ITT: If you could go back in time and change one thing in your life, what it be?

ITT: If you could go back in time and change one thing in your life, what it be?

Oh shit, my first quads!

congrats faggot OP

Thank you, faggot user.

not getting married

Why would you change that? Getting married can be a huge hassle if things go wrong!

I'd chose the right girl, OP. Missed my opportunity by getting stuck in a love triangle.

Take off my wedding ring while fooling around with my employee so she wouldn't freak out and suddenly develop a conscience

I wouldnt have gone to the high school I went to and would have begged to go to private school.

I ended up dropping out 2 days after turning 16 which put a roughly 5 year hold on my life. Instead of graduating university at 22 and getting my first real job, I graduated at 27, losing 5 years of income potential, retirement savings, etc

thats what i meant...NOT getting married,,i regret doing it
also this is now a get thread

Wow man, that's rough!

Not stolen and lied and gotten kicked out of high end private boarding school. Ended up ok, but life has been mucb harder than it had to be.

Still me...
Let to low self esteem. Married the wrong girl. Thought was the best i could do. I settled, and later oaid the price with a very painful divorce.

I would go back and stop being such a drama queen wussy man the fuck up and start exercising at 12 instead of 26

Still me...
Fucked too many women while trying to find True Love.
Seriously. I regret breaking the hearts of a lot of good women.

i wish i had sat next to a different person in english class last year

I'd kill the principal of the elementary school I went to before he could lock me in the closet and paddle me every day.

I'd sue the piece of shit but he's dead.

Wear a fucking rubber. Kids are expensive...

I would change nothing.

I wouldn't haven taken this miserable fucking job.

Id go back to march of 2013 and stop myself from transferring colleges. That's what started my failure when I decided to not stick with a good future.

God I fucking regret that. I ruined my first and only long term relationship. But lol what do u do now? I'm working towards my break in life but nothings happened yet so how long does my patience have to run before I do something mega retarded again?

I'd go back and tell my girlfriend to go to the doctor sooner about her abdominal pain that turned out to be cancer.

To be honest I would of never started drinking.

I'd change a lot knowing what I know now.
I would re-enlist instead of going to college (Air Force SECFO)
I would have saved more money when I was a kid
I should've taught myself to stand for myself then let shit happen when I was a kid

not be a pussy and stick up for myself in school

I'd not fix my friend up with the woman that became a really shitty wife to him

its obvious, save hitler