How do i get rid of my acne?

how do i get rid of my acne?

isotretinoinum

Belt sander.

DUDE YOU JUST HAVE TO WASH YOU FACE GODAMMIT.

STOP USING FRYING OIL AS MAKE UP U TWAT

Jesus Christ, dude

Literal pizzaface holy shit

stop drinking/eating dairy products

plastic surgery what an acne im terrified for the health of this man and social life

don't you get bored posting the same thread over and over?

Unless you go to a dermatologist and get prescription, drink like a gallon of water a day. Seriously, go to the supermarket and buy some gallon jug of water and try your best to finish that every 24 hours. Take a shower every morning when you wake up and every night before you go to bed. Wash your damn face. Stop eating bullshit.

Cheese grate it for these dubs

burn yourself

That's actually a myth, washing is recommended 2 times a days with specific soups and shit. Isotretinoinum is the way to go.

There is now at this can be acne, can it? I mean Jesus dude let's see more. Pop those bitches you got nothing to loose with that. And please see a dermatologist

jesus christ, it's like im looking at a macro shot of sandpaper

By making this thread 4 times a day, for over a month.

Looks like it'll be cleared up soon.

Wouldn't soup and shit make the acne worse?

That's only if you try and save money by using shit soup. It's gotta be soup, then shit - separately.

Saw the image before its not you

God just imagine running a shaver down nicking just the tips then squeezing all of the puss out of those holes

No shit

Kek

Razor blade taped to stick.

brush tongue

newfags: the thread

newfag: the post

Shotgun

No no I would recommend at least 2 gallons of purified water

Shoot ot off, user.

get your hormones checked, get your doctor to give you accutane, read about foods and habits that help prevent acne.

First you get some bleach then you get some vinegar and then you mix them in a 50/50 solution and then inhale deeply while hovering your face over it the gases it releases clean acne

1000 degree knife

jesus christ man this is like acid wash territory like just burn it all to the ground and replace with a skin graft like jesus christ becoming a burn victim would be an improvement

Op in this thread replying to himself. Acting like different people.

Shave

every night a new clean towel over your pillow
drink a lot of water
try a little bit honey and/or tooth paste at every pimple

Meme maho shojo save you.

Cum in your hands and rub it on your face 3 times a day.

this gets posted every fucking day

Overdose on Vitamin A for a month

picture is probably from water poisoning from dirty mines in china

Go corde+tabouret

sounds hipster but go vegan, no animal products. or at least cut back on them, as much as you can. clear face guaranteed in less than 2 months. that worked for me at least.

oh yeah also find out if you're allergic to gluten, if so, go gluten free as well.

Pop 'em

see a doctor ... geeees

Salicylic acid as new acne appears. Spend the extra money on a face wash that reduces acne. Wash your face before you go to bed and in the shower in the morning. An antibiotic prescription can help too. Not sure if a local antibiotic like Neosporin would help in this case but I would try it in your situation.

Also wash your sheets and pillow covers on a weekly basis. Consider using a new towel every time you shower.

if this is real take fucking ACCUTANE you fucking retarded cunt, how would you not know this by now

I would go to town on those motherfuckers.

The Accushills are back.

Accutane gives you AIDS.

Switch face with someone, and wash new face occasionally. That one is too late to save

If it's that bad as in the picture you might as well set your face on fire and get it reconstructed.

Steal from Reddit much?

Lol this! Or goto Dr g or the Asian woman

and don't forget to wash and change your pillowcase regularly. wash your face after eating. Cut back on greasy foods. don't shave so close to your face- some of that may be started with ingrown hair. and use a shaving cream with some sort of skin care in it.

How would you even shave with that shit on your fucking face?

newfag: the reply

Pop those fucker s near your chin and post results

I always used antibacterial dial bar soap. I'd pop them evey night and wash mu face with it. Nothing else worked but that worked for me

newfag 2: fagging harder

going vegan fixed it for me and multible other people that I know personally (not to mention the thousands on the internet)

nice reddit