Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzCukmO4fhg
youtu.be/sTLi0Die45Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UBdoOaHEfbI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why did you like it user

the production/ GZA & RZA

Hello whiteboi

What were you doing on this board if you never heard this before today?

listening to other good music

really? that's the album?

yeah, not really into faggot trap

but trap is a small minority of what hip hop is.
are you legit retarded?

>but trap is a small minority of what hip hop is.

maybe if this were the 2000s you'd be right, idk, are you retarded?

listen to divine styler nibba

okay so you are retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=NzCukmO4fhg

this is garbage, generic trap is a million times better

drop trip and stop embarrassing yourself

Yuck, guess I need to add another sub genre to the shit list, that was awful

Yea you better, bitch

I also used to be like you some time ago, but there's a chance it'll grow on you in few years, now I think it's just as valid and spotty as boom bap was

hello,reddit!

not saying there isn't any good trap out there, that's no better than saying rap in general is shit, as I'm sure there are diamonds in the ruff. When I said faggot rap, I was referring to all the Lil Peeps, Lil Uzis, Lil Yachtys, Lil Pumps, etc. out there who are thriving in the current rap climate. That shit fucking sucks.

two retards. what a joke

t.homophobic male

>tfw I listened to it again recently at it wasn't that good
>tfw all hip hop has lost the magic it had when I was younger

>stop disliking what I like

t.tumblrina

t.loser white male

>t.loser white male

close, I'm actually a mulattofag

I was literally rapping this in my dream like a couple hours ago when I took a comfy nap lol

Das Racist disbanded, they're as dated as their """quirky""" style, and they're shit. Why would anyone bother using them as an example of modern hip-hop?

i liked this stuff in 2012 but agree it's cringey now. kool a.d. i s great still. heems sucks now

Liquid Swords nexts
>Tommy ain't my mf'n boy

youtu.be/sTLi0Die45Q

FTFY

Wu-tang is like babies first rap album. Come back after youve listened to some real shit

>entry level = bad

dank senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=UBdoOaHEfbI

>All hip hop is trap

Let me guess, you discover most of your music through radio hits don't you

>want more Bushido Hop like the Afro Samurai soundtrack
>Sup Forums recommends me this album
>the only asian thing about it is some crappy dialogue from kung fu movies
No I wanted a musical blend of traditional asian music and hip hop but thanks for playing

best rap comin' through

>didn't read the whole thread

nu-Sup Forums pls

It's the mental equivelent of saying

>wow, I use to think that all rock music was shit because fall out boy, but I just listened to guns and roses, and boy is my mind open now

>Wu-Tang is the shit stain of rap music as G n' R is to rock

you tried

Have you ever considered that you are an arrogant moron for criticizing a genre you know next to nothing about? Never bothered to take a look at the essentials yet "it's shit"

I don't understand why people have to hold a strong opinion on something and can't just admit they don't know anything. I can tell you're fake as fuck.

could you be even more pretentious? i refuse to listen to your trap crap.

this is like the only case in music ever when the most entry level album is actually also the best

Is this coming from the man who just discovered wu-tang yesterday

Everyone needs to pretend to know everything user, otherwise they'll feel stupid about themselves

Ironically, by using "pretentious" without understanding what it means, you're behaving pretentiously!

>trap

Why are you talking about trap? Where did I bring up trap? Are you having an episode?

Pick some albums off this chart that interest and get a clue before discussing hip-hop on this board, thank you.

Wait. How can you criticize a genre when you haven't even listen to the most respected album from it? How much classic Hip Hop have you listen to?
You sound really obnoxious. This post has no purpose here besides talking about 36 Chambers. If you really want "Bushido Hop". Further explore the internet and ask for recommendation.

>Have you ever considered that you are an arrogant moron for criticizing a genre you know next to nothing about?

Sure, hence why I apologized you sperg; what is reading comprehension

>Never bothered to take a look at the essentials yet "it's shit"

this implies I've never listened to other essentials, which is false; most "essentials" are shit imho

>I don't understand why people have to hold a strong opinion on something and can't just admit they don't know anything

hmmm or maybe I haven't been exposed to anything that was worth while?

>I can tell you're fake as fuck.

what is real, if anything, my man?

>Is this coming from the man who just discovered wu-tang yesterday

nah not me, but Guns N' Roses still sucks

See ^

not me (OP) you are talking to btw

I've listened to roughly a third of these and the better ones I listened to were mediocre at best

Still shit

I have no problem with this list personally. Thumbs up.

Also good album

His whole catalog. The ninth official member of the Wu.

wu tang overrated.
nas overrated.
tupac overrated.
jay-z overrated.

outkast, el-p, tribe, kanye, scarface, and ugly mane criminally underrated.
eat my ass

>Denouncing the legends
Lol but wu tang made 36 chambers and nas made illmatic and pac is the best rapper ever and jay z has so many classics while your shitty rappers like outkast el p and tribe are bullshit for white people and scarface lum and trump supporter (lol i mean kanye) are NOT LYRICAL and therefore NOT HIP HOP i would know because i just started listening to hip hop last month

in new york I milly rock
hide it in my sock

really not into the DR slander in this thread, folks