Well Sup Forums? got anything to say about this?

well Sup Forums? got anything to say about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejano
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it Horsey. What are you saying here?

You mean, "Wow, really makes you think"?

Texas was always majority white and always had a very different culture than Mexico

I love this meme, because it implies Mexico was actually able to have control of their northern territories, when in reality they were basically ungovernable and majority white/indian

>american immigrants
>not using native americans

You lost like a little bitch. Get over it.

4/10

>the past justifies the present

Mexico could've kept Texas had they sent Americans back.

Didn't anglo migrate to texas with their slaves?

And they were right! What are they trying to prove?

>using a people destroyed by ethnic displacement as an example of why we should tolerate ethnic displacement

Literally what the fuck point is he making except that mass immigration is bad for the native population? I swear, liberalism is a mental illness.

So it proves our point?

>mexico literally lost to that american caricature in a war
and over 150 years later, they're STILL butthurt

It is true that Americans used beaner tactics to gain Texas. They basically flooded it with amerilards and made them breed like rats. They tried to pull that shit in our west coast aswell

Yes, white mexicans moved to the outer colonies where slaves where legal and many white mexicans followed suit.

I dont get it, i mean its funny becuase of fucking stupid this artist is. America literally was a fucking threat to their way of life, as more white American settlers came Mexico started struggling with their claim of land as whites outnumbered the Mexicans over time and because people make a country not land Texas just fucking stated it wasn't apart of Mexico anymore.

>implying spics were ever not savages
>implying spics are not savages to this day
>implying spics know how to manage resources and build society better

So ,,, reconquista confirmed?

Wait but Mexicans aren't people.

How is this a fair comparison?

>lol I invaded a desert and the coyotes want me to leave
Doesn't make any sense

Fast forward ten years, Mexico destroyed, Mexico City Sacked by America after illegal annexation of Texas, loss of half of territory, country irrevocably in financial and political catastrophe, Mexico is now eyed for recolonization by powerful nations like France, and there is outright talk in Washington on annexing the whole country. Old school American philobusters ransack the countryside. All because Mexico didn't tell the Protestants to fuck off and stay out of Texas and California.

What point is Hornsey trying to make?

REMOVE INDIANS REEEEEEEEEEE

>invaded their land
>declared independence
>defeated Mexico in a war
>joined the united states

Some loyalty they had. This comic proves the point of nationalists entirely.

Let's ask the Native Americans how mass immigration and population displacement worked out for them.

That Mexicans and Americans are standing there in the comic should explain that one for you.

No, the intitial intention was to break off from mexico to keep slaves. Then they went fucking bankrupt and asked to become a state, got refused and then asked again and got accepted on the terms that they would hand over most of their land to the government.

more like trail of tears part 2
:^)

But Americans actually worked and turned the unused land into a breadbasket.

WE DIDNT TAKE ENOUGH

WHITE AMERICANS WIN, little brown people lose.... because God willed it.

Leftists are so deluded whrn they ise this argument. The mexicans were right and so are we.

The Spaniards and Mexicans had all been raped to death by Indians anyway

When the US army came in to the west they found everyone dead/eaten/on fire

We need sniper towers on the wall.

America BOUGHT those territories from Mexico.

The Indian-givers in Mexico whine that they want it back after the White man made all those improvements.

Polk is hugely underrated.

The Mexicans were right

but it ignores the context the the Mexicans had just revolted against Spain and most the Tejanos sided with the Texans over Santa Anna.

Texas wasn't even the only state that rebelled there were other rebellious Mexican states

Red=Rebellion against Santa Anna's drunken idiocy

What is he trying to say?
That Americans need to protect themselves against immigrants?

>You racist assholes deserve it!

Texas was never spic land, they didn't even live in it until whites made it habitable
The Pueblo people were there but they were mostly left alone and weren't dirty Mexicans.
You stole the land from Spain to begin with so fuck off
Also fuck you it's not bait because you legitimately think it's true

>Goes around comes around

Yeah like we're going to travel back in time to fucking 1830 in order to fucking change history.

If the Mexicans actually DID anything about the immigrants no one would say SHIT.

But they WOULDN'T, THEY DIDN'T, AND NOW THEY'RE ANGRY THAT WE'RE DOING THE SAME.

If people hold white people responsible for the slave trade why can't they hold mexicans responsible for not holding their fucking ground? No no no, of course not, we have to hold white people responsible because they didn't get OUT in time, out of a land that was basically up for fucking grabs.

I'M TIRED OF SEEING THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE.

Pueblos didnt live in spain they lived around arizona. But you are correct, Mexico could hardly colonize any land due to the natives ransacking most of their attempts.

fuck i meant to say texas, not spain.

Mexico was far too weak to have border control

Hell almost fucking no one even lived there

Of course, again, it's the white people's fault that they even claimed the land in the first place. The Mexicans weren't at fault, taking the land from the natives. No, no. All white's fault.

I fucking hate this. It's like everyone believes the United States is the only place with border control. The border goes BOTH, WAYS. People can actually illegally immigrate to Mexico.

But no one WANTS to. Who the FUCK wants to immigrate to fucking MEXICO of all fucking places?

United States is at fault not for being xenophobic, or racist. No, the United States is at fault because these fucking wetback taco niggers want to come into the United States with minimal effort so that they can leech of of that rich United States non-shithole Mexico economy. And of course the world is fucking enabling them, which is WORSE.

I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Who the FUCK wants to immigrate to fucking MEXICO of all fucking places?

All I can think of is Honduras

So was Filmore but they're both shit in comparison to Coolidge and Hoover who are arguably the top third and fourth best presidents ever

Why won't these Horsey threads stop

Can we use Puerto Ricans to protect us against the Mexicans?

The fuck are those things in her chat bubble?

>legal

That's a kind term for anchor babies

I fapped to the memory of this in my half-slumber this morning.

Hard to see at that resolution, but:
used condom, birth control pill/calender, egg/sperm

Does this mean that whites in the USA get to do an Alamo massacre too and get away with it?

Thanks f◘m

Coming up with ideas for political comics is hard

correct

If I could draw I'd churn em out like Ben "The One Man Klan" Garrison. But alas I am talented in other areas instead.

there were literally no whites in texas until USAians flooded it in droves for work. then they declared "independence" before quickly being absorbed into the union.

Me, definitely. Put a 12 gauge on my hands and no Mexican will get by me.

I have a keen sense of smell for newly cut grass and pool chlorine. I'm like a spic bloodhound.

Fucking beaners. Fuck 'em all. RACE WAR NOW.

>Mexico let some whites into Texas
>Tons more whites flood in
>Mexico can't stop it
>Country falls apart

Sounds like a good reason not to have unchecked immigration.

Mexico can have Texas. We don't want it.

Why the Yucatan?

>America doesn't want Texas

We rate this claim as False.

Anglos were invited and brought slaves. For three promises (learn spanish, become Catholic and pledge allegiance to Mexico) whites got huge parcels of land ( arguably, the largest in the history of man), cattle and horses and learned the Mexican way of life (cowboy culture and large land ownership). Then they rebelled when Mexico outlawed slavery. Mexicans also fought against Mexico as Texans but we're shut out when Texas won. Then lands were stolen. Mexicans segragated. Now they bitch about Texas becoming majority Hispanic again. Lol

Get out, Texas. Nobody likes you but you and some retarded Midwesterners.

ok

Can confirm, Southside Indy is full of Burmese

llol

bump

>be mexico
>have empty territory that mexicans dont want to live in
>"hey lets invite those smelly americans to live there and pay us taxes"
>americans move in, start paying taxes and make mexican government happy
>suddenly dictator
>"hey gringos, no more of that freedom shit, cut that out"
>americans get mad
>local natives and mexicans get mad too
>decide to leave
Revisionists tend to forget that a huge chunk of the texan army was Tejanos, Mexican Texans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejano
Thats why I always laugh when people say that mexicans are taking over the state. Its always been like this. Culturally, Texas is the last remnant of Span in the new world. Its the best of the South, the best of the Midwest, and the best of Spanish Mexico. We aren't joking when we say we're our own thing.

When will people stop using the negative aspects of immigration to prove that it's a good thing?

Sounds like you're butthurt, amigo. Y'all should just calm down that you're not a state with as rich and full and AMERICAN a history as Texas has.

>Mexicans also fought against Mexico as Texans but we're shut out when Texas won

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN!