Well b... is he right???

Well b... is he right???

Other urls found in this thread:

selfuni.wordpress.com/tag/aryan-race/
stormfront.org/forum/blogs/u224711-e3254/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping because I have to fucking know...

You both are wrong

>be op
>smoking weed drinking beer
>hanging out with best friend happens to be myself
>start talking about faggotry
Op friend: “lol ur not a faggot”
Op: “well....I’m I’m half faggot and half faggotry and my still more faggot than you”
Op friend: “ ur a faggot though lol! Ur funny”
>op fill with silent pleasure...say no more

Is he right?

if youre not 100 percent anglo saxxon then youre not white

You're both faggots

British and iranians are considered white. Your friend is a smug Jew

also nordic and arian

not that the kike said they were white but neither of them are white, You require more then white skin to be white.

selfuni.wordpress.com/tag/aryan-race/

Iranians are Caucasians, but not all Caucasians are white. Iranians are a Hamitic race. To be considered white you would need to descend from the Aryan race

Aryan includes nords

skin color, hair color, and eye color actually have nothing to do with being "white". It all comes down to which branch of the Caucasian race you descend from. Aryan, Hamite, or Semite. Only Aryans are considered white

His skin is pale, is he white OP? Deep down you know the answer.

If your skin is white then your white.

Nobody is "white" you dumb fucking faggots.

I’m sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, but I’m afraid you’ll never get into Hogwarts

see

But aren't both Iranians and Jews white as they are both Caucasians just like Europeans, Indians and Arabs are?

Just thought I would share this pic. This sweater was found in SLC, Utah today. The fucking gold coins though! They couldn't find anything more Jewish?

Races are made up to make us feel better about being racist

Being Caucasian doesnt automatically make you white. For example Slavs are Caucasian, as are Bosnian, Croats, Bulgarians, etc. None of them however are Aryan, they are Hamites

who gives a shit. is your friend cool to you? is your friend cool to other people? if they both check out then that's that. rip another one and enjoy yourself before life kills you like the rest of us.

White commonly refers to European since he is half British which is Anglo Saxon which is European he is half white. Iran is not Europe, he is not white ethnically.

no because he's a birth defect.

All of you fucking cucks are crossbred so don't come running to me telling me that you're pure aryan. Gimme a fucking family tree if so.

Shameless self check

Actually there is scientifically verifiable proof that humans decended from numerious different tribes. The idea that a person descended from the Aryan tribe and a person descended from the negroid tribe, the mongoloid tribe, or the Mayla tribe are the same is scientifically wrong. The DNA is different, the bone structures are different. With 100% objectivity its a cakewalk to identify what race someone is whether they are alive or long dead.

The idea that "everyone is the same" came about very recently in history and relies on feelings instead of scientific data

But Iranian people are LITERALLY Indo-Aryans... They are the most Aryan people you can find from this planet.

>i fill with a silent rage
If being white is so important to you that this little exchange with your friend upsets you to this degree, you're probably an idiot anyway.

ITT faggots discussing language semantics like its heritable history.

Not historically they weren't considered Aryan. Aryan generally refers to a specific line of Indo-Europeans. You might be getting confused between Caucasian, white, and aryan. Caucasian is not only what Iranians are, but the very word comes from the Persian language. Its all super confusing because the US and Europe started using the blanket word Caucasian for a whole shit load of races.

To go even further it would depend on exactly where in Iran/Persia you were born as modern Iran is split into multiple areas between racial tribes

Doesn't really matter, seeing as how it's an interaction that never happened.

Chocolate Hanukah coins. They sell them at cvs.

stormfront.org/forum/blogs/u224711-e3254/

"In the 18th century, the most ancient known Indo-European languages were those of the ancient Indo-Iranians. The word Aryan was therefore adopted to refer not only to the Indo-Iranian peoples, but also to native Indo-European speakers as a whole, including the Romans, Greeks, and the Germans."

Stolen from interwebs. Seems Iranians are considered Aryan, since Iranians are a subset of the Indo-Iranian people.

This will help you understand the different caucasian sub races.

>half British, half Iranian
50% white, 100% faggot.

Not to mention WW2 and its aftermath muddied the waters for everyone as Aryan became a pejorative word and people started making up new words to describe race, then slowly the idea of racial studies itself became taboo

I get those at Christmas. They're actually one of the highlights of my Christmas, they're made of cheap shitty chocolate which for some reason, tastes fucking amazing. 10/10 would recommend

Although I guess it probably depends on where you get them from, I've had them from several different stores though, they all seem to be pretty much the same stuff

Did you really just quote Wikipedia?

See for a non-cucked version of the racial divide of Caucasians.

Literally how does Varg make money? Doesn't he like sell turnips or something?

While Wikipedia might be fine for a lot of things, you can not get any kind of "controversial" information from there as it just gets edited nearly instantly back to its "friendly and non confrontational" form. Pretty much anything to do with race, sex, or religion is as toned down as possible without being completely useless

>literally the largest empire the world has ever known by scale
>literally the largest empire the world has ever known by area

Why would she even want to be pure white, shes got the best matchup of genes possible already

They're both mongrels

You are not an American or raised with Caucasian ethnic rituals. Then can’t be white. If you have white skin in America you are “white.” In Euro, you need a full-fledged ethnic claim, meaning you need to both directly link genetically as well as have a pure cultural experience. Half your family is non native and you probably shared Iranian rituals with your Brit half, meaning you don’t have a full claim. So you’d be white in America but never good enough for Europe.

The Jew is Brown and the Iranian is White.

I'll take Iranians over Jews every single day of the week. Non-muslim iranians are Sup Forumsros. So are sihks.

t. a real white man

Kek