Any legit way I can experience Sleep paralysis, I'm really intrested on how it feels

Any legit way I can experience Sleep paralysis, I'm really intrested on how it feels.

Your a fucking idiot

vise versa

no idea, but it's quite scary in the moment, i'm happy i experienced it a couple of times, it's a very strange experience

This is like wanting to know what a broken bone feels like. Not worth it

100% works, tried it many times
go to bed
lay on it
dont move, let ur body go to sleep but stay awake, might take some time
dont turn on any side, ull want to..

not really that bad...

Idiot fucking?

Regardless, who WANTS to know what being unable to move and hallucinating uncontrollably at the same time feels like?

It's not worth trying to get it OP. Just put on the sound of a jet engine on your headphones and lay still for 10 seconds to simulate half the experience.

I have it often, it's not a fun experience, mainly get it during early falling asleep. I've had it since my mother almost died and at that time I was with my deadbeat father. If you really want to get it, try having panic attacks / depression / etc and you're on your way there.

I sleep with an eyemask on now. I'd rather not see what I'd be hallucinating. I have only hallucinated shapes of faces back when I never had it on.

If it happens to you, just close your eyes and try to move, you'll gradually snap out of it in max 10 seconds.

Only happened to me once, terrifying experience and I never want to have it happen again. Massive black man wandered into my room and I was terrified as all hell. I could never wish that on anyone.

What if it were a swole white boi

He doesn't mean black as in nigger, he means black as in a silhouette

Oh

demons. having schizo wont help either

Quit it dude that's racist
He does mean black as a nigger. U racist cunts...

I've had it once and it was an interesting and enjoyable experience. I recognized what was happening right away from having read about it, my eyes stayed closed but I could feel my bed and felt oriented to space, and there was just a nebulous darker presence in the blackness over by the bedroom door that had an oppressive air about it. After about 30 seconds of trying to analyze that feeling I willed myself to snap out of it and was briefly alarmed when I couldn't, but a few more tries to just hurl myself out of bed made me wake fully with a start. I was super tired from a couple of days of little sleep and very physically taxing work, so that's what I'd recommend.

Get a good nights sleep 8 hours or more. When you wake up go take a nap on the couch face up. Have the tv or something playing in the background. Loud enough but not too loud to keep you awake but just enough to wake you up. Pull the shades and keep it dark. If it works you won't be able to move except your eyes so you can look around the room and See the dark figure staring at you. Sometimes a little demon will sit on your chest making it hard for you to breath. Then you will start to panic cause you're not getting enough air and feel like you're going to suffocate while paralyzed.....and no matter how much you panic or try to move, it won't happen. You're stuck, can't just snap out of it cause you are not dreaming. Fully awake so nothing to wake up out of. Look around some more and see the dark figure start to laugh at you while you struggle in your mind to get free and take a deep breath.
Enjoy!

Never had sleep paralysis before but I've experienced Exploding Head Syndrome. Fucking terrifying to be honest. First time felt and sounded like a grenade went off right under/next to my bed. Instantly wide awake, rolled off my bed and into a low crouch grabbing my head, adrenaline pumping. Was freaked out for quite a bit until I heard of other people with similar experiences.

Second time experiencing it was a bit more subtle, just sounded like a distant explosion and no adrenaline rush, just a split second of confusion until I realized what it was.

All in all, 9/10 wouldn't want to do again.

I had this once. Maybe twice

That was lucid dreaming. Not paralyse. Trust me I've done both.

You can practice lucid dreaming OP. I have sleep paralysis a few times a year but it occurred 10x as often when I was practicing lucid dreaming.

What says is likely to work as well. You need to let your body fall asleep but keep your mind awake. Meditation will help.

I experience once with Hag phenonemon--not debating if hypnagogic or succubi whatever but awoke from sleep and old horrible grinning face 1 inch above mine levitating, all I could do was open close eyes. Close eyes, reopen--shes still there. SCARED SHITLESS trying to rationalize/think scientifically not working it was purely--experiential at time. Close eyes, pray, regain movement and shes gone.

But shit was freaky because fit Old Hag syndrome which is cross-cultural and historical too. Looked back at precursors before I feel asleep and NOTHING different no psychoactives, except I think was really overtired on this particular night.

So for me, I could open and close eyes, but that is all and it was not a lucid dream (something Ive been able to induce) or just a dream--it appeared as if actually happening in my bedroom.

As for how to induce have no idea and never happened again.

happened to me twice, horrifying experience. and like most people i saw a girl at the bottom of the bed.

its fucking terryfing

Sjw detected. Bck2tumblr4u

i give it too myself for fun
go to bed but set an alarm for 9-10 minutes
by then your body will be paralyzed but not asleep all the way
the alarm will wake u up and yo will be paralyzed
keep in mind this only works when youre tired

The last time I had sleep paralysis was as follows

>was in a normal dream
>walking past a line of people facing in the opposite direction as me
>a woman turns her head to match my motion
>tells me that something is coming and i need to prepare without using her mouth
>open my eyes
you can practice various methods of waking up but opening your eyes and moving your body are the easiest
>there is a floating figure forming out of smoke in front of me
>never seen this before they are always just there
>throw energy at it and it dissipates almost immediately
>wake up

it was so weird, I have never had sleep paralysis interact with a dream before, i have never seen one of the things forming, and i have never made one go away, usually i just move my body to make myself wake up...

any anons with similar experiences?

Sleep paralysis is legit terrifying. I woke up face flat into my pillow and could not move. The sensation of not being able to move while being smothered along with my claustrophobia made me have a near panic attack. And there was absolutely nothing I could do.

Fucking nightmare.

i usually come out of it screaming a terrible muffled shout waking up my GF and she gets worried. its not cool.

I had one then I got pissed and skull fucked it till I made it my cum slave

In your own dream, you can manifest whatever you want. Manifest yourself...if it fails in your dream, punish yourself by finding yourself in your dream, do this repeatedly until you can find yourself in your dream and then wake up very fast everytime, the next time you see yourself in your dream tell him to wake up very fast, when you try to wake up very fast you won't be able to.

Best way for me is to combine melatonin and caffeine.

I had my worst night terrors and sleep paralysis after caffeine.

It fucking sucks the couple of times I've had it occur.

The worst of them I'm dreaming I'm drowning and I legit cannot breathe until my lack of breathing wakes me the fuck up properly.

Other times its just scary as fuck not being able to properly wake up when scary shit is going down.

Trips of truth. I know those feels friend

That's not paralyse. It's Lucid dreaming. SP doesn't let you move and you are fully awake and conscious. Nothing to snap out of. You are fucked till your body gets out of paralysis mode

Dude that is not lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is when you wake up Inside a dream and can explore about with mostly full consciousness.

No idea how to induce it.
It's not a good feeling, trust me.

Yea I've read a lot about it cause I have it all my life. Your mind actually hallucinates the demon, girl or dark figure to bridge the gap of the paradox that your body paralysis is still on but your mind awake. Weird shit

had it a couple times, I'd be laying and there was some kind of or orange anomaly in my room and a kind of really loud whooshing sound and I felt like I was falling into my bed? if that makes any sense. also I legitimately heard a couple times "the son of christ is with me" I dunno if i was saying it or not but I heard it.

It was sleep paralysis 100%. I was in a dream before and 'woke up' into sleep paralysis. I have had sleep paralysis many times and I was indeed paralyzed until I actually woke up.

Step 1: Drink coffin
Step 2: Sleep pills
Step 3: Have alarm close at for 15 minute
Step 4: Wake up
Step 5: Repeat

Had epileptic attack as a young ol soul. Would wake up frequently right before deep sleep just to be stuck with seizures and then para-sleep.