How to get an authentic MAGA hat outside of the US

Is it possible to obtain a genuine MAGA hat and not some cheap Chinese knock-off outside of the US? I really want one

Other urls found in this thread:

shipito.com/
eac.gov/voter_resources/overseas_citizens_and_military_voters.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only real Americans may wear them.

Can't you order one on the campaign website? I thought they delivered international, can someone confirm? also interested

I was not born in the US but I have citizenship, does that count?

It only ships in the US unfortunately

Buying the hat is legally considered a campaign contribution, so its illegal for a nonamerican to get one.

Ebay & Amazon have some, but if you want the "REAL DEAL"
Just get an American to buy it for you --> pay them back --> ship it to you.

get someone on Sup Forums to buy you one

but what if you're an american citizen in a foreign country?

I bought a copy print it's identical to the real

I think this is what I'll do

I got mine about 3 months ago. I wear it everywhere

>trusting anyone on Sup Forums with your street address

autism speaks,

must have authentic maga otherwise no function today

trump tower NYC sells

why do foreigners wear MAGA hats? you dont see americans wearing UKIP shirts or holding SD signs like wtf

all day every day

>chapstick
What are you fucking gay?

Anchor baby citizenship will be revoke.

at least my lips are smoove for mackin chicks

I live in Aus but can I move to the US when Trump becomes president or will citizenship still be revoked?

If you aren't an abbo maybe

we're full

Allegedly I'm like 1/16th. I don't believe it tho

I actually looked into this, the idea was you have people overseas pay you for the hats and shipping and then you buy and ship them.

Problem is this falls right into a really sketchy, gray area of federal campaign finance laws, and while I'd love to help people get their hats, risking federal charges for it is kind of a deal breaker.

is this how it feels when we say it to you?

If you're an American citizen, then not only can you probably get a hat. But you can also vote I think. Talk to your local embassy to set something up

It is a safe way to publicly express my beliefs on Islam and immigration, because Trump is a mainstream pol now

I never knew this. I will contact the embassy regarding voting. If I emailed the Trump store and provided proof of my citizenship, would they ship?

Wouldn't a parcel forwarding service work fine for this?

eg shipito.com/

They give you an address in america and forward the parcel to you when it gets there.

How much is shipping to whatever country OP is from?

eac.gov/voter_resources/overseas_citizens_and_military_voters.aspx
That's for the overseas voting. You'd have to discuss being able to fund a campaign while overseas.

I may not be entirely accurate. But US law says that non citizens can not financially fund a presidential campaign, and that there is a limit to how much one can fund. Buying merchandise is a method of funding.

That can or cannot be applied to citizens overseas. I don't know. You'd definitely have to talk to an official about this

Overseas shipping, even for something as small as a hat, is fucking monstrous.

When I first looked into the idea, it was to send MAGA hats to some friends I met doing a study abroad in Poland, and it was like fucking $40. That's more than double the cost of the hats.

Thanks user, will look into

They are all made in china. It doesn't matter.

But that's a fake.

they are made in the US

Had to get mine from a fellow user from here. If you want his email i'll post it.

>Tfw just bought a nice red one.
It might even convince one of my hispanic coworkers that to get one too.

Bought mine on Amazon. Is shipped from the US

its not authentic senpai

Hey Aussie bro. If you give me your adress and provide cash for shipping, i'll hook you up. Email me.

[email protected]

(Throwaway email for obvious reasons)