What do you get at Dollar Tree? I didn't go there originally 'cos I didn't think they'd have things I'd want to buy...

What do you get at Dollar Tree? I didn't go there originally 'cos I didn't think they'd have things I'd want to buy, but I seem to be dropping in there more lately, as an alternative to Megalomart (Walmart). For instance they have button and coin cell batteries for $1, compared to $3-6 at "regular" stores. Or a thing of bubble wrap for $1 compared to $2. Sometimes you don't need the premium brand.

This is literally the most uninteresting thread I've seen here in weeks.

Buying the name brand shit is stupid anyway. It's the same garbage, for more money.

There are exceptions to that, but it's safe enough as a rule.

Garbage bags, paper plates, detergent, dog food, snack foods. Literally just whatever. I don't see peoples fuckin issue with dollar stores. Its basically all the same except some packaging might be fucked up.

I lived out of my car for 3 months and shopped here constantly during that time

ITT: Poor people defend inferior products because they don't have the ability to discern quality standards due to their poor upbringing.

Watch: They'll get mad and try and talk back to me (their superior) because I hit too close to home.

Dont go as much but they do have 2.5 Liter (84.5 oz) drinks.

I mean I only do go as an alternative munchie run to 711 while walking home baked as fucked

CARPET CLEANER. That shit is $6 at safeway. Also KOTH, best show ever

I shop at £ land or the 99p store I don't use invaluable currancy.
Maybe if America stayed with its colonisation you could right now feel a real 1-£2 coin.

>being proud of being from a gay island country with zero world power and no empire

But we made you what you are and quite frankly is disapoint.
Apart from the fast food and lynyrd skynyrd we failed

Leaving you weak, low-t faggots behind is what made us what we are. Then coming back and saving you while you hid in your root cellars from scary little mustache guy is what made us kings of all men. You're welcome for the TCP/IP and site you're using right now, Nigel.

You've failed at a lot of things user. Enjoy your beans and tea

when did dollar tree start shilling on my Sup Forums

milk

cereal

batteries

detergent, dishwashing detergent

trash bags

paper plates

bottled water

i get all kinds of shit at the dollar store

Actually I'm called jhon and this immaturity is uncalled for

Your presence is uncalled for.

They got treees for a dollar? Fuck, I'm in

>when people under 125 IQ try and make jokes

Asprin, ginko bilboa, dried beans, rice, batteries, tooth paste, energy drinks, glassware.

Depending on where you live, you can find all kinds of great stuff.

White lightning and a bacon sarnie, typical murican with there stereo types

I buy face wipes for acne. It's literally the same stuff, but not nearly as much stuff in it. I instead go out and buy some astringent from CVS and when I open the pads I spray a half a teaspoon of it in the the pad case. Every pad becomes infused with the astringent, and is made even better than each individually.

I can fill maybe twelve pad cases this way. Given the price of astringent and each pad case, I spend maybe $2.00 per pad case of very effective acne face and oil pads.

Fucking harsh user

>reaction images after 2010

I get blank CDs there.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. It highlights the negative extremes of our cultures and tells us what to look out for and avoid.

>perpetual younger sibling syndrome

How much is stuff there ?

>tells us what to look out for and avoid
Like reddit spacing?

I would not recommend buying meat...

Other than that, those places can save you tons of money wihoutb sacrificing a whole lot of quality.

>go to dollar store
>box of off-brand robitussin gels for $1
>buy 5 boxes

Could have just got this in the trap thread

Here's a funny thing: I found out that some people don't shop at Walmart 'cos they consider themselves to be "Target people," not "Walmart people." It was a local newspaper columnist who used these terms. Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised at such petty elitism, but I was.

I shop at Target to avoid Walmart people.

So basically niggers?
There the same in the uk but less guns

Correct you have just summed up America
Basically America is now teenage to the rest of the world with a rich history.
Inb4 raping other countries of their lands

I get all my cleaning supplies there, a lot of utensils, sandwich bags cuz I sling, my absolute favorite thing are the polished rocks and sand I use for my aquarium, canned mushrooms, olives, flavored syrups for coffee(really fucken good), coconut water, I've bought some of their bowls and mugs nigga $1 gen is fucken awesome

I buy name brand stuff, on sale, with coupons that are doubled. Per unit, it is cheaper than Dollar Tree. For those that don't understand "per unit" - that is cost per trash BAG. 3 cents or 4 cents each

Really?trap threads and bananas must be your thing!fuckin fag

I now get all my seasonings from there.

At walmart garlic powder is like $3 but there its $1

>greentexting after 2000 whatever
Seriously? Neither will ever die, but you will. Hopefully sooner than later. Faggot

Naw..im writing back cause u a dipshit pervert.

For cheap people and cheap people need to be executed. Fucking hate cheap skates.

Ya walmart ppl are fucking animals! black or white!

$1 milk? Fucking yuck... Probably 20% cow cum

I go to Target so I dont have to see or smell you bums..

Wannabe rich bitch here

People who shop at Wal Mart are fucking ugly too.. They are either fat or ugly or the soles of their sneakers are worn out on one side from being so fat.

Fuck off cheap faggot... I bet you pickup pennies off the streets whenever you find one

Kek..

>living in a country where pennies exist
Please, stop being poor

It's a regular hell on earth there! Buddy of mine use to work there..said kids would piss on the aisles and parents would just walk over it.

I bet your mom sucked dick for pennies to pay that hospital bill after your birth..should of just aborted you

Go fuck yourselves cheap fags... Don't have have like dollar noodles to eat... Or dollar cereal with dollar milk lmao

I can only imagine..Walmart even smells poor. Its like breathing 3rd world air pollution.

Oh please dipshit. You the type of subhuman to try n put ppl down but can't cause at the end of the day your life is pathetic! kys

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""richfags"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>on Sup Forums
If you were actually rich, you wouldn't be here.

>milk
>at the dollar store

hell no. milk is one of the only things you should NOT go cheap for. yall make fun of us leaf cucks for having milk in bags but ya get bang for your buck in buying bags compared to cartons.

one bag contains 3 1L bags each for around $4
that'll last you at least a week and a half if ya lucky.

i see no problem with everything else though.

>one bag contains 3 1L bags each for around $4
>one bag
>contains 3 bags

Blowjobs in the bathroom

Nigga at least I don't use dollar soap or dollar milk. That's just like subhuman cheap garbage. If you are cheap to an extent to shop a lt a dollar store... You need execution.

>nigga
I bet you some skinny pussy white boi!but Ok dipshit whatever you type! You ain't shit

One thing I like is that the prices are actually $1, they don't do the "$0.99" BS.

I like the turkey bacon. it actually tastes kind like bacon.

Well if you live in a small midwestern town with only the dollar store and grocery stores as the only stores in town, they can be convenient. They got random shit in the dollar stores just avoid the food section. Super cheap food but low quality nutrition. Its if u need laundry detergent or a basket, cheap flipflops, toiletries, or a metal pot for cooking mescaline tea, or coffee grinders for grinding Hawaiian bb woodrose seeds its helpful for that.

lol worst attempt at trolling ever

If u left the last part out it would've been a better bait my friend.

Also, dollar stores are convenient as fuck if you live rurally and don't want to do an hour of driving for some basic shopping.

>implying that it's retarded to get value for your money instead of choosing shit quality product that'll cost you more over time

sure. why not. not like i'm gonna increase my chances of getting sick or anything. i may be retarded but i have standards

I get whipped cream and gel parfe. Candy for bringing into movies. Toiletries and cleaning solution as well. If I see a cool looking toy I'll pretend I'm buying it for a kid.

Great blog post. You are fucking scum, you know that. FUCK YOU dick ass bitch

i've worked at 3 different stores in my earlier life. if you know what good comes in you can get some good bargains, walmart and other big stores sell overstock to DT so you can get like nike socks for a buck instead of like $10. the food is hit or miss but they have a frozen section in some and those steaks aren't terrible if you're hungry.

you can also shoplift from there all the time, they always understaff the stores and most of them don't give a crap anyway. some don't even have cameras.

Bad bait but even affluent people shop at dollar stores. They opened up one in a very nice area of town here. Surprisingly it is always filled with shoppers and the cleanest dollar store I've ever been in.

Can't be rich without being cheap...

i agree. back to school, holiday decorations, party stuff. all of that is way cheaper than party stores or big box places. if you don't need quality and things that you can toss out afterwards it's great. that's why some of us shop there, smart people know how to save some money.

we used to have one in the local mall which also had a cinema in it, people would buy tons of candy for movies from us.

>scary little mustache guy