Would you be comfortable sharing your woman with another man? After all it's her body she should have a say

Would you be comfortable sharing your woman with another man? After all it's her body she should have a say.

it would have to be a very special kind of relationship

Just for sex it would be ok I think

My friend is trying to get me to fuck his girl. Should I do it?

Yes, do it

She's even uncomfortable sharing her body with me, why would she want to share it with another person?

Depends how she'd feel with me banging other chicks.
And then...well...we might as well not be together right?

Nah. I'd tell her to make the choice: him or me. After she makes it, and regardless of the decision, I'd probably dump her.

Yeah, man's got a point. Call me old school but I enjoy my monogamy.

Your woman is your property, so she should never have a say.

The 1950's and earlier called, they want their shit views back.

Only if I get some of him. That mean he has to be good-looking.

Eww what is this shit?

Is this cuck thing a forced meme?

No, that degeneracy is for leftist parasites. I intend to start a family, and my potential wife should be a strong, intelligent role model and not a whore

> I intend to start a family, and my potential wife should be a strong, intelligent role model and not a whore

Bruh you can't breed with your pillow

As long as she doesnt mind me fucking whoever i want we good. at that point why would we be together tho, might as well be single and bang whoever i want. Same goes for every hoe, if u wana fuck mad niggas go do it, dont be a cunt in a relationship fucking whoever tho

CIA social engineering designed to turn white youth into faggots and stop breeding and push liberal agenda. Notice all the cuck, tranny, vegan, anti trump threads lately?

Not with that attitude

Then I will just fuck your mom

No. She has the right sleep around if she wants, but I also have the right to leave if she does.

Forced meme is Forced.