I really think Rick and Morty speaks out to me in a way any other media has before...

I really think Rick and Morty speaks out to me in a way any other media has before. I sit in school every day and I know I'm well above average in my class. It's frustrating that nobody can comprehend everything means nothing like me. Nobody else studies quantum physics at the age of 14 like me nobody understands how love means nothing and thats why I stay out of relationships. idk thats just me

Faggot

Ugly gook faggot

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

b8

This is officially a cringe thread

fuck you gook fag you just dont understand u fuckin loser

I understand you OP. I too have a very high IQ and nihilistic traits. Plus I love to suck cocks too.

Rick and Morty is for faggots.
All the real OG niggas watch XRA.

>14

What a faggot

god damn it..
just get a dick on your ass already and I bet you'll feel better.

low quality bait

spidey is a wanker

That's my fucking portrait

I'm not here to defend R&M, but I'll be damned if someone is gonna post something positive about XRA.

>age of 14
>Reported

Mods

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

in a way UNLIKE*

You cant' even coherently write how you're so above average without fucking up.

Know this is pasta but underage banned. Faggot saged

i hate how the fanbase of this show completely destroyed it

Friendly reminder that you also mean nothing. You are just a composite of elements that acts in a way itself considers intelligent. You are worth nothing. You are the same dancing shit factory as every other human being and nothing you do will ever matter because one day we will not exist. Even if you change the course of human history you are still just a mound of dirt. You won't live long enough to matter. The IDEA of you won't live long enough to matter.

I know its bait, but love means everything. It's crushing when I hear edgy kids think otherwise.

If this isn't bait then you completely missed the point. You aren't special faggot quit thinking you are. There are thousands just like you. You're just too dumb to get it.