DAL:RapSheet: Romo saga not over 'any time soon'
PIT:Tomlin unconcerned by Ben's retirement talk
DEN:Elway: 'Plan is to stay the course' with QBs
NE:Kraft: Tom Brady thinks he has 6-7 years left
NE:Kraft likens Cooks' potential impact to Moss
NE:Kraft: Pats don't want to move Malcolm Butler
OAK:NFL approves Raiders' move to Las Vegas 31-1
FA:Report: Giants interested in Nick Mangold
NE:Browns to 'make another run' at Garoppolo?

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000795640/article/niners-gm-lynch-to-raiders-fans-jump-on-our-train
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remember when half of the NFC east made the playoffs last year?
and it STILL wasn't the eagles
but ya'll are the kings of offseason delusion so

First for Oakland's mayor is a cunt but the situation was awful in the first place

First for Cowboys' future dynasty!

>WOW PEYTON MANNING PLAYED LIKE SHIT HIS FIRST 12 GAMES IN THE NFL AND THIS LITERAL WHO QB ON MY TEAM ALSO PLAYED LIKE SHIT HIS FIRST 12 GAMES SO HE COULD BE THE NEXT PEYTON REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Am I the only one to completely fucking hate stat cherrypickers or is it just my autism?

4rd for this

Is Jordan Hicks elite, lads?

Literally who?

Is that an specific case or just a general scenario?
Yeah, sometimes is funny, like when they're putting head to head an awful player with a good player having a bad stretch of games. But when they compare some rookie to an already proven player is rage worthy, especially if you know the network is just riding a bandwagon.

This.

Who are the biggest losers of the offseason and why is it the Eagles?

Bengals

This game is retard central, I can literally pick a top tier class every time I try.

Bengals

Maybe the Seahawks as well, but it's hard to judge teams for not really doing anything

it was definitely the cowboys

>lose 6 starters to free agency
>replace decent/average conerbacks with nolan carroll
>still have romo's 27 million cap hit

jerruh strikes again

>Allen at 33

uhhhhhhh

Exactly.

romo isn't staying on the cowboys for the season though

And yet they didn't overpay 2 exposed shitty meme receivers and a meatball at guard, whereas your shitty overhyped team did just that.

That's the kind of shit you'd expect from a SB winning team. I kinda feel bad for Jason Garrett.

>cowboy fans are this mad at the iggles offseason

General scenario, doesn't even have to be a QB.

>my team just won 7 out of last 11 games
>my WR is only the second player in history to catch two one headed TDs in the 3rd quarter in on a Thursday Night under a full moon and dance makarena
Etc. Literal cherrypickery.

I can't help but think that the second Jerry dies Garrett's ass is fired. I think Stephen Jones knows the team can do better, but he doesn't dare take out his father's chosen coach while he's alive.

Nice try, I'm a Bucs fan.

Your team is forever irrelevant whereas at least the Cowboys have won multiple Super Bowls. All your """fans""" just do is gloat about how you "destroy" the offseason yet every year, EVERY YEAR, they crash and burn and it's hilarious to watch.

the one thing garrett is good at is keeping the locker room together. i think he and mike tomlin are kind of similar in that respect, they're coaches that players want to play for.

since they didn't cut or trade him by march 9th, his 24 million 2017 salary already counts against their cap

now, they'll only save 5 mil after moving him

I unironically think Garrett is a good coach, cowboys organization and Romo's injuries haven't been favorable to him tho.

>obsessing over the iggles this hard
>falseflagging as a busc fan

>NE:Kraft: Pats don't want to move Malcolm Butler

>Buscs
Your team is literally the most pathetic in football history outside of that one SB year. Not an Igglefag either by the way.

The one single guy I know who actually coached football for a living swears to me Garrett is one of the best coaches in the league.

Garrett is completely average
Jerry is one of the worst owners in the league, bottom 5 for sure
Even if Romo stayed healthy, he's a huge choker. 12-4 regular seasons don't mean shit if you go one and done every playoff appearance

he might just retire, which would also save the $5 million.
this is kind of misleading though. obviously they don't WANT to move him, but i kind of see it as a sign that they're leaving that option open but need a really good offer, kind of like what they did/are doing with jimmy G.

You're the obsessed one defending your shitty team, kiddo. The bottom line is that we all know that the Igglets are set to crash and burn with their meme acquisitions. Meanwhile, go back to jerking off to your lanklet quarterback and cartoon wolf girls while the rest of us discuss football without your needless circlejerking.

>Your team is forever irrelevant whereas at least the Cowboys have won multiple Super Bowls.

daily reminder

in the last 20 years...

acknowledged

Saintsfag here, can confirm. Fuck the Iggles.

>he's still responding to frog posters
really makes you think

Raidnigger here, iggle fans are scum of the earth.

Better posting frogs that apehoop trash. Basketball isn't even a sport.

Samefagging

Well yeah, but once he knew Romo wasn't a guarantee he shifted the team to focus on the run game and bulked up the defense, which he did successfully. Maybe I'm overrating him, don't know much about coaching, but I don't think many coaches can really adjust to those kinds of situations. Then again, Jerry did give him the chance to stay there.

honestly, at this point, I think stephen is running about 80% of the team and jerry is just acting as the face and making draft picks

it seems pretty elementary to focus on the run game when you have the best line in the league and drafted a back #4 overall tbqh. defense i would credit marinelli with also.

i've seen more of garrett's coaching than most people, and i'd say he's at the level where he's not hurting the team with his decisions most of the time. which for a team with as potent and yet simplistic of an offense as the cowboys do is really all you need

No, philadelphia is a 3rd world shithole. Visited Widener College in Chester and was laughing at the recruiter for the entire duration. Place looked like Mogadishu.

explain this ?

Go Hawks.

It always kind of puzzled me why every single place on the east coast not named NYC and Boston is literal shit. Baltimore, DC, Philly, New Haven, Jacksonville, Miami, all 3rd world.

That's really my only doubt about him, the fact that he may not be a crucial part in running the show, but those are the things you never know until he leaves, similar to what happened to the 49ers after Harbaugh left.

For all we know he could be another John Fox waiting for a Gary Kubiak to do things right, but I still believe he's a good coach and would give him credit for developing that Oline, and like I think police said, being a player's coach.

>t. westcoast fag who's never been east of colorado

Philly and DC are nice
Miami is pretty good, too.

>similar to what happened to the 49ers after Harbaugh left
Haurbaugh was a good coach though

>Philly and DC are nice

No large American City is nice, and if you think Philly or DC are nice then you are beyond help friend.

>No large American City is nice
t. a literal hick

>22221
Kek disagrees with you

Midwesterner originally, so I've been to the east coast plenty, and live in the southwest now. And no, Philly isn't nice, Philly is horrifyingly awful, and so is DC. The only good part about DC is the suburbia in NoVa and Maryland, the city itself is somewhere between Mariupol and Baghdad in the level of development and safety.

>flyoverfag thinking his opinion about american cities has any merit or value whatsoever
wew lad

no, statfags are the worst
>Tom Brady is 3-0 when he shoots a snot rocket in front of the camera

Can't handle the facts? There's nothing but poverty, urban decay and niggers in DC. Also Miami is only 11% white, you could probably literally move to Caracas and not even see the difference.

Grew up bouncing around New Jersey and Susquehanna area: Atlantic City, Pleasantville, Camden, Philadelphia, New Castle, etc.

A city where humanity goes to die.

They aren't. And they smell awful.

>A city where humanity goes to die.
Miami?

literally nothing wrong with not living in large cities. People in large cities develop a mob mentality and if it were up to them Hillary would be president now.

do you seriously not see the difference between "nothing wrong with not living in large cities" and "No large American city is nice"?

The only good ones are SF and NYC, if you can afford it. The rest are ghetto shitholes.

Think about which people truly care about this country. Hint: They're not city dwellers.

how does that relate at all to my question? also generalizing that many people at once isn't really a good rhetorical strategy btw

>he fell for the open mind meme

wew lad

Because do you know which people voted for Hillary? City people. Don't be this fucking dense.

you think literally everyone who lives in an American city voted for Hillary and you're calling ME dense? look in the mirror, if you can find it

You're less likely to find the opposite in cities. And that itself is a fact.

#NotAllCities

Name me one city where they didn't vote Hillary. You'll find literally none.

>You're less likely to find the opposite in cities
ok? are you so fucking simple/weak-willed that simply living in a city would make you into some sort of Hillary-drone? this conversation is absolutely ridiculous

You really are a hick.

The only big city that voted Trump was Phoenix Arizona.

Fuck off to Sup Forums if you want to discuss poltiics

>post yfw Rodgers retires before Tim Bradley

Wait, you seriously think the Cowboys letting go of some old and often injured mediocre secondary players was a bad thing and they should've overpaid with limited cap space?

K E K wills a Seahawks Owl victory in 2018
E
K

t. chink

I see your dubs, user. Two Twos for the Owl No. 2.

Police12 is cancer

I'm fucking sick of the tripfaggots shitting up this general.

r u new?

this

The Eagles are a nice team.

Why is every other AFCE team such a dumpster fire?

Dolphins are starting to get it together. The division just lacks consistency, remember that when the 2010s started the Jets were owl contenders. Bills...well they've been a mess since the music city miracle. Wish the realignment never happened so the Patriots at least had SOME competition with the Colts in the AFCE.

jameis winston is only 23 years old

mike evans is only 23 years old

>at least half of /nfl/ is already older than that

DC is the 3rd wealthiest metro area, and that's with Baltimore dragging us down.
Maybe you were here in the 90s. Shit's changedo, senpai.

Reminder that the Patriots are Gods team to America

daily reminder that the eagles went 7-9

i honestly love how belichick just gives zero fucks

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000795640/article/niners-gm-lynch-to-raiders-fans-jump-on-our-train
what a piece of shit

>Colts
>Cowboys
>Falcons
lel

also
>Browns
>6-2
>2
kek

Daily reminder that 7-9 was noticeably higher than preseason expectations