H-hey user

h-hey user,...
err... are you okay? is there something you'd want to say?

I just want to say studdering is for fags

oh... sorry for studdering that much...
i'm really not worthy of talking...

Pretending to be a bit retarded sometimes, so people wouldnt look serously to me all the times

oh, i'm not sure if it's a bad thing or a good thing user...
at least there's people looking out for you it seems? i think you should the bright side

:)

... does that mean i managed to cheer you up? i'm so happy i managed to do so

Yea :)

Ur a faggot, everyone knows you're a trap

... how did you... err... i mean... what do you mean?

You have a dick

i... i... please leave me!

How about i tell everyone your little secret? Or can you convince me not to do it?

...w...what do i need to do...?

5 cuts each arm and leg and i forget everything

holy shit I thought it would be the typical sexual request like slobbin on my knob or stick sharpie up pooper but jeez

but... i'm not strong enough to do that... i can hardly lift my arms...
i'm pretty sure no one would want to ask me anything like this... i'm too... uninteresting physicaly

Nah, everyone has their interests, you just happen to be one of mine. How about you show what you're made of, huh?~

So what is your proposition?

A-a-user but you are interesting

Do it and show me, or you will have a bigger problem than some wounds.

oh! erm...
i'm... not ready to do that yet... i'm too weak...

How about I help you get stronger, would you like that?~

please no! anything else, i'll do! but that... i would do it if i only could...

i... i'm not sure i should accept... i would be just a weight for you

I love carrying weights and caring for them, all I need is for you to ask me to~

Soo, should i upload this to all school monitors, Chichiro? If you cant do that, you weak faggot, i can satisfy myself by 3 cuts each limb and you wearing this for a week.

but... but... i can't! i simply can't!
mondo, help me!
i... i don't care if you show this! i don't mind! i must not be ashamed of myself!

well... if that's the case... then i'd be glad if y-you could help me

There we go! Now, what do you perceive as 'strong'?

I doubt he will be able to help you, my little "girl".

Chichi, retard user here, I'm like 7/10 in good days like 8/10 but I don't know how do I find girls to speak to, can you teach me

well, if i were you, i'd say to look in your surroundings? i mean, i'm not too good at relationships myself... i'm hardly a 2/10 anyway...

well, someone take can carries his guilt and become better than he was before

is... this... some butter with mondo's face on it? what do you mean? what happened to him?? did monokuma do something??

So you dont know anything? Monokuma killed him and made this delicious butter from his body fat.

I wonder if anyone will like you knowing that you have been lying to them all the time. You will definitely lose all your friends. Here, take this knife and do it if you want to prevent this.

he...died...? but...
but he was so strong! it's... n-not possible! you're l-lying!

Where the fuck is Ian?

And why do you think you have not seen him for a few days, you fool? And i am telling the truth. The truth that hurts. So will you complete my request or you want to be alone for the rest of your miserable life?

i'm not sure... it's been a while i've seen him...

i...i... a-am hopeful! i won't lose to such despair as yours! i-i'm not going to lose to you!
i simply can't lose to you!

Hope? Despair? Why use such big words? I just want to see you hurt yourself. :) Who knows? If you do it it may push you do something useful? At least once?

To be honest, i am getting bored of this game. I've just sent the info to everyone. Goodbye

hey... did anyone see chihiro? i saw hi- her running away crying, and now she's gone...

Bump

No i'm not, my life is shit and I'm talking to the drawing of a girl on the most autistic board on a nazi website
thanks for asking tho

It's a guy

Hahaha same, what else can you do but laugh

well, i'm sorry to hear that... but i hope you get better, i'm sure everything is going to be okay

please don't tell anyone...

A bump, just for you

do you really get a rise out of RPing as an anime character OP?

i don't care at this point tbh

aww, you didn't have to really user, appreciate it...
even if i don't think bumping such a useless thread is a good idea... but i hope i can be useful

(well, actually, i'm not that much into that, it's just that these kinds of thread attracts all sorts of reactions, and mainly because i'm bored)
(also chihiro best person on the whole earth)

I'd like to say I'm killing myself really soon. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

well i hope chihiro dies

i wish she suck my dick

spoiler:
[spoiler] she does, twice, and i cried both times [/spoiler]

>twice
?

Alter ego

once, being murdered
and since she's "the ultimate programmer" she created a program that mimics her, called "alter ego", which gets fucking obliterated, so she basically dies twice

Give me the SUCC.

lol neat, what anime is this?

danganronpa
it's a game series turned into anime

Danganronpa, which would be 10x better if you didn't get her death spoiled for you.

nah its cool, im gonna go in and bond with this character so her death will mean all the more

Spoken like a true danganronpa fan.

This.

This thread is gay.

You heard it here first folks!

It would be nice if you could help me. My gf killed herself in april 2016 and since then I dont know how to see forward with this event happened. Everything I do is in someway accompanied by a thougt regarding her. I loved her. I know that she will not come back in any way, nor that I'll meet her again if I kill myself. So just say me anything that could help me carry on. thank you

well... i think that it's a good thing to think about her, but you should do one thing for her memory: keep going with it, she wouldn't want you to be sad, or to feel the need to kill yourself...
really, if you want to do one last thing for her, just keep living and do your best to be happy, i'm sure you can do it

I want to fuck you hard

nope