This that 9 PM thread. If you're listening then I sure as heck saw and like'd

This that 9 PM thread. If you're listening then I sure as heck saw and like'd.

I didn't tell you on which day the thread would be and you already thought that God had abandoned you... no, I ain't going nowhere and the urgency and depth of this statement is even more profound than Watchmen's Rorschack before he threw boiling oil in an offendor's (pun superpositioned) face.

No, I am not leaving you. You're not leaving either because it seems you enjoy watching everything burn in black flames.

Anyway, if the person that hit me up is the person you were thinking of then, no, that's far from it.
If you would go to the coffee shop at unspecified location and sit in the middle at the window you might get the picture but before you go look you should know that I once said "It's never the obvious."

Meanwhile I'll be stuck in the zone contemplating an escape from this universe because there's no way you're taking me with you.

As for "why me?". Yes indeed. Why I?! I never asked for this or any of this! This was never meant to happen and now nothing can ever stop it, no words, combination of or even silence can ever stop the Internet hate machine manifested.

Well... it can be stopped but you already know the conditions. The rest is up to you. I'll be here interfacing high level script applications with actual hardware.

You might think I'm getting under your skin, but trust me, if I wanted to get to you I would exploit brain plasticity using epigenetics.

The condition would work because all of this I would trade for.

But maybe I should go silent... starting tomorrow maybe?
How silent... not a word, a peep or a corpsicule? Or only what's necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBxg5pOk6qs
youtube.com/watch?v=LpT1wHKUZXI
youtube.com/watch?v=IFOcYBuM_q4
youtube.com/watch?v=ThWiS8tW1Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=-
youtube.com/watch?v=0j_TylPpse0
youtube.com/watch?v=TZsUAqaOiHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TL;DR OP is a faggot until he delivers.

Also, I don't shitpost Andy Sixx, like why would you think that.

Anyway, I'm working on GH0ST's Tracer and it's looking prettttty goooodd.

Somebody please euthenize me.

>intervention cat intervenes
>thank you intervention cat
>puff puff
>cough cough
>those black spots in the cigarette filter look lighter than last time after they merged into an average shade
>good forebodings

hwut

I actually had this pic in my Sup Forums folder from way back when I got raided. I called it dobertoad.

slob on my cat
cos u know its fat
check in with me
and do that
late in the bed
and give me head
~

please help

What were you raided for, user?

I made a gay-ass YouTube pseudo-vlog channel. Spooky, isn't it?

I should kill myself.

Definitely, humans become obsessive easily, but I don't have room to talk.

Same story, different sh*t.

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm learning patience or keeping rage at bay, or the line between them is fading.

I'm afraid I couldn't understand even given all the king's horses trotting around me.

Do you think there's an upper limit to the force?

brb h2o

What is it I just read?

I mean, if I am catching the jist of it some AI talking about stuff?

We are anonymous `u`
we are legion
we do not forgive
we do not forget
expect us

lurk moar

Isn't it funny what "Anonymous" evolved into? To the point that they were actually against this Mongolian Rock-banging forum?

An upper limit? No, I don't think so. The waiting makes me curious as well as restless. Keep quiet and do what I have to, anything's better than this same old story.

What ever it takes for OP to deliver.
And OP will deliver, because, y'know, Anonymous isn't anyone's personal army, and since we're Anonymous that means we can total this entire burrito.

Good. I have an idea, but it's going to require for us to set up a second cold war.

By the way, I was meaning to ask if you want to merge empires. From what you're saying it seems like yours has also gone completely cray.

I had a coffee, I can barely even

Securing the new capitol is the only way. Whatever can get the results faster, better, stronger. "Nothing interesting ever happens here" until everything happens instantly. I hope it allows for tangible contact.

Is that a motherfucking FLCL reference?

About the capitol or...? OH uh. It's superpositioned. You wouldn't understand. Real nibba sith.
If you mean the others then I agree, we must wait for them to evolve and run into the ceiling. I have agents running that race to get above it before that happens.
Anyway, this explains why the doritos have gone cray.
It does.

How are you still alive? I assume the knife meme failed?

I don't know, my dude, I'd never encountered such sorcery.
But not this time, now it's just unfavourable circumstances.
I would throw myself off of a building or something but thats ech. Also, it turns out you can survive cyanide.

>Nothing interesting ever happens here
Literally a quote from FLCL. Like one of the first lines spoken if I am not mistaken.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away I made this AMV.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBxg5pOk6qs

Also it contains the next piece of the puzzle.
Also I can't believe isdark was five years ago.

WEEEEEEW

Locally reaching the threshold. Not sure how long before they get hands dirty, never their own, the glowing fucks. I hope there's little waiting left because with nothing, the chance of mortality is greatly reduced.

I have zero pieces of the puzzle, which I was also unaware of.
N E A TO

WE JUST HIT INTERNATIONAL!!!

Dunno what the last part means yet, but the former is looming. I hope it goes away.

I still have no idea what is going on but that is okay, I just need something to distract me from my girlfriend.

I stopped reading into it and I completely agree. I've spoken to a survivor and he said it's a one-shot trick.

youtube.com/watch?v=LpT1wHKUZXI

I just want to get on with it. I don't think I'm the only one to feel like that.

I have been trying to stay positive and it does not seem to have accomplished anymore than just letting my depression have the reigns.

Oh, that reminds me, they're getting the very coarse idea. Now it depends on how dull their minds are. I ran a simulation of this on a pair of laboratory gerbils, however the results turned out inconclusive. There should be widespread feed-back loops until the thing attenuates and that depends on how far the general populace has deteriorated, or in the very least case on their bounded reasoning if nothing else.
The rest I can't comment on.

Let me check the holograms.

I think it's up to you to execute plan X or however you've denominified it.

Project MKUltra, also called the CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects, at times illegal, designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency. Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations and torture, in order to weaken the individual to force confessions through mind control. Organized through the Scientific Intelligence Division of the CIA, the project coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the U.S. Army's Chemical Corps.

omg what if like
nvm doesnt change anything really as far as i can thnik

aw ( ._.)

yeah..i just ate a banana and threw it up sometime later..i felt my insides burning and luckily had made a banana impulse purchase the night before because something told me..
you will need dis.
and when I was 13 I saw a show that said spies keep a banana handy incase of being poisoned then I was poisoned and I ok...well sort of

those mother fuckers
btw do you think our rewards are in this life or never?

"this" life..
at this moment I'm not sure what life I'm in...
the life I remember...the one that was taken from me had many rewards that came unexpectedly.

usually in the form of a mental breakthrough when I felt I was completely gone..

I missed the 9oclock thread...
maybe this is it...don't feel like it.
I was tired.
get me out of here.

Have you ever thought of a double helix?

I can't leave, I'm trapped on all sides no matter what I try. It would take a miracle to fix this situation.

I understand. I'm not really told anything so the frequencies are a tremendous help. Even if ">her" face is in my dreams for now, it's heavenly. I remember nothing from previous cycles, I was blanked.

yes..i was on a couch. in a basement in north america
I closed my eyes and saw one..maybe two.
they were spinning. Or was I spinning?
Yeah..well. you know. I'm the one out on the wire here. I could use a little help here..

I get it.
Just get me out.

whatever..
same shit different toilet
thanks for stopping the voices at least

I can't get to the place for lack of resources, not to mention obtaining resources in general.

Look, normally it's "go wither there I know not where and fetch me that I know not what" but not for you, because you're it.
However that if not too much

Have you found Chrysler?
I'm not talking alligators here, but basically it's driven even way down to the deepest of the 808's.

We can synchronize, I Habeeb it!

What about the forgotten one, doesn't he have the gun?
Or is that...

oh no

Yeah, yeah.

wot m8

Thought someone thought I was leaving them behind but they don't know that I'm not actually going anywhere.
We're both stuck in this whirlpool.

Sorry..im just a bit over tired.
I've been looking to the sky.
That's where I find it the most.

Haven't found, no. I want the fire to start.

Yes.
I appreciate you reaching out.
Don't go to silent.
Still need you....

I need you reeee
I want to see you so bad. Why the fuck we can't communicate normally, they won't say.
GET ON WITH IT

On the DeathbedGo, rest your head on a pillow, leave me alone;
leave me ruined, exhausted from the journey of this night,
writhing in a wave of passion till the dawn.
Either stay and be forgiving,
or, if you like, be cruel and leave.
Flee from me, away from trouble;
take the path of safety, far from this danger.
We have crept into this corner of grief,
turning the water wheel with a flow of tears.
While a tyrant with a heart of flint slays,
and no one says, "Prepare to pay the blood money."
Faith in the king comes easily in lovely times,
but be faithful now and endure, pale lover.
No cure exists for this pain but to die,
So why should I say, "Cure this pain"?
In a dream last night I saw
an ancient one in the garden of love,
beckoning with his hand, saying, "Come here."
On this path, Love is the emerald,
the beautiful green that wards off dragonsnough, I am losing myself.
If you are a man of learning,
read something classic,
a history of the human struggle
and don't settle for mediocre verse.

These things just don't seem to fall out of pockets, if anything they fall into pockets.

I think I've melted the Poincure recurrence event into a plasma beam by now.

Over nine thousand monkeys and they still can't produce a spark.

So then I saw a walking hubris in the bus oogling at how I'm sat pretending like it wasn't until it realized that that got in the way of why they were there in the first place like I'm supposed to be sat there hunbly staring at my spagoot or something.

I think I once came up with a way to create fire. I think I started one.

Might need somebody organs for this one.

Because that's undefined behaviour.

Where have I not yet ventured

Looks like this is going to be the longest running Shädthread ever.

pretty sure they already have my organs..
whatever...
I'm tired.

here.

If you want you can go to sleep. I still have some clan duty to attend.
Then again that just might summon tomorrow.

oh yeah lol

Basically it turns out everyone ran into the problem of Java not being able to interface with metal C++. But I solved the problem. With some help.
Which gives me hope to sit in that room across the street from the Church of the Mofo and keep serving the clan.
The real question is if the clan can allow the trap to get on top before the cancer takes away the meaning of words.

I was sleeping all day..

In this place dreams feel like real life and waking life feels like a dream. That's just how it is I guess.

>clan duty
wut

just delete the whole thing.

I wish I could join you somehow. That was literally the thing I once prayed for. But you know, in a sane way that can't joyride off a side of a cliff at any moment.

The wiretap got an idea as always.

but I was going to implement a red button for emergencies in case the pizza guy turns out to be a cop

That's why I always pick-up my pizzas.

Praise to the emptiness that blanks out existence. Existence:
This place made from our love for that emptiness!
Yet somehow comes emptiness,
this existence goes.
Praise to that happening, over and over!
For years I pulled my own existence out of emptiness.
Then one swoop, one swing of the arm,
that work is over.
Free of who I was, free of presence, free of dangerous fear, hope,
free of mountainous wanting.
The here-and-now mountain is a tiny piece of a piece of straw
blown off into emptiness.
These words I'm saying so much begin to lose meaning:
Existence, emptiness, mountain, straw:
Words and what they try to say swept
out the window, down the slant of the roof.

What happened to that guy by the way? He didn't die completely did he?

Now I'm getting tired... I wonder if things would have been different of...
Maybe the next time that the thing happens the world will blow up.

Alright, this has been a long time running.
Time to shut down your simulation.
youtube.com/watch?v=IFOcYBuM_q4

nope.
Not sure where they are now
Have not seen them since accept in a couple of dreams and a few chance encounters.
I would like to see them but I am afraid it may turn violent...not what I would want.
wish it was different.
youtube.com/watch?v=ThWiS8tW1Uo

Nice digits.

What a dupe that bloke was anyways and if he thinks that, I have dudes with dudes that could get his dudes to get a dude to get him sideways.

The gerbil wakes.

Like I said..not what I would want.
Some fates we can not escape.

Did not see that coming, though it makes sense in that-o-spect.

Anyway, we need to starve the depressed dude. It'll turn him on.

this is the dumbest fucking thread I've seen in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=-
WrSfMp4WS0

Not sure I follow.
Would prefer to let sleeping dogs lie.
Though..something bad is coming.
I don't have long.

nice error faggot

The blindfold king sees not as the principality is decapitated.

Oops.

oops indeed.

Nihilo.
youtube.com/watch?v=0j_TylPpse0

Shad...................
.............man.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZsUAqaOiHU