SOON

SOON
O
O
N

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secret_destinyamerica/secret_destinyamerica.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Polk 4 lyfe

MAKE MANIFEST DESTINY GREAT AGAIN

But why would we want more spics?

yes that's what we need

more fucking beaners leaching off wellfare

>not all of Mexico and purging the native population over the course of several decades
>not taking all of Central America and creating the Manifest States of America

>no continuous landmass up to alaska

leech*

We should just take Canada instead and call it good.

they're getting deported to Central America

Dumb profane, you will learn the hard way that the new atlantis of francis bacon is the seat of the antichrist. The NAU is a fucking menace.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secret_destinyamerica/secret_destinyamerica.htm

Well if we take Central America we have to deport the Central Americans to Venezuela

They're communists anyway so they won't care.

They're getting deported to Venezuela

All these pussies copping out making excuses as to why they don't want more land. This is not the mindset that builds empires.

You're right

The Mexicans endlessly talk about how the South West "belongs" to Mexico and the Americans apologize for winning a fucking war.

Well I say Mexico belongs to us.

Extending the border southward would have been beneficial to the US for obvious reasons, but dominion over Yucatan seems like it would've been more trouble that it's worth.

Better to reach north of the 49th/45th parallels by a 100 or so klicks.

We will kick them south as we conquer.

They're always bitching at us for calling ourselves Americans because there's more than one America. I propose we change that.

Do you have hot women and mangoes? No. You got ice sheets.

What's the significance of pic related?

You should take it to the isthmus of Panama and simply force march the beaners into the sea. This is the easiest way to get rid of them, you save bullets.

>dat little slice of yucatan
>northern border is south of the st. Lawrence
8/10 Pretty good but could be better

Fuck off Alberta

The fuck? We might as well take Canada while we are at it. US/Alaska gap has always bothered me.

The St. Lawrence as a border is shit because it cuts Quebec arbitrarily in half through the middle. I'd blow up all your government buildings if you tried to pull shit like that

Why don't hispanics understand demonyms?

You can't sucker punch a child then brag about it.
t. Child who took your punch and fucked you up.

To be clear I was suggesting annexation of Canadian land instead of the Yucatan peninsula, not all of northern Mexico. Don't let your lust for jungle bunnies blind you to the historical implications of sharing a border with failing Central American states.

Ontario here, support the North American Union user, it's the current year.

Province of Mexico that became Independence briefly, and asked to join the u.s

I thought you were joking but then I saw your flag

Yucatan peninsula is home to fucking Cancun and other resort towns like Playa Del Carmen, and historical Mayan sites like Cichen Itza and Uxmal. It's also one of the safest areas in Mexico; seeing armed soldiers patrolling beaches is something to get used to, but it's much safer than 90% of the US.

So ya know, only millions of fucking dollars if not billions each year

Move bitch. Let those who will fight, fight, those who want to flee can flee.

gotta love that Germanic efficiency

>North American Union

Already ahead of you phamanon, just waiting for the state department to process my passport application.

But why did polk want it? The mex-american war was 150 years ago and the things your talking about did not apply then.

>British North America

This interests me

>smug wojak.jpg

I'll read it later taco-bro

Not keeping Cuba after the Spanish-American war was inexcusable. At least with the Mexican bits you have the slave state excuse but not taking Baja California is also pretty stupid.

> Taking the entirety of the strait of san juan de fuca.

U foking wut m8

Apparently there was an independence movement in the Yucatan back then. Texas was picked up similarly.

Acquiring Baja California by itself would have added over a thousand kilometers to the US-Mexico border and not much else. Cuba is problematic for similar reasons, but the land probably has more intrinsic value.

don't you have to genecide an area with smallpox blankets, or bioengineered zika virus or something before you annex it?

I didn't create the map, but if I had to guess:
>Strategic area to maintain control of Gulf of Mexico.
>Was a remote province when Mexico gained independence in early 1800s; fought against Mexican government to retain autonomy. So we'd be likely allies
>Cultural, historical, and money: God, Glory, Gold. The only reasons you gotta know for conquest.

I believe they attempted to work out some sort of deal with Santa Anna, and remained neutral during the Mexican-American war. I'm not sure without Google when they were fully integrated.

Allow me to post this.

But otherwise you are correct. Although they made bank on trade given so much of trade being done by sea, they weren't really a tourist destination until the 70s or 80s. My original response to the flag was thinking from modern terms of conquest in the area today, not back then.

No OP, you lack ambition.

Pic related is much superior.

>50 stars ain't enough
>we all stars now.

AIDS Frodo!

She's my classmate lol

>hebrew land

>Union of Africa
KEK

benis :DDDD

>Iceland becomes a U.S state
>Iceland

PSU, wasn't it? Do tell.

Good riddance.

I like it. We should rename Tampico as Tampolko, though. It's what Polk would have wanted.

>she

Small time

Implying they won't be catapulted over the new, shorter wall.

>Gomberg
Every time.

This map makes me wet

This is stupid, we would take all of Vancouver Island not just Victoria.

What's even in mexico except tumbleweeds and headless people? Do we really need it?

tons of gold, oil, sandy beaches that sort of stuff

Ewwww. That thing is fucking ugly.

Do we need the 2nd amendment?

Or do we WAMT it

If you think that hot piece of ass is ugly, you should see an actual mexican

No. Geography amassing is 18th century thinking. Power lies in technology. One bio weapon could wipe a country like India out in less than a year without a shot fired, or even a declaration of war. The future does not belong to those who bred the faster, it belongs to those who have the brains and willpower to simply claim it.

>he thinks we're gonna let them vote instead of giving them the ole injun treatment
Lmao