up but don't want to be rude so I explain the game
> hes wearing sports shorts, scratches his balls or some shit
> pulls shorts leg back his dick flops out
> im grossed out, wonder if he hasn't realised
> nah, not an accident
> puts his bag on his lap to help hide it
> he says 'touch it if you like, go on its ok'
> dont want to but dont want to upset him
> think I might get in trouble if I don't do what he says so reach over poke it a little
> 'keep going, I want you to play with it'
> get my fingers around it and squeeze
> he starts getting hard
> puts his hand over mine and uses it to fap himself
> yeah i dont think i like this
> he's making weird noises
> dont fight him just let him use my hand
> its now sticking straight up, looks ugly feels warm
> he reaches over and pushes against my lap
> im not enjoying it but start getting hard, can't help it
> he digs around in there, pulls at the elastic on my underwear and my dick pokes out
> now he's feeling me up
> he keeps looking around, coast remains clear
> I'm nervous, confused
> too scared to fight
> keeps using me to fistpump his dick while he tickles my junior peen
> he's getting rough
> tells me I'm doing real well, say I'm a good kid
> I'm so hating this
> off in the distance a lady with a pram is coming
> he lets go of my hand and crosses his legs
> that's my chance, I nope the fuck out of there
> sniff my hand, gross it smells
> look behind me he has fucked off in opposite direction
> suddenly have bizarre fetish
> end up acting on this a couple times growing up
> as fucked up as it was I beat off to it many times, even now
> also not gay

That doesn't make sense, how does it go from massage to cum on chest?
Actually don't answer that best I don't know

when he tickled me, he was just feeling me up and masturbating onto my chest.

Oh i get it. And yeah, wow. Um. Highly inappropriate. Thankfully he didn't take it any further

did u tell anyone? once it became known he was a creep? have to go to a trial or anything

finish the story

How old were you?
What you mean acting on this bizarre fetish?

Noon. It just made me realise I had something some creeps wanted. Took a while to work up the courage but in a similar setting was in the public toilets. Got the impression a dude was paying a bit too much attention to me. Said to him he could spend a couple minutes with me. Told him to be quick because I had to meet my dad. Made $50.
Was amazed that there were creeps out there.

is there a continuation to this?

Doesn't seem like it. Think op got a bit sidetracked or bent out of shape we were to busy reading and not replying to him so has abandoned his own thread

I'm not gay but OP is making me diamonds
what does this mean
18 m virgin here

Probably just curious. It's human nature.

can someone help me explore this curiousity bc i have a night class in an hour and a half and i dont sense this boner going away

Sorry bro. Looks like you are on your own. Not sure what you are asking anyway. More greentexts?

Stop.

Go on pls

Continu pls

Lots of lurkers itt patiently waiting