Your Lives Don’t Matter: McLean High School’s Message To Its Students of Color

>McLean High School, an otherwise elite public high school nestled in a sleepy, affluent town within the confines of the Capital Beltway, had a simple message for its students of color this week: Your lives don’t matter.
>The school’s rock, a traditional center piece of FCPS high schools on which students may advertise charitable causes, clubs, important games, or other school events, was painted this week to read “Blue Lives Matter.” This image, taken from a public group for police officers, shows that rock.
>It may seem extreme, but within the context of the ever-strained relationship between people of color in America and the police officers who kill—and blindly defend those who kill– McLean High School chose to stand against its students of color. The slogan “blue lives matter,” coined as a reactionary antithesis to the rallying cry “black lives matter,” which in turn was debuted in reaction to the extrajudicial murders of unarmed black men and women, has been used as a means of silencing activists and minorities nationwide
medium.com/@See_Em_Play/your-lives-dont-matter-mclean-high-school-s-message-to-its-students-of-colour-d1e20dbc130b#.ha1gwzvio

Why is such blatant racism allowed? I mean c'mon it's 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/august_2015/black_lives_matter_or_all_lives_matter
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464067451275.webm
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36354206
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if it was up to me I would just hang nooses

Nigger lives don't matter. Don't know why they'd be offended by the truth.

good, finally some awareness, its well deserved

What the fuck is that website and why should I care about the opinion of every idiot with an internet connection?

This isn't news.

who are you more likely to be murdered by, a black or a blue?

When I'm using an ATM late at night I ain't looking over my shoulder for no Smurfs. I'm looking for niggers.

"People of color"

What do they mean by this?

Here's why people have a problem with Blue Lives Matter:
Blue Lives Matter is a group based on the misinterpretation of the Black Lives Matter movement. BLM, for all it's niggerdom that I can't pretend isn't there, generally argues against a clear, systematic bias against black people. The key word is "systematic." That word implies it isn't any one person's fault, but rather a structural/ideological issue. They feel as though injustice is being overlooked because people aren't aware of the plight of blacks in America. Thus "black lives matter."

Some people misinterpreted this to mean "we hate police," which sparked the "blue lives matter" movement. It's literally based on a fundamental misunderstanding by this group. If you're black, imagine how this makes you feel. There's a group that's literally opposed to the idea of "black lives matter." That's fucked up.

>systematic

blm have a systematic bias against police and authorities in general

> and the police officers who kill—and blindly defend those who kill

FUCKING RAGING RIGHT NOW

I find it hilarious that this is outright admitting that "PoC" just can't behave around cops.

How about instead of always trying to kill the cops, you just behave yourself and don't break the law?

When I'm walking my dog or going out for something to eat in the night I am not paranoid about police running up and shooting me, even though statistically I am more likely to die in a police confrontation as a white male.

I'm worried I'm going to get a dime store revolver shoved in my face by some goo' boi looking for sneaker money and told to hand over everything before being executed.

I'm black and how I feel about it is there's a group opposed to the idea of only one race mattering, which I don'thave a problem with. Fuck off being concerned on our behalf

Black lives matter has always been about hating white people.

Yeah? That's exactly the point; they are fed up with systematic profiling and oppression by police.

Blue lives matter was a slogan some kids painted on a rock for National Police Week. Its not a group or a movement.

Found the nigger

>Only one race matter
Are you fucking retarded? They're not saying only one race matters, they're saying there's only one race that's consistently and massively profiled by police. Just because you're black doesn't mean you know what you're talking about

the point is there was never respect for authorities by blm in the first place so its hippocritical

Yeah it is. It's an actual organization. Not on a national level, but there are a lot of group on state and local levels that operate under that name

What the fuck are you talking about? People deserve to be oppressed because they don't "respect" the police enough? Fucking Australians

There's good reasons they are profiled you dumb fuck. Their culture encourages cop killers, drugs, crime and gangbanging .

>nestled in a
Stopped reading.

I still don't get why anyone is supposed to care about nigger criminals attacking police and getting shot. When whites do this, we just call them white trash and move on. When niggers do it "OMG HE WUZ A GUD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN! WHY Y'ALL GOTS TO BE OPPRESSIN US AN SHEEEEIT??"

>Matter movement. BLM, for all it's niggerdom that I can't pretend isn't there, generally argues against a clear, systematic bias against black people. The key
Your tears. They feed me. Here's to all of Baltimore's finest getting acquitted just like our boy Nero today.

good to see my state standing up, maybe theres hope after all

im saying if there was a healthy respect for authority to begin with there would be less shootings among the blm community

makes sense or should i go for a trifector explanation of the same thing?

nobody is oppressed you huge faggot

if they stopped beating their women, dealing drugs, shooting each other, and generally acting like human trash, they wouldn't keep getting arrested

you are the problem

Literally nobody cares.

"A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 11% say black lives matter."

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/august_2015/black_lives_matter_or_all_lives_matter

>I don't like their culture so they deserve to be oppressed
Fuck off fascie

I'm sure you've seen enough videos of police behaving irrationally and unlawfully to know that's not always the case. And the killings are the most eye catching complaint, but they're mostly talking about profiling on traffic stops and other shit like that

People don't deserve to be "oppressed" for not respecting the people.

Police don't deserve to have every single action and decision they make analyzed under a microscope for the slightest hint of racial bias every time they pull someone over for speeding or chase down a fleeing criminal.

>Calling a black person retarded

Oh my gosh, how racist and ablest.

It's not a bias if it's true

Oh black people don't want to be profiled? Then maybe they shouldn't commit a massively disproportionate amount of violent crimes.

>Saying police lives matter means niggers lives don't
Nigger's are this dumb

I'm not upset. I think police are corrupt on a certain level, but it doesn't affect me in any way.

No, I get that you're an authoritarian, I just fundamentally disagree with you.

>"I'm white so I know best!"
>"There's no oppression
Nice argument, idiot.

I'd say you're the one with the fundamental misunderstanding about a terrorist group who wants space to destroy, fuck da polees, and keel YT.

High school kids painted a rock to support police week?

This is great, good on them

>suspect was dark skinned, baggy jeans, red underwear and white jumper heading north on boulvard
>cop car driving
>"hey you boy stop"
>"ayo why you profiling me man i just walking here"

Cops are fucking faggots though. Why are you cucks willing to support them? I get the giggles whenever some nut caps a cop or 2 and I see it on the news. Their little gay parades with gay bag pipe music. LMAO!

#wingsonpigs

>MFW this school is only a few minutes away from you
>mfw in the liberal hellhole that is NOVA, there is still hope
I had completely lost hope in this place, but God, you always make the sun shine through the clouds in one way or another

Le [Current Year] meme

Kill urslef

Kek. McLean is full of Indians.

And they weren't saying black lives don't matter

I, however, am saying that now

Black. Lives. Don't. Matter.

Stop breaking the law, come on guys it can't be that hard

You don't need Jordans that bad

It's not about liking or disliking, faggor. It's about what's harmful and not harmful. Their culture is harmful to people's saftey and lives.

>There's cultures where it's okay to rape and murder then cannibalize infants, but if you dislike that you're racist and intolerant! How dare you try to stop people from raping murdering and eating babies!

This is you, fuckface. No, people doing harmful things to eachother is not a good thing for anyone.

But it WAS the case in pretty much every single one of the shootings that BLM bitched about lately. Funny, huh? Why do you niggers defend your criminals when Whites don't? Is it because you're all criminals? Because I don't know if you grasp this or not, but that's exactly the read you're giving people and it's hurting whatever moronic goal you think you have.

There's a good 50/50 shot for either.

fucking lol

>slightest hint of racial bias
There is a huge amount of statistical and anecdotal evidence that points to massive racial biases in police activity. It's there and that's what they're upset about.

Shut up faggot, I'm not PC, I just understand an aspect of society that you're willfully ignorant of

>Blue Lives matter
>somehow means "fuck you color people"
Now that's some Olympic Grade Mental Gymnasitcs

oh shit that reminds me, heres another rock from my school

this shit happened a while ago, too bad it didnt blow up

>nig football player alumnus from nearby college dies, no idea why i cant find a reason
>vigil is held on a friday for him
>rock is painted to honor him
>tat morning students come by and repaint the rock with trump2016
>students flipped shit

i just wish i knew who painted it, it would be great to have some friends

Yeah fuck those people upholding the law! We should just descend into a dystopia society where we just rape and murder eachother all day long!

Well except officer Nero from the Baltimore PD

He was looking comfy walking out of court a free man

Super comfy

>Shut up faggot, I'm not PC, I just understand an aspect of society that you're willfully ignorant of
That we need to make excuses for crimals? No, we're very aware of that position. It's why the American criminal justice system is a joke and our prison population is out of control. Kind of helps to punish crime if you want less criminals.

>I like thing A
>HOLY FUCK YOU LIKE THING A?!?!?!!? WHY DO YOU HATE THING B SO MUCH
>I think B is fine too, I like thing A and B equally
>A SUPREMACIST!

the more we let SJWs talk, the better, they will destroy themselves, just like occupy

Did somebody say rape?

My school's spirit rock has nothing but Trump stuff on it. I made a Trump stencil a couple months ago on Presidents day and wrote, "Happy President's Day President Trump" on it.

But Moonman, Moonman, black lives matter!

You seem to think it's a good idea, except you fail to realize it doesn't destroy itself. It just transforms into another non-issue for them to bitch about.

The moral is, letting them talk at all will only conflate problems. Silencing them is the only way to stop it.

I assure you that at least 1 cop will serve time for killing Freddie Gray. So I don't give a shit. They're not gonna return to their jobs after this. Lmao. Fucking faggot bootlicking piece of shit.

What the fuck do you know, South Africa?

>Strawman
>"This is you"
Holy shit, you're actually retarded.

If you literally think resisting being arrested for literally doing nothing means it's okay for a cop to fucking murder you, you're a fucking idiot.

>you're an authoritarian

not really, i just like watching cops on tv..

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464067451275.webm

Wait, so they never actually said "Your lives don’t matter"?
How do journalists get away with this shit?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36354206

So Michael Brown was just "resisting arrest"? Because that's not what literally ALL evidence says? What was that other nigger's name who pulled a MB. Not the grey nigger. The other one.

Again, why do you niggers insist on making excuses for criminals?

>Be a criminal
>Get killed
>OMG THE POLICE HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME!!!
Get hanged, nigger. This is why more and more Whites are experiencing negro fatigue and want you out.

the reactions by these libshits is "blacks are criminals, but its ok because theyre dumb"

libs are the most racist people in existence

Bunch of suburban scrawny pussies in this thread. Cops in the city are fucking jaded losers who want to take our their anger on ANYONE. Even white people. So the next time you go to an actually relevant locale (a major metropolitan area) and expect a cordial and professional law enforcer, prepare yourself.

>Kind of helps to punish crime if you want less criminals.
>America imprisons more people than the rest of the world despite being an extremely small part of it
>Crime rates remain pretty steady despite more and more mass incarserations
>Durr i guess just keep putting people in prison

The police had nothing to do with that. Trayvon was going to find himself on the receiving end of a gun anyway.

>There is a huge amount of statistical and anecdotal evidence that points to massive racial biases in police activity. It's there and that's what they're upset about.

The police go where the crime is.
There is a huge amount of statistical and anecdotal that points to blacks committing the majority of crime.
That's why no one with sense takes BLM seriously.
Don't put peoples lives in risk if you don't want the boys in blue to put a bullet in you.
It's fucking simple.
BLM is literally "I'm black so laws shouldn't apply to me". Fuck you.

>Cherry pick one favorable example
>"I proved most black people are just lying!!!!"

That's not a strawman, idiot. You literally did that.

I told you black culture is a harmful thing that glorifies actions detrimental to the successful operation of society, and you told me that I'm somehow wrong to criticize or dislike it.

>black culture glorifies crime
>yeah so what shitlord, it's their culture! How does the fact that they encourage the murder of your law enforcement, the rape of your women, and the destruction of your society, mean that you're allowed to oppress them?!

Because they kill our cops, commit crimes and rape our women whilst publicly trying to destroy civilization, you faggot. Of course the response is to oppress this group of people trying to destroy everything.

Keep yelling 'fuck da pawwlice'.
For all the good that will do.

why cant i find people who will do this with me
>hang out with friend at his apartment with his roommates and their friends
>we get drunk and start talking politics
>everyone is blaming coorperations and republicans and shit for everything when his roommate andy stands up and says "no you know whos actually behind everything?"
>drunk so i slam my beer down and yell "those dirty fucking jews" out of habit
>andy freaks out because thats what he was about to say
>instant best friends friends, hes not Sup Forums but i redpill him and over the course of a few months he becomes almost as big of a trump supporter as i am
>hang out with this group a lot, they know im a trump supporter
>all on the porch one night recently talking about poltics, andy isnt there
>they start saying "dude i cant believe andy supports trump lol what a fucking dumb ass, hes such an idiot"
>everyone proceeds to shit talk andy about how retarded he is for liking trump and just hating on him
>one of them turns to me laughing "yeah we always shit on andy whenever hes not around, thats what he gets for being a trump supporter"
>tfw it hits me that they do this exact same shit to me when im not around
>i thought these dudes were my friends
>turns out they just keep me around to make fun of me

feels bad man, fucking cunts

>America imprisons more people than the rest of the world despite being an extremely small part of it
Yeah, that was my point you stupid nigger. The sentencing is a joke and recidivism is off the charts. Something like 50% of prisoners have been there before. We breed criminals because they don't fear consequences. I guarantee you if we had the death penalty for monkeyshines, even the nigger crime rate would drop in a fucking hurry.

>Durr i guess just keep putting people in prison
That's where you've got it WAY fucking wrong. There should be no prisons. If you commit a crime, if it's bad enough, you should be immediately executed. If you're salvagable, you should be counseled until we can be sure you won't do anything of the sort again or receive whatever treatment you require for your drug or mental health issue. We do criminal justice totally wrong in this country.

>one favorable example
They're ALL like that except POSSIBLY your precious Freddie Grey nigger. You're the one doing the cherrypicking, spook.

They probably mean white people. After all, white is the combination of all colors and black is the lack of color.

You didn't even try to adress 's point. If you're going to debate atleast try to adress them.

>i was almost forced to face my argument was false but then i saw your flag

Go hang with Andy and fuck the normies

Jesus Christ did they eat a thesaurus then take a shit on the article?

Other way around friendo. Black is the result of mixing all colors. White is a lack of color.

I don't agree with that particular movement but their sentiment regarding law enforcement is mutual. Cops in general are shit. And in a diverse area like mine you get shitty cops of every background abusing their power and bullying citizens for the most inconsequential and/or unintentional misunderstandings of the law.
Whoa, riding your bike on the sidewalk to get home? Here's a $75 fine. Waiting on a friend @ his work place? Here's a loitering fine. It's casual shit like that.

Blacks steal photons.
True story.

>be white
>commit crime
He's just white trash!
>be black
>commit crime
He's just an oppressed, victimised, marginalised man who dindunuffin and was getting his life back on track

i would but i havent seen him lately. he got surgery on his shoulder and became hooked on the medicine, now hes a druggie. disappears for periods of time. i havent talked to him in a while i need to, his life is pretty shit

ITT: blm getting prison raped

This isn't a problem stemming from police or authority, it's a problem stemming from the system police use. Stupid fucking quota systems mean cops can skip most of the important shit and just dog on minor petty crime like Jay walking because it's more common and easier to fill quotas with.

I live in Hawaii and while the cops aren't bad, they, like everywhere else, do almost nothing until the last week of their quota, then you can see them in force patrolling roads and highways, patrolling downtown blocks and suburbs looking for the most common types of petty crime to fill up the quotas.p

No it isn't. If you shine a white light through a spectrum, it breaks up into all the colors. There is no black, since black is the absence of color. This is why it absorbs photons, or steals as said.

I thought saying 'X lives matter' DOESNT imply that Y lives don't matter

That's light, not pigment.

Is it

> systematic

or

> systemic

you faggots can't even get your own lingo right.

I thought Asians were good with math. Black, stats would show.