Should I smoke a blunt or pipe? Hello me decide stonerfags

Should I smoke a blunt or pipe? Hello me decide stonerfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2nr2izbbwA
youtube.com/watch?v=GeuYZEtgTHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pipe it get higher

Cut your faggot little dick off and make a pipe out of it and smoke it. if I get don't get 28 you must do it faggot.

Blunts are wasteful. Unless you are a nigger or a richfag smoke a pipe like us working stiffs.

Also Imma need a sharpie in the pooper pic.

Blunts are wasteful.

Cut the blunt into 3/4 inch sections and make weed sushis to smoke out of a grav bong

I vape my oil.... and no i dont smoke cigs you fucking dumb niggers who hate the establishment then smoke cigs...... literally.... so ironic you can't talk about it or dicks will fall off and vaginas will dry up so much that they cannot be wetted anymore.... then we will have a bunch of dickless men and dry vagines..... so we need to finger each other and cut balls off to make babies

ignore all these pussies, put on some x and smoke a dutchie

youtube.com/watch?v=N2nr2izbbwA

Damn bro tough choice Blunts waste a lot of weed but get you high as fuck .. Pipes save some weed but taste like shit.. I hit out of a bong every day after work.

trips confirms

Gravity bong, my nigga.

i cant handle all these trips

Well blunt/joints is for the feeling/groups of people

Pipe/Bong it is
if you want to be high

Blunt, but you gotta switch to Dutch Berry. Best dutch out there

Blunt.
Good choice on wrapping paper. I was gonna suggest Garcia y Vega, but Dutch is good af too.
Don't worry about using too much. The point is to get blasted, right?

Why not a weed oil pen?

checked

Those weed oil pens are fucking weak.. If you have a high tolerance those dont do shit but barely get you stoned..

Kya has spoken

> "Should I smoke a blunt or pipe?"

You should smoke you a kipper and be back for breakfast.

youtube.com/watch?v=GeuYZEtgTHQ

OP here...I rolled a blunt. I decided to treat myself