Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Инoгдa

Yes...if that's the word you want to use for it.

Nope

Do you believe in God?

Yeah I'm a Protestant Christian

no

I have no problem with that man. I was the one "Yes" aside from you.

i wish i could

Im agnostic

aka moron

Not in the sense of organised religion. I think we are a simulation and I suppose you could interpret the programmer(s) as God. Or something else entirely perhaps

You would need to be a serious retard if you actually believed that the Bible was anything more than a Sumerian rewrite. It's all the same fables and myths as the people of Sumer wrote about.

No

No

Yes I do, well at least something of greater power out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

I'm dyslexic

>Current year
>Believing in talking snakes

Allahu crowbar

>Protestant
>Christian

Do you guys have any idea what it is you're protesting? I mean, you're called Protestant for a reason.

No

Yes, I used to be a Christian but now I'm more of an agnostic. I think in terms of human history we are far too young as a civilization to think we understand god. But I don't think negatively of anyone who has their own faith.

no

I'm actually quite intelligent

no. there is definitely no good on the internet at least. would love to see a cyber miracle tho.

It's an allegory

>Do you guys have any idea what it is you're protesting?

The Roman Catholic Church

>
>It's an allegory

Not an argument. It was viewed as fact for almost 2000 years. You can't 'pick n mix' the Bible to suit your disposition. That is contradictory to the word of God, theologically speaking.

>I don't worship a retarded book that part's just a metaphor duh lol :DDD:D

No I'm educated.

>You can't 'pick n mix' the Bible to suit your disposition
sure we can- you're not the god of anyone
nor are the human authors down through the ages
>viewed as fact for almost 2000 years
nope. it was redrafted several times at least during that period. only the masses were gullible enough to view it as fact.
>That is contradictory to the word of God
"Not an argument"

STFU gaytard-o

No.

If god exists, he doesn't deserve my worship.
If god exists, he's the epitome of pure evil.
If god exists, earths the perfect example of how god cannot be perfect. A perfect god would not make a world like ours unless he's the perfect evil sadist.

Nobody knows and anyone that claims they do is a liar. Humanity is only limited to what's here in front of us, and that's all that is currently on offer for us.