Daily reminder that USA voted NO to CEDAW and voted YES to TTIP-CETA-TISA and I don't see you talking about that log...

Daily reminder that USA voted NO to CEDAW and voted YES to TTIP-CETA-TISA and I don't see you talking about that log slidding down your fukken throat everyday, pro-feminists.

.I.

Well?

Dreamy creamy sixxlogs

Log time?

Can't tell my "I r hideous, I'm gunna be a goth" guys well enough..

Really nice how you treat your women, 'murrifags.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums was a hidden spot once to share what you feel shameful, like illegal taken photos of naked women everywhere.

Daily reminder that Hillary did NUFFIN' when his husbando cheated on her.

Look, it really is time to stop now. You've been at this for more than a year. It's not catching on. No matter how hard you try, it's never going to. Milhouse has a better chance of becoming a meme than you.

In that case, I'd prefer one million times that my wife was fucked by a black man, if that's the case of how you protect your women's rights.

LIVE LONG TO BIG BLACK COCKS, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

>TTIP-CETA-TISA
This is crazy? are you saying the most powerful country in the world today voted no to CEDAW?

I don't get it, women and men are like ... men can not exist without women and women can not exist without men. We complement each other on the elementary level.

I do not know what to say, my mother was awesome but she died, my grandmother was also awesome and she learned me how to farm, hunt, fish, fight and survive.

I got my spirit from them.

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL EVERYBODY HOW THAT LOG SLIDDING DOWN YOUR THROAT TASTES LIKE, SIR?

JUST IN CASE ANY RETARD HERE FORGOT THE FLAVOUR?

>Le funny YouTube memer man

Back

I am a man but i think women on Sup Forums are greatly underestimated. My mother and father died young in an accident.

My grandfather died in a storm a year after, my grandmother took care of me and she was tough, really tough. She taught me how to farm then fish and then hunt.

Lastly she taught me how to fight, she was really old by that time and i was like half a meter taller than er but her spirit went through to me.

She died in 2007 at 96 years of age, i have never so much as did when she died. She liked me and i liked her, i respected her a lot.

That moment when you realize Andy is so hateful because he seems like the woman that always rejected you.

Because he dresses like a woman and fits perfectly on her.

Because his makeup makes you feel strangely aroused and you HATE that on yourself.

Because he lies with women... even with men, ONE THOUSAND times more than you.

Because of his cream.

Because of the dream.

Because of the extreme supreme meme.

I forgot my grandmother also learned me how to cook, i love to cook food especially when my wife likes it :D.

Please bump my thread. Ama

I am also a man.

Epic drum solo.....

Last second three pointer....

The one the only....

WEW

Contributing some material

Nikki sixx>andy dicks
No contest
OP ur eh fggt!

Fav shit post

Not a classic yet but itll do

Le epic

Lad me up bois

The wew lives on in these threads, lad bless

This is fairly recent with in the last year, not fan of copy memes, just original content but eh

Pic related, not necessarily copy meme

Heres a late original
Not vintage but age well by now

Lol this is true andy is as shitty as his shit posts compared to nikkis epicness

Separate wew thread?

No, Sup Forumstards will just span with spider man and spaghetti

M'lad lol

Le' wew wew!

Feelz

Shit posting is legit ok on Sup Forums, they have their own gay threads why cant we have our own material.

Criss cross meme with shit post le epic
>pic related

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waitin' for me
My Andy stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailin'

Noice new material

>le tip hat

I repay your addition with a rare lad gif.
Epic drum roll plz
Pptptptpptptptptptptptpptptptpptpt

>See gif

Thnx for the....
>le bump

Lad shirt design
#epic, #lewew, #fashion, #lebump

Insert
>YourMemeIsNowMine.jpeg

Her ya go
Pic 2/2 from

Gotta catch all the lads

MFW normal fags wont get it
Not that it matters

I highly doubt anyone would buy this
Let alone even invest the money to maje it
Keep it real kids

TRIPS OF LE EIPC
WEW HARD LAD EVERY DAY

Sorry
Uploaded the thumbnail
Gif file too big
I have other gifs but they were from back when Sup Forums had 4MB limit. Now its 2MB

A for effort my lad

Marriage between sixx and wew?
Im just sayn juuuuust sayn, might be orgasmic

Anyone?!

>crickets

..... Anyone?

>crickets

Depends on BVB anons
I dont make the memes i just view

Well not everyone answer at once

A marriage could be possible
But i doubt itll take like feelz and pepe meme.

Our logz and wew are technically shit posts according to knowyourmemes
>im not putting the link, use google, fuck you

And hence the average user will not use them, but its what ever floats ur boat. Come up with something and post them in a wew thread (haven't seen one in ages) or another log thread.