Anybody else suffer from generalize anxiety disorder...

Anybody else suffer from generalize anxiety disorder? I have to go to a work networking meetup in 5 hours and I'm shaking. Any advice?

Stop being a pussy and deal with it.
Worked for me.

Ah. Thanks for the help. I feel better already.

MilitaryPTSDfag here
Take more benzos.

propranolol

I hate those. Just take a nap and pop one about 30 minutes prior

Shot of whiskey and good tunes dude

>0505
Now thats some good lookin' dubs

I've been diagnosed with Generalized/Social/Panic disorder with a bit of Agoraphobia.

I've been on cypralex for a while now which seems to help.
In the end though the only relief honestly is letting the anxiety/panic happen and when it does just remind yourself nothing will happen, you're stronger than it.
Let it attack you and just endure, once the brief anxiety/panic is gone, usually within a minute or so you get a euphoric sensation afterwards.
It's beatable user, you got this!

This. It works

>confrontation therapy
>working out

XANAX

I was going to say that too. Look into getting some beta blockers.

Thanks! This actually does help!

There’s a natural barbiturate they sell at GNC, some sort of root. God speed user.

what are you on about? what dubs?

No problem OP.
I know how tough this disorder is, glad I can help and let you know you're not alone.

Xanax doesn't do anything for my attacks. Just makes me sleepy and out of it. Serequil seems to help.

0505 you uncultured fucking newfag

>0505
is not dubs you absolute cum guzzling faggot,,dubs are two same digits 11,44 77 etc.drink bleach

This.

Holy shit being this new. Jesus christ go back to facebook. Let an oldfag teach you dubs are any two consecutive sets of numbers ie 22, 2020. You obviously need to lurk more

Kill yourselves fucking witless retards.

Take a hike back to imgur aspie

Just imagine in your mind how you would feel after having a successful day in as much detail as you can and stop running negative scenarios in your mind. Look forward to feeling good when you get home.

How does xanax high feels like?

No worries in the world. Able to eat and be happy. Makes me good with girls. WISH I COULD GET A FUCKIN SCRIPT