Now that i have your attention, i need help Sup Forumsros...

now that i have your attention, i need help Sup Forumsros. come november 4 i am going to be homeless in the northern midwest of the united states. ive been trying to find a job for months but i have a felony on my record so no one wants to hire me. Any advice Sup Forums has for me can help. donations can help too but i dont expect any money. im moreso looking for help finding a job/place to live in or near oshkosh wisconsin.
if you want to donate my paypal is paypal.me/Ashades
but im really looking for anyone with advice as to how to survive the winter, find a job/ place to stay, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

manpower.com/wps/portal/ManpowerUSA/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump with tits

Guess it is time to start sucking dudes off at a glory hole for twenty-twin-twins...

id recomend finding a street preforming skill to earn money, and avoiding the dumpsters behind taco bell if you get hungry

i play guitar but i really suck

farm work

/thread

what kind of farm work would i be doing i wisconsin in the middle of WINTER

Do you have a car?

If the answer is yes Sign up for gig based driving jobs, see if any are in your area:

Uber Eats, Favor, Task Rabbit, Postmates, DoorDash

Also keep an eye out for Amazon Flex, though with a felony (depending on what it is) they may not pass the background check.

Uber and Lyft are also things to sign up for, but they are pretty shit to making a living off of.

Also if you're actually homeless look into a shelter, sign up for Snap benefits and look into financial aid for housing. Snap will at least last you 3 months.

most of those wont hire felons at all

this is till good advice though

get better and find a way to make it fun to watch. maybe be a bard? (dress up funny and sing jokes about the onlookers)

i like this idea sounds like something id watch

Depends on what you've done. Felony is a broad term and while Amazon might be inflexible, some of the deliver gigs won't be. Uber and Lyft it's unlikely, but for the on demand delivery service jobs it's all based on what the felony was.

If you're a convicted felon of fraud there might be an issue, but if you were caught with petty theft they might give you a chance. It's all about the specifics of the felony for some of them, and whether they think somebody that does that kind of thing would disrupt their service. It also depends on how desperate they are for drivers.

Whats your felony OP

Find your local employment agency. Warehouses use them as temp workers when they are short. You are employed by the agency, get your check through them, and simply show up wherever they tell you. Warehouses, meat packing plants, etc wont care about your record. Most agencies dont even run background checks unless a specific customer asks them to (and almost none do because it costs extra and they are only going to have the temp for a few days)

Think outside the box. Where would an illegal Mexican work? Apply for those jobs. You also have Goodwill Industries in Racine/Greendale and Uline (massive warehouse) in pleasant prairy

Time to suck dick for a living

Uber, Lift, Amazon, and chain pizza places are barred by law from hiring felons. Lift was just fined 2 million dollars because they hired an ex felon. Same thing for cab companies, bus drivers... you can not deliver or drive if you have any kind of arrest record at all

Milking cows. I milked cows when there was -55F wind chill.

manpower.com/wps/portal/ManpowerUSA/home

here you go. Right in your city... and while you are at it, you have a 4imprint warehouse?!? I know for a fact 4imprint will hire just about anyone. Our rep reeked of weed every time her came in and we always joked that he was illegal because he would keep slipping in spanish into english sentences

Chicken farms as well.

Southern Wisconsin also has a large meat packing industry which is always at 22*f even the the dead of summer

Ask Trump why you can't find work. That fuck said he was going to make America great again and all he's done is make drama

WHERE CAN I GET THOSE SOCKS??

i fucked up and ened up on a juvinale sex offender list at 16 then fucked up again by going to a park with a buddy (we were both 19) and his 16yo gf. thats my felony

I have a felony and I have had some pretty good jobs. Get a shit job, prove yourself worthy of a good reference and get a better job. Show up for work every day on time and give an honest eight hours' work without feeling sorry for yourself. Clean out your headgear and keep it that way. Good luck, user.

Have you ever been to a mall?

RT

also
chek'n

Are you a not filthy and std infested woman?
Because then I got something that can help you.
If not ... though shit, good luck

Elaborate. I live in Siberia.

You would fit right in with a meat processor. 90% of their workers are illegals and convicts. The bright side, if you can speak, read, and write english, show up for work on time every day, and dont case any kind of problems you can move into lower management in less than a year and the turnover rate is so high

this is all great advice guy keep it coming

ill definatly look into that

Look for a PeopleReady branch or and TrueBlue employment agencies in your area if you are in or close to a big city. No bg test, no piss test, pays daily on a card. Also look into plasma donations. I make 100 a week doig that. Pic is of my 18 yo niece to inspire you. I was in your situation before now I make enough money to request pics from her. Dont give up.

Simple dipshit—find a laborer gig with a small construction crew. Siding roofing demolition etc will hire under table and work through winter.

will they pay cash?

damn dude you got a hot ass neice

I'll sell you Levi's for $4000

Learn how to fix iphones, invest like 10 bucks in iPhone screwdrivers and fix those shits for a profit

i think they have those now man

that sounds good for shit to do in my spare time. where would i find the screwdrivers? or are they just jewelers drivers??

Ebay most likely they have to be specific for iphone. Do your research first

all these gets holy fuck

Have fun getting bumraped by homeless guys in the parks lololol you deserve it :D

dont let the thread die Sup Forumsros

Do another felony and go to prison and live a happy life

id rather die than go to prison

Why did you crime then, retard

is not op faggot