>Just by the pocket so assume it's change
>Proceed to get dressed
>Something falls along my leg
>It's pic related
>Dafuq.png
>Take off pants and begin to shake them
>Several more fall through
>Mfw a mouse aborted its babies in my pants
If anyone wanna I got pics of the other ones. I'll use them when I reply.

Does Sup Forums have mice? What's the best way to deal with them?
I only have a classic spring trap and some poison in my room but I always hear them rummaging along the walls and only caught one 2 days ago.

It didn’t abort, it birffed em. I had a trap I bought off amazon that electrocutes them. Worked pretty good.

Just get a cat. Some motherfuckers always gotta skate uphill.

Dunno if that's better or worse.
Think ultrasounds would work?

I always wanted a cat but i don't think the landlord is ok with it. I might just fucking get it anyway cause I hate the idea of mice eating through my shit and I can also fucking hear them which makes my blood boil

Word of advice, calicos are usually extra vicious in the hunting department. I've had mice off and on over the years and a handful of cats. The calicos always do the best job taking care of the problem.

Thanks dude. I'll keep that in mind but I think I'll go with a black cat. Used to have one when I was little and I loved her.

Honey bucket works the best as long as your not a pussy. Just get a deep bucket it fill it with water like about 6 inches them put honey or jelly an inch above the water line. Little ramp up to the rim of the bucket and theylol fall in and drown.

My pet mice would baby every month or so.
I just fed them to the yard cats.
I had no ill will towards them and I hated doing it but I couldn't manage a niggertribe of mice

jesus dude i'm not doing that inside my room. I don't wanna fall asleep to the sound of drowning mice however satisfying that may be

top kek

why not just fucking castrate them or separate them so they don't fuck?

Neutering is not an option?

Did you get any nasty disease because of these fuckers?

not as far as I know but it would not surprise me

I mean the other grown up rats actually

Ultrasound devices doesn't work. Tried it and still hear motherfuckers all around the house, walls. It was an pretty expensive device too.

well I haven't touched them. but they're mice not rats anyway. they're just annoying because I can't have any plastic bag on the floor at all

Neuter mice!? They deserved to fuck. What else would they do in that 1"x2" glass box

I understand your point entirely. However if you want to get rid of pests then take some advice and get a hunting breed. Some cats can’t hunt for shit. My last ones best kill was a leaf. If you’re set though be assured that the smell of a cat alone will act as a minor deterrent.

dunno, fucking buy them a mouse wheel or something

microwave and post results

DO IT NIGGER

wouldn't a street cat from a shelter be fairly adept at hunting?

aw man they are long gone along the shit pipe at this moment. but if mouse mommy decides to make another batch I'll be sure to do it

they're mice not rats

Honestly it’s a flip of a coin. Some street cats must just survive from scavenging. All of mine have been rescue, and their hunting skills vary hugely. The one I’ve got now has a similar upbringing and background to the leaf hunter, but she has destroyed every living creature in the neighbourhood.

Ok op here is what you do. You take the spring traps and you super glue a piece of hard candy to where you would put any of the bait. I use candy canes but not mint. Use a sweet smelling colorful hard candy. The mouse will bite the piece of candy and try to take it. Sets the trap off every time. I've caught 8 different mice with the same trap and same piece of candy.

If I ask the shelter about it will they be stingy about giving it to me?

thanks dude that sounds like awesome advice. so far peanut butter has been mildly effective but i'll try that as well.

Anyone at the pound would be happy to give you a cat to help with mice problem. They'd give it to you with a smile on their face

I had a mouse enter my bike-bag and chew through a pair of my pants to birf her young in the improvised nest overnight when I was camping a few years ago.

what's a pound?

They always fond a way to steal the bait so I glue hard candy. If the bait spot has a hole you can use a lighter to heat up the candy cane or hard candy and stick it on there if you don't have superglue.

i'll try it thanks

The pound is where they take dogs and cats after they're rounded up. They hold them for a few days, wait for the owners or people to adopt, than they gas 'em.

I don't know another word for it - maybe I'm too old school. At least that's what we call it in America.

"Pet Shelter" has replaced "pound" as the name, but they're the same thing.

that sounds shitty as fuck. also top kek at pic. also check'd

oh got it. thanks I'll take a look at the local shelter and see if they have a nice black cat for me that can also hunt down the little fucks

also what sort of upbringing would they have to have in order to know how to hunt mice? I'm fucking clueless

It's right before halloween so they might not give you a black cat. (Wiccans adopt around this time, execute on halloween)

Any cat will hunt mice, it's instinctual. The scratching noises / tiny movements drive them fucking nuts.

I was more surprised than annoyed, it was just one pair of pants and I made sure the mother and her young all made it to a nice pile of dead grass to nest in before carrying on.
Just look for a cat that seems alert and active, as oppose to an older lap-cat unless you want your home to be a Garfield comic where the cat never chases the mouse.

what the fuck the pieces of shit! I looked at the site and they have a couple right now. I'll try and muster up the money for the initial expenses. think they could give me shit like litter boxes or stuff like that if I ask? I live in the UK btw

>a mouse aborted its babies in my pants

>pictures on a website
OP, you're looking at what we in America call the "Pet Rescue Operation." Those people go to the pound, buy the nice looking dogs/cats, and then SELL THEM to people at higher price. You need to find the place that takes the animals in from animal control.

Call the place you're looking at, ask them where they get their pets. Then go there. I went through the same thing trying to find a dog. Bitches wanted like $90 for a dog so I asked where they get their shit, they pointed me to the actual pound. I got a dog for $20 with all the shots and he was fixed, too.

>think they could give me shit like litter boxes or stuff like that if I ask?
I'd guess not, shelters always need more of that stuff and I doubt they'd part with supplies like that. Try to get a litter that isn't dusty, it's not good to breath in that silica powder long-term from what I've heard. You can get a litterbox at any 'mart, and get both wet and dry food.

Take care of them, love them, feed them til they die old from natural causes
>DUBS GET

Whenever I’ve bought a cat from the rescue centres (uk too) I needed to stump up the cash for all the trays litter toys etc.

What would you name the cat?

so what expenses am I looking at? 100-200 pounds? (excluding the cat itself)

dunno, it would depend on the cat. open to ideas, tho

If our exchange rate is about the same, I'd say that's a high estimate, stuff like a litterbox and bowls are dirt-cheap, it's really just the food and litter that become your ongoing expenses.
Name it Carol, especially if you get a male.

Snicker-Ticker
Puma
Gibber-Gabber

Name it NIGGER.

i just might. no joke. I come from Romania and we didn't have slavery or anything so if anyone would be offended by it I would just tell them to fuck themselves. and it's black so it would make sense

>"c'mere little nigger!"

>nigger! no fried chicken for you!

>BAD nigger! BAD!
>NIGGER IF I TRIP OVER YOU AGAIN I'M HANGING YOUR BLACK HIDE
>What happened to my drapes? Fucking nigger, man.

>nigger shit on the floor again

>You lazy fucking nigger THE MOUSE IS RIGHT THERE

Clean your fucking house and you won't have mice, you fucking worthless slob.

Thanks Sup Forums this was the best I ever made.
Here's another mouse fetus for you

best thread. I hate typing on my phone

house already had mice when we moved in 3 weeks ago. it was a shit hole but we were on short notice and this was the best we could find in a day. we've cleaned it a lot and even hired a professional cleaner since. haven't got rid of the mouse problem tho.

won't deny being a worthless slob tho