Would you be okay with a gf that wanted to lock you in chastity?

Would you be okay with a gf that wanted to lock you in chastity?

fuck off samsap

Nope. I'm not looking to be less than my partner.

Obviously no sage

No.

Sure. For a little bit.

Why not?

Because it's my dick and I'll decide what I'm going to do with it and when.

Rude.

Doesn't matter. It's the truth.

Femanon here. I locked my bf in chastity for 4 days now he eats my pussy for breakfast.

>Femanon here

Why do you care?

Cool. You turned him into a faggot. Now sharpie in the poo hole or kys dumb cunt.

I'd be fine with her wanting it, but she'd have to be fine with me leaving her for someone who isn't a sexual deviant.

Rude.

What are you going to do about it?

Why the hell would I?
He wouldn't eat your pussy before you put him in chastity?

>He wouldn't eat your pussy before you put him in chastity?

Nope.

How did being in chastity lead to him eating your pussy?

I only let him out after he eats me out.

So you let him out every morning?

because this is all bullshit and you're posting with a dude, faggooooooot

I'd rather become a eunuch.

Depends on the day.

Is that your fetish?

You don't have a boyfriend, you have a sex slave.

It's only for a little while. A few days of each month.

This guy gets it. Relationships should happen between equals. Grow up.

No I'm too small for chastity and wouldn't mind having lowered sexual desires.

>femanon here
Sure. Regardless, man with a proper sex drive doesn't need to be deprived to want to eat pussy all the time. Congrats on your dysfunctional sex life.

Does he jerk off too much or something?
Or is it just a simulated control thing you get off on?

See

Both really.

Protip: sex is better when the person enjoys it. If he's only eating your pussy to get out of chastity he's probably terrible at it. Either fix your sex life or dump him for a real guy who eats pussy for breakfast because he wants to.

Your pussy must be fucking GROSS if you have to go through all that just to get him to eat it. Now Tits or GTFO you fake ass femanon faggot cuck.

It's not gross. It's a fetish. Geeze.

Chastity is a pretty extreme measure to resolve excessive masturbation.
I guess if he can't just stop playing with his dick all the time then you've got a practical reason to resort to using these infernal creations so long as he agrees to it.
Don't know why guys can't just eat pussy and stop jerking off.

It's OK every now and then...

Njet

We think this is more fun.

Someone gets it.

>Regardless, man with a proper sex drive doesn't need to be deprived to want to fuck pussy all the time.
ftfy

Don't you think it's embarrassing for a man to let a woman lock up his dick? lol

Why are these cages so small?

It's quirky.

How big would you want them to be?

I always wondered what it would be like to have a dick. Now I know.

I don't have an issue with a chastity fetish. That could be fun. But you first said you use it to extort cunnilingus from your bf or you won't let him out.
Which is it?

Big enough for safe use. Not shrinking the dick and squeezing the balls.

I mean, also yes? But if you don't love eating pussy you're at least a little gay

That doesn't make any sense.

It's both. It depends on how I'm feeling.
He does whatever I want.

Idk man. I see my gfs pussy and I just want to bury my face in it. And then fuck it.

Hmm well whatever works and if it works for you both who am i to judge. Carry on

I mean technically he is not a faggot for eating pussy; he is a cuck flirting with becoming a sissy.

Some guys like licking girls' armpits and shit like that. Doesn't mean that guys who don't like it are gay.

forced meme +1

How could he be a faggot if he's eating my pussy? He's not a sissy either but for a few days out of the month he's my slave

I mean I'm with you now. I don't know why he wouldn't eat your pussy before but sounds like fun to me. I already love eating my gfs pussy so it'd be fun to be her slave.

I think chastity is a sensitive subject on Sup Forums because of all the cuck and sissy shitspam. It's rare to see anyone simply enjoying the fetish without all the cuck nonsense

No, but I don't think licking armpits is equivalent to eating pussy.

Cucks ruin everything!

Cucks are just like that one guy at a party who ruins everything by spicing all the food to his taste without asking.

Lock up the cucks... This kind of shit wasn't really meant for males, it was for women to not get preggo by some undesirable. Now you are doing the cock-lock as some sort of symbolism of dedication but, in reality it's the same sort of femine control of sexuality like letting your girl fuck a stranger. I don't know your gender but you either fucking gay or a girl with issues fucking around with a manchild... But man this gay earth fails to disapoint me daily...

After a few days in chastity with licking my pussy being his only sexual release he's gotten addicted to it.
It's gotten weird he's programed to lick my pussy now.

Both cases you're putting your tongue to her body, likely tasting sweat, and not getting any stimulation yourself.

I only eat pussy so she'll return the favor.

I think cuck shit is a forced fetish anyway. Like a forced meme. No one actually likes it, it just gets spammed so much and preys on the insecurity of males, and before they know it they've convinced themselves they like watching their girl get fucked by another guy.
When with a little confidence and knowledge 99% of them could satisfy their girl just fine. And there's nothing wrong with swinging/sharing if both partners are into it, but cucking is like the Stockholm syndrome version. Takes so much mental gymnastics to convince yourself you're turned on by sex you're not having

>locked up your bfs cock for not eating puss
>now he does
>femanon on Sup Forums

Yeah you can list superficial similarities all night but pussy is pussy. It's what the guy wants to fuck, it's full of her scent and pheromones. Just the scent of my girls pussy gets me hard. She'll finger herself and sneak up and put her finger under my nose when she's horny. I drip precum just from eating her.
I really don't get where you're coming from, but to each their own. I don't think we're going to sure here lol

I'll agree with you. It sounds exeptionaly stupid when cucks start talking about evolution and some weird mumbo jumbo shit.

Agree * not sure

I don't have sex with other guys he's my boyfriend. I just have a fetish of having my own little slave...

Good. Any advice where can a sub find a nice domme?

I'm not saying you fuck other guys, that's the other convo I'm having. Again I think people assume chastity = cuckolding because that's the only context it gets presented with here

Reminds me of the video on efukt titled "Cuck has second thougths" just saw it the other day.

BUT!

I used to wonder whats up with those fags but you know what, I don't do it anymore. I regurarly visit a psychiatrist and people are not the same and you can't see through everyone's eye. And I suspect there are fucking fags who enjoy this shit even if you can't imagine. For me it would be heart breaking and rage inducing probably beat both of them up but I'm more than far from a situation like this.

>one giant leap forward
>giant leap forward
>forward

More like sideways

Hell no, I think anyone wearing a cock cage is less of a man and should be ashamed of themselves.

>Femanon here
this is why tits with timestamp is a global rule
fuckoff with your propaganda campaign already you worthless piece of shit.

That's natural and not degenerate and your boyfriend is probably a healthy guy both physichally and mentally.

KEK

Yeah I'm sure it's a real fetish for a few. But in most cases I bet it happens to insecure guys who spend too much time online and end up fetishizing their own insecurities as a defense mechanism so they don't have to face them and can continue to be lazy and never improve themselves

Hence why it's so popular here.

>Yeah you can list superficial similarities all night but pussy is pussy.
Girls are girls. They're what guys want to fuck.
>it's full of her scent and pheromones.
So is sweat in general.
>Just the scent of my girls pussy gets me hard.
k.
>I really don't get where you're coming from
> to each their own
Exactly. If you like eating pussy or licking armpits, then good for you. Just don't think that guys are gay for not sharing your kink.

Do you think girls who don't like sucking cock are lesbians?

It's still rape if you haven't at least consented before hand. I'm the world's heaviest sleeper and I've let my BF know it's fine, but it'd be weird if anyone else took advantage.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm because
>Internet
But I'm kind of a feminist and having ownership over my man's dick is empowering to me.

>eating pussy is a kink

But yeah I get what you're saying. I said "a little gay" though. As a judgement, not literally meaning that I think a guy is a closet homosexual if he doesn't eat pussy. But pussy is the focus, so if you don't like eating it, you by default like pussy less than a guy who does like eating it.
Likewise, a girl who doesn't like sucking dick isn't a lesbian, but I do assume she doesn't like dick as much as a girl who sucks dick.

Ok, confused how we got there but ok

Yeah, I too belive insecurity plays a huge role in it I don't doubt that. I think it's also a mindset that is far from functional. Also I think it's more gay than sucking someone off. Fucking fag cucks...

In the sense that a guy who doesn't like eating a girl's ass doesn't like ass as much as a guy who does. That second guy could like fucking a girl's ass a hell of a lot more than that first guy though.

no i would fucking kill her

>That first guy could like fucking a girl's ass a hell of a lot more than that second guy though.
woops, fixed.

Awe you're no fun.

This is the only real nice poster who had been in fetish threads.

Right but the pussy is the most basic thing. Sex is first and foremost for reproduction in our subconscious, so the pussy is the thing you should like most. If we were talking about ass or armpits or anything else that wasn't involved in reproductive sex I'd agree entirely but I do think that not liking pussy as much is on some level equivalent to not liking females as much. The pussy is the defining factor that makes them a female and that is the basis of heterosexual attraction.

Analogy works just the same for pussies.

I know there aren't many other girls on this website, but ladies. Think about it.
Your own little slave. How empowering.

You know what's your problem and why you think it's not sarcasm? Deep down your soul you know you don't like it and you wish once that little fag brokes out of his chains and beat the shit out of you. And puts you in your fucking place. I'm not threathning you like I would beat you up, I just know deep down every domina girl there's a woman needed to put in her place. TBH my girlfriend would ask some shit like this I would just simply answer "We broke up the moment you thought about this." and go and fuck someone the same night.

Nope, I'd leave her and get some pussy that's less insecure

Oh I guess you're right in that way, I proved your own point haha. Eating pussy is not a reproductive act, so what you said still applies. You're right, I get where you're coming from now.

You don't want to play along?