First day of college

>first day of college
>walk into your Political Science 101 class
>"Hello class, my name is Ana Kasparian, and I will be your professor this semester!"

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bend her over and fuck her infront of the class. You gay or something?

Sit and take notes and pretend I didn't walk into the wrong classroom.

Am i missing something here?

Do a mass shooting.

Change majors from biomed to political science

Do the world a favor and go all Steven Paddock on her ass

>What do?

unzip dick

tape her mouth shut then fuck her

Sit there and listen to this random professor, like any normal college student that isn't a dumbass, obviously.

\early Extra credit. good idea

Ask her what happened with the Armenian genocide

Tell her to get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

college is a shit eating contest dude, the only thing to do is sit there and get through it. Getting excited over who the professor is or is not, is irrelevant bullshit that gets people off track.

You are taking political science, if you cant learn from someone that holds a different viewpoint that you go back to gender studies with the rest of the SJW snowflakes that cant either.

>Ana Kasparian
Nope the fuck out of there. Why the fuck would I sign up for a class that tells me what to think anyways? I'd much rather train on how to think than what to think. Take STEM. It trains your thought processes to think logically instead of emotionally.

vigorously fap during her class. turn in cum soaked papers.

post more videos OP. goddam she is hot.

This.

Fuck she's hot. I never really saw it until now.

leave a "red note is for whores" folded in her coffee cup

Rape.

Wait for her to hand out a syllabus. If she does not, I'll go onto WebCampus later and print one out, double-sided to save a little paper. Either way, I'll then use the three-hole punch in the Engineering Computing Center so that I can put the syllabus into my binder as the first thing I see when I open the divider to that class section. I always find that easy access to this resource helps me complete assignments on time and quickly refer to class policies.

Fite me irl

>Ana Kasperian
>professor

Kek
I'd assume some dipshit left the door unlocked and the retarded bitch wandered in, saw a group of people, then decided to just start flapping her fuckin mouth. It would take all of 38 seconds to figure out this dumb cunt wasn't an actual professor unless they are now handing out degrees for being insufferable shitsmears now.

Wait why am I in a journalism class? I would drop that shit.

Rape it til your dick bleeds from joy

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

"all you have to do. "
"and okay so"

thats as much as i could lip read

Haven't been to college, eh? All classes aren't taught by professors. She has a Master's degree and has taught at a university.

Horee sheet!

Never paid much attention to what the bullshit classes like policy sci were doing. I took real courses for a real degree in a STEM related field so I could be an actual productive member of society. But then, I've never been someone that needs other people to tell me how to think or what my opinion should be.

Don't be an idiot, dude, I took STEM classes too, and the professors are the same, bloated, eccentrics who don't give a fuck about anything as long as you're doing what you're told.

> I've never been someone that needs other people to tell me how to think or what my opinion should be.

Then you've never been to college, because in case you missed it, that's all its about.

you americans are pathetic.

Shut the fuck up

Sit the fuck down

Respect your professor

Learn the fucking topic or drop the fuck out.

Listen you eurotrash cunt, when a hot piece of ass is trying to tell you this that and the other thing, sometimes the course is less important than the hormones that has driven mammal procreation for the last billion years or so.

So chain smoke, get run over by an immigrant raghead and kindly go fuck yourself.

There is a world of difference between useless poli sci courses and STEM and you bloody well know it. Not once did my Calc professor extol the alleged virtues of social engineering, nor did my physics professor even mention the self imposed woes of urban ghetto living. Know what they DID lecture on? Calculus and physics and how to carry out their respective functions.

wonder what kind of dumb bich wears full make up and a cocktail dress to teach a college course.

Fucckkkk double quads in this thread

>unchecked quads
shamefur dispray

What is "Political Science 101"?

>What is "Political Science 101"?
SJW/Cuck/Democrat/Libtard training class

Does every college student have to attend that class?

are you retarded or just 12?

Nope. As an adult you'll discover you have choices available to you, and not subjecting yourself to this organized mental illness is one of the available choices.

Same as I used to do for every course.

>show up first day
>collect syllabus
>see if there's any bullshit like group work or oral presentations
>drop class if either of the above

Tell her that clip of her running years ago was some lame shit and that faggot opinion show just doesn't cut it when it comes to facing reality. It may make people feel like their opinion matters and is valid, but it's not always factual.

I frequently remind her that Lee Ann McAdoo is vastly superior breeding stock.

Best kek for a while, thanks user

Seems all chick in politics are hot. I work with a teacher and she is smoking hot.

Also there is Gloria Alvarez, famous politics speaker who is against populism

Commence hate rape because it would be funny

Cream pie that Armenian pussy

”And all the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you better run, better run, outrun my gun...”