General stoner thread

General stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
google.gr/maps/place/Park St & Stockton St, Jacksonville, FL 32204, Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες/@30.312268,-81.6906606,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88e5b77faa13d54b:0x2ae104ff11af54f8!8m2!3d30.312268!4d-81.6884719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like good shit in the pic OP.

It's the shit i get from the dispensary
Having a medical card I can get this shit cheaper than street prices
>tfw I'm always stoned and can't get arrested for it

Anybody in Florida trying to hook a Sup Forumsrother up? 904 area

BTW it's super blue dream had it a few times
Super silver haze x Blue dream
I grow so I'm kinda into the genetics and stuff
But I always just buy the highest % thc weed I can find
This is from the same place

A cop won't arrest you if you're stoned in public. Only if you're drunk

How much did the medical card cost?

Well I only said that because it's recreational at this point in my state 702
But I agree. I've seen friends get arrested for being drunken dickheads. Never for weed

They're $200 now that's it's recreational and $100/year to renew
I got mine before it was rec and paid about $350
Best investment I've ever made in my life
>mfw I pay up to 30% less than rec stoners and get to skip the lines

Son of a bitch I wish this shit was legal where I live. The bud I see that comes from dispenseries always looks incredible. My shit makes me paranoid.

corner of stockton and park five points in one hour

That doesn't mean shit to me my dude, 904 is a big area, I'm close to St Augustine, beachside

Also don't know what you mean by points, I go with g's or normally eighths, quarters etc etc

jesus h fukin christ ,,google you idiot faggots
five points is an area in jacksonville ,,

your loss douchebag

hes 30 mins away you lazy dumbass

Moved here a month ago my dudes, don't know the area at all, didn't know he was so close. Maybe we can still work some shit out

Pic related... The only Christmas tree I'll be getting this year

Stoners are faggs

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Jesus. It's $15 here in Cali for a med card. Just pay online, send some bogus reason, and get your card in the mail a few days later.

google.gr/maps/place/Park St & Stockton St, Jacksonville, FL 32204, Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες/@30.312268,-81.6906606,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88e5b77faa13d54b:0x2ae104ff11af54f8!8m2!3d30.312268!4d-81.6884719

i will be there ffor the next hour or so ,,black vw golf

Anyone else just love the smell of weed? Like super fresh high quality weed. I wish they had genuine marijuana scented Cologne

right these stupid fuckers dont know how to get along no wonder they outta weed haha i live in cali and i found it haha

ya i love it when its super fruity i could sit there and smell it all day

Me too I used to grow for years in my grow room.. I had a sweet set up two 1000W HPS , closed environment , co2 , etc.. I mostly grew OG's back then

You're not really going right user?

Good luck getting gyped, my friend

Get your weed and deliver to us user

Yea that's what I'm saying

Dammit now you guys are making me paranoid, besides it's actually over an hour away, not sure I want to make a 2-2 and half hour round drive just for bud

Same guy
Just don't, that area is not worth travelling to. Just go to bars or some shit, not worth it to meet sketchy impatient dealers you don't know for weed

i like womwn

Anyone tried moon rocks before? Considering buying some but not sure if they're really worth it

they're not
it's just a way for dealers to sell their shittiest bud
it's a waste for everyone involved

they're worth it if you're good at making shake by hand and they're good quality
don't use a grinder or just stick the whole thing you have to break it up really well

also pure GSC kief/hash is higher THC, if you want a hard hitting bowl just obtain high THC kief and fill the bowl up with it